Smogon Tournament #3: Round 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that you're a bad battler or that Atlas is one of the greatest, it's just that it's kind of an upset when the prediction topic shows something along the lines of 30-5. Sorry if you were offended!

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cerberus and I should be battling soon.

Our match was originally scheduled to be on Friday the 19th when Cerberus said he had mixed up the times when he was free, so it was moved to Saturday. But on Saturday, he had some big personal problems that might last a day/a few days, so we might be battling today or tomorrow or some time at 3-4 EST. Hopefully we can get this over with soon.

Confirming this, today I can't make it due to the same personal matters with my father as yesterday, but I promised sarenji already that we will do it tommorow.

Cerberus.

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Really fucking close battle with Cerberus. I was losing 1-4 when one of my Pokemon decided to be awesome and won me the game. He forfeited at 1-1. I was really worried when Ice Beam froze one of my Pokemon which was about to Rest.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, hard luck Cerberus. I'd love to see the log of that battle at the end...

Havak

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah so me staying up quite late and probably being tired for college tomorrow was pointless? ._.

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I have rePMed Devilkid. :/
he didnt replied to the first one though, he's away for a long time(MoP mentioned broken pc).

Okay, same thing to do as last round.

- I was told by someone that devilkid's computer is broken, so afaik Fear would indeed get the win just by virtue of being on.

- It would appear from what I gather that Hairy Pimp was here for the whole round, except the previous 3 days, and I also gather that Havak at one point was on a short leave, although he was on while Hairy Pimp was on vacation.

So with all that said, the next post from both Havak and Hairy Pimp better be a fucking time with a timezone.

K thx!

Havak

Well, I just can't get to sleep tonight, so I came back online. HP sent me a PM earlier saying he was on the server, but when I went on the server, he wasn't there. I sent him a PM saying we'll have to battle tomorrow, then went to bed. So I've come back on here and he's sent a reply saying that:

He's going to see his dying farther in another city tomorrow (Deadline day) so I'm guessing that means he won't be online...

I don't know whether to take that seriously to be honest, sorry if I offend you HP, I really couldn't tell if it was a joke or not, but I'm thinking you wouldn't joke about something like that...

Anyway, all this eventually leads up to the point that, if HP isn't here tomorrow, I can't battle him. So I duno what to do...

What point do you not get of posting a time in your next post?

Jesus just cause a match isn't done by the deadline does not fucking mean it can't be done a day or two after, should he by any reason decide to come on. Christ.

If you really wanna play the "well if hes not here on deadline and I am I win", it probably won't work considering it would appear as if he was here on much longer during the actual period of this round. Nice try!

Havak

What? I'd gladly battle him the day after, but I won't be able to get a damn reply to my pm till the day after if he's not here will I? Fucking hell. This is a Pokémon tournament ._.

And just for the record, everytime he PM'd me, it would appear he only stayed online for about 20 minutes at a time. I'm not arsed about going through on activity, it never works for me. I could live on fucking NB and still go out on activity. It means shit, you can't always tell who was on more or whatever.

I've already PM'd him asking for a time, but obviously the reply won't come for a while if he's not here. He's GMT -3, I'm GMT, I can't understand why we've never managed to get the battle done :/. It's not like we haven't already tried, ya know.

Time will hopefully be between 7-11pm GMT.

So yeah, everyone can just wait for us then? Better off starting the next round with Havak/Hairy Pimp as the other persons opponent.

Anyway, I can't be arsed to "show my case" anymore, as I know it won't make any difference in the slightest anyway. You might as well just say, if Hairy Pimp avoids Havak for another 2 days he goes through, lol...

*Expects to be kicked out for being a "dick" about it now, but meh*

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I do see Havak alot on the server, and haven't seen Hairy Pimp in a damn while whatsoever. We're in different timezones though.

Havak, yes my parent is in a seirous life situation, I don´t know the meaning of the message above beacuse I did reply your last PM and I told taht 7 gmt would be kinda late but ok...here goes my answer in the PM...

Default FW: ST3 again
7 wouldbe the latest time for me because my flight is 10pm GMT and I have to be in the airport 2 hours before the flight.

And if you haven´t received I can take a screenshot and post it.

Sorry dudes, my I-net was down, I can battle at Friday I hope. So I dunno if you give an extension of the deadline or not... But if I can't do my match till Sunday, please don't wait longer! :(

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Whatever MoP/skarm says I guess. I am still online and will be coming online as usual on my hours. (5pm- 10/11pm GMT) I am online even more hours on the weekend.
You cant battle now because you don't have NB/NB teams?
: /

Well, I was on at 7 like I said and you can alias to see my last time on. Now I have to take a plane to another city due to what I said before. I hope you guys don´t misjudge me and I´ll be back on the 30th.
See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)