Smogon Tournament #4 R5 || Prediction Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aaaah what the deuce. someone just pointed out to me that i don't have predictions in. but i definitely put predictions in/entered my name as i recall checking them right after i entered them to check out the council problem where the prediction for ipl/jonathan didn't show up.

damn omni lost..well played man glad to see you got this far when not that many people gave you a chance :] team sneaky !! kaka xD

also on that situation that is just pretty stupid plain and simple

Good thing i predicted Slice n Dice then, also Loki... Aiming for a comeback in the prediction tourney:heart:

I'm seriously disappointed that Jesiah bowed out. That kid is too freakin' good and he really could have gone all the way. Slice, don't waste this opportunity. Go for the goal!

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well my name isn't on the list of people that entered predictions. and i know i'm not one of the idiots that didn't enter their name (even moreso if the list is in the order that the predictions were entered). oh well i bombed this round so i would have had no shot at first anyway.

Slice n Dice said:
Currently playing as fill in the blank on shoddy. I have reached #9 within a few hours.

Other aliases: Slice-Jew, Slice-T_A, Slice is Snitchin, Slice is stalling, Slice got Mewtwo'd
sorry, couldn't help myself =)

Good job for beating the ultimate pokemon!

edit: sonius please don't hurt me =/

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i have to say that was the most peculiar thing i have ever seen as far as a tournament match goes.

however i also have to say i am completely embarassed for jesiah because he completely blew any shot he ever had at getting respect. shame.

edit: goooo loki

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Noo this tournament will have sucked if anyone other than Slice wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)