Smogon Tournament #4 R4 || Prediction Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost to Fade Away, luck wasn't on my side this time. Good luck for the rest of the tournament.

oh btw MoP, thanks for the team man. I used the same basic team you sent me when I first started and it still wins games!

lost against jayce, that critical really killed me in the end =/ although I probably shouldn't have used a newish team

gg

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Posting to say that I've PM'd Metabou and he hasn't replied at all.

Also, I haven't gotten a single prediction right this round. STOP LOSING PEOPLE I CHOSE!!!!

I just sent a pm back to LonelyNess. I can battle him tomorrow or Sunday. I will definitely try to get it done in time, after really being late on battling CaptKirby and stuff.

Confirming! I think it was a good battle, I almost managed to do what I wanted but then you scored a ch, oh well gg, hope I do better in the next st and good luck Earthworm in further rounds !

I sent a message to Alienjesus; I haven't heard from him at all so hopefully he will reply soon.

replied as soon as i saw this yesterday , hope you got it.

if not: i can manage every evening of the next week. however, im in GMT so that make make things a bit more difficult.

Yep, good match my friend. I am just posting to confirm my win and will be sending my log even though blackshellbowser is already doing so...just for another confirmation I guess.

I beat Dragontamer 4-0 in a most enjoyable match :D gg
Indeed. It became quite obvious that you were going to win as you had *CENSORED* and that my pokemon wouldn't ... *CENSORED*

BTW: Just got disconnected from Shoddy. Good thing too, I'd hate to cut off such a good match. Very well played goofball. I'll send the log.

EDIT: Sorry for revealing a teammember >_> Edited the offending part out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)