Smogon Tournament #4 R5 || Prediction Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good luck, everyone.

My predictions took me to 9th, whoot. Will do this round's predictions in a bit.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Atlas: your points weren't updated? Is anyone else having this problem?

edit: god damnit, it's because you entered your name as "atlas" for that round and "Atlas" for the last bunch of rounds. It'll be fixed when Sonuis posts the next round.

I believe in Slice and Dice. If I actually did the predictions tournament I'd pick Slice and Dice each round unless he faced omni. Omni is going to win it. But I'm a believer in the Slice and Dice.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
I am willing to bet gmax will win vs. Fade Away.

Cheering for omni and goofball because I actually know who they are!!

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Atlas: your points weren't updated? Is anyone else having this problem?

edit: god damnit, it's because you entered your name as "atlas" for that round and "Atlas" for the last bunch of rounds. It'll be fixed when Sonuis posts the next round.
didnt know capitals counted ._.U

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
User Imperfectluck will get the perfectluck he always gets and win the tournament, because I'm not there to beat him in the final. :(

I think pretty much every match now has rights to be called a "spotlight" match. Congrats to everyone for getting this far and no-one's beating Earthworm!

Also so far my predictions are pretty good for the two rounds I predicted.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
ipl i still love you. no matter how much i hate you in mafia. i still love you.

though i would like to see Jonathan take this to the house. dark horse imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)