Smogon Tournament #3: Round 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think Hairy Pimp misunderstood my PM, and I must of got what he meant wrong too ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Havak
Well if you're not here, MoP said we can battle a day after. So is 7-11pm GMT good for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Hairy Pimp
7 wouldbe the latest time for me because my flight is 10pm GMT and I have to be in the airport 2 hours before the flight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Havak
I'm not sure if I'll be back at that time, but if I am, I'll just look for you on Smogon. We might have to battle Friday afternoon instead, I should be back aroun 4pm GMT then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Hairy Pimp
I didn´t see you at 7 like you told me =\ and you know I have to catch my flight.

I thought that saying "Friday instead" implied that I meant for the battle to take place on Thursday. Because I thought he said that he was taking his flight on Thursday, not Wednesday ._. I wasn't available on Wednesday like I said, but I did get home at about 6pm on Wednesday, and User Pillowrath said that HP was online for a while earlier, but I couldn't get on NB at college obviously ._. I didn't intend to battle on deadline day thanks to MoPs extention, as I thought HP would be available around 7pm GMT today, not yeterday.... This is gay.

Ok now I have everything ready, I can battle the whole day now, Fear!
Just try to catch me up on smogon or probably I'm not on the server, then PM me here!

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I just came from school and read your post, I will be waiting at smogon server.

EDIT: Won against devilkid in a very gg 3-0. No criticals or hax(only one critical on my skarmory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)