Finals Smogon Tournament #3: The Finals! [Won by Loki]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Loki, you were just incredible through this tournament. IIRC you were in a spotlight match every round except 1. Great job!

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
First of all, congratulations Loki.

Then, congratulations to EVERYONE in the past few rounds. You guys made it pretty far and were incredible. Good job folks!

Yeah congrats Loki and others for good placings.

And oh yeah btw are we gonna have that uber 2v2 tourney that was postponed until after st3?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
This proves it, Ruby was the best division, congrats Loki, I was behind you after I lost, great job.

didn't watch any of your battles, but I'm sure you played well to win.

gj bub, you always had my respect as one of the top ADVers (even with the whole being underrated thing lol)

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Congratulations man =)

you had hard pairings from the very fucking start. You deserved to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)