Finals Smogon Tournament #4 FINAL THREAD! [Won by goofball]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep I defeated Jonathan 3-0 gg man

wee! I won ST4 wheres my trophy xDDD and I won prediction tourney too what do I get for that xDDDD

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Grats Goof, a Tour Trophy added to your kitty! And you also won the prediction tourney lol. So will you now be GoofballFFFFFFFFF?

I beat some pretty good people along the way such as [kd8]otome. And I don't see how you think having over 6000 posts gives you the right to call others trash.

1. The original post was to point out garbage's poor showing in a semi-final match and not directed at you.

2. Never did my postcount have anything to do with me stating the truth.

3. The truth is this tournament absolutely was guaranteed 100% without a doubt without a single hestitation, whoever got far mostly was based on what match-ups you go.

4. It shows how little you know if you thought every thing was a slight diss at you and if you even came close to thinking who's been here longer has had anything to do with anything in tournaments.

5. And I STILL haven't said a damn thing to degrade anything you've done.

6. The threat of infractions really refrain what one truly wants to say.

7. Congrats goof, although not really since you had it won the second Loki went down.

I didn't save the log, but towards the end of the match you said something very similar about my ability as to what you posted originally here. So obviously I assumed you were speaking to me.

Oh no, don't defend yourself. Go ahead and attack me. Now that you accused me of it, I'm going to just go with it. That post now applies to you.

legendary_mop

i dunno i really enjoyed watching the battle. not surprised to see chomp on both teams heh

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congrats goof on your win on ST4 and prediction!!

Awesome job, Jonathan, for making this far, too =]

Hopefully warstoried?

Courtesy of goofball, thanks goof!

Jackal: what happened to sleep talk
gormenghast: he forgot i think
Jonathan: lol, i forgot
gormenghast: =(
Mystica: aww.
Twist of Fate: he probably thought it would wake
Rhykune: D:...
Totestericles: yup goofs competition is trash

5. And I STILL haven't said a damn thing to degrade anything you've done.
So, do you still hold yourself to this statement? And basically everything else you've said falls apart now. I had every reason to think you were referring to me when you said:

juding by goof's competition, all you need is a little luck to get far in dp =[

And your comment about any piece of trash being able to get far? Besides the fact that you actually were referring to me, (and maybe to goborage too but that's besides the point) you have absolutely no right to go around saying that.

On a happier note, going back through the log, I think it was a pretty great battle. Goofball played pretty much flawlessly, congrats again! I probably should have switched Hippowdon out when I realized Mamo had Blizzard, but into what I don't know. Everything was pretty much dead, and truthfully I had never seen a Mamoswine using Blizzard before, so I had no idea how much it would do the first time I saw it. Then there's obviously the Sleep Talk on Suicune fiasco which Aeroblacktyl so kindly commented on. One thing which I think might have actually made a difference is if I had switched Heatran into Garchomp before he Outraged and killed Hippo. I should have known his Chomp was Scarfed after the first encounter with it, when it stayed in against my own Garchomp and used EQ...what was that about by the way? Anyway, I should have maybe realized it was Scarfed, and that might have bought me time to heal Hippowdon when Bronzong would come in later. I was also rather disappointed that Dusknoir died so early on in the battle. Focus Punch often catches many people off guard, and I was really hoping you'd have switched Tyranitar in, goof. Anyway, gg for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)