Smogon Tournament #4 R5 || Prediction Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd truly appreciate it if everyone would finish their battle right now.

Love,
Sonuis.

I was talking to Jesse on the phone while he was making the team. He purposely put leftovers on Smeargle instead of Salac Berry, just to fuck around. While I don't really agree with what he did...You guys should stop taking the game so seriously. He could have won twice, not including putting a Salac Berry on Smeargle. His Infernape had Mach Punch lol, he faked out on purpose. He's so good. Btw, he goes on alt accounts and wins vs all the best players anyways. He's just too nervous to have people see his strategies, but he's really really underrated as a battler. Anyways, good match guys.

Lol, I was just on the phone with seph as well.

That match was pretty hilarious, I think it has been clearly stated what the outcome was..

What? Is it something special to be on the phone with me? You asked what happened, I simply stated what I saw in the battle.

Anyway, right now I'm thinking we'll see a Loki repeat in this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)