Finals Smogon Tournament #4 FINAL THREAD! [Won by goofball]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll attack Surgo for the final outcome of the predictions. and then send a PM to the winner and at the same time, announce it here.

Congratulations goofball on winning Smogon Tournament #4!

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats goof!

Also who cares if someone was trash or not. Goofball won, and that's all that matters!

haha
Thanks everybody pretty cool to realize that I actually won and gg to all my opponents. Also, for everybody rooting for me :D

Thanks to Sonuis and Smogon Staff for running another successful Smogon Tournament.

now...wheres the trophy bwahhaha :P lols

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
congrats bro you deserved it especially after all the gayness that happened to you in the wc matches :)

dont worry though, asia will get that too!

congrats again man!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
goofball is hereby retiring from competitive online Pokemon battling, and will not participate in any more tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)