Smogon Tournament #3: Round 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Pretty much every match is a spotlight, so here comes in-depth analysis by the wonderful MoP!!!!

RUBY

*Loki vs *JMC 1-0
Loki pretty much has have the hardest road out of every single person in this tourney, especially everyone remaining, Carl, Groudon80, The Plant, and now Sneak winner JMC. Will JMC still have his surge and determination from Sneak to take on Loki??
Pilocus vs *husk 0-3
Pilocus has pretty much exceeded everyone's expectations to make it to round 4 while husk is still one of the reamining forewinners for his division, if not the whole tournament, but will there be an upset here?
Atlas vs DevilinDenial 0-2
Here we have a homsar award participant in DevilinDenial, who I'm pretty sure no one has heard of prior to this tourney, or probably even this round. It could be anyone, even BOB!! However, Atlas did the same as DD and made it quite far, making both of them here, to some people, as suprises, so with that said, the winner can be a suprise too!
Synchronize vs *Anyone 0-2
Who the hell is synchronize. Synchronize has been beating pretty respectable battlers left and right and so has Anyone. Will Synchronize continue to make a name for himself, or will the steady Brazilian representative continue his path to the finals?

SAPPHIRE

*Obi vs *Sir Chris 0-2
Here we have the only 2 starred match up in the tourney. Sir Chris has came a long way and is just greatful to be here, while Obi is probably already calculating at what specific time will he use his 8th move of the game. Will Obi be able to calculate how he'll win or will Sir Chris luck on to r5 as he did to r4?
Hill vs *MoP 0-2
Pretty much everyone's rooting for Hill because as chaos says "does anyone else get this chilling happiness inside when MoP loses?" We all saw what the last tournament did for MoP's ego, let's see if it'll be controlled this time around by the Brazilian wonder.
rambo_verm vs *Justin8649 0-5
Here we have both contestants with pretty much some of the eaiest path here, with Justin getting two unknown random newbies, and Warthog respectively, while rambo has only battled once since his opponents are pretty much tourney lagging idiots. Will this battle even get done?!?!
Sarenji vs *Cerberus 1-1
Awwh another suprise we have here, Sarenji, or shall we say The Roy Killer. Will he add to his resume by defeating the German hacking machine, Cerebus?

EMERALD

Fear vs *Devilkid
This is a match up between on of ATQ's best, and one of Germany's best. Which will prevail? Does anyone even like the places these people come from? Yeah that's right, an ATQ member could potentially make r5.
*Hairy Pimp vs Havak
This is a solid underrated match up between two people who knows what they're doing, as Hairy Pimp have been consistently winning rounds as he does Smogon Tour while Havak is a smogon regular who might know a thing or two around here.
Judgement vs *chaos 3-0
So it's the director of the worse tournament ever known to the board made by the other participant. We'll see if chaos can down the horrible tournament director, or said horrible tournament director will beat the guy who has say over what tournament even goes!
*Floppy Disk vs gotei(13)hyorinmaru 0-1
Still as other rounds, this pairing will have two people who actually expertise in other metagames, respectively. We'll see which one of these will come up on top as Floppy is known for unusual things and gotei has survived RBY hax regularly.

PM Battle logs to me.

DEADLINE IS THE 24TH OF JANUARY.

Hi Atlas. So, who is Atlas?

Atlas vs DevilinDenial
Here we have a homsar award participant in DevilinDenial, who I'm pretty sure no one has heard of prior to this tourney, or probably even this round.
I loled!

Yes second post!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am really hoping loki wins this whole tournament he is my favourite, nothing against JMC but loki is awesome.

I am officialy starting the "Go loki figth storng" club who wants to join.

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Heh, I lose.

I see Cerberus pretty rarely (maybe he goes to PR instead or has a different timezone?), but we sometimes talk. I hope we don't have a problem getting this done, especially since finals (school, not ST3!) are coming up.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmm, Sir Chris... It's time to settle our score from Weak Sneak! This is... the ultimate battle of ultimate destiny.

so...the trash rambo advanced...how shameful tbh he should just forfeit....

but...whateva good luck to everybody left shame I had to draw chaos last round :( nobody left in the tourney even seems to be a huge threat...PS CHAOS USES POKEMON NOT DIGIMON @_@

I want the board admin to win the worst tourney director ever.
and... GO HILL! Like what skarm said, a chilling happiness (:

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
me and DiD exchanged pms and mor or less worked out a time

also, why is my flavour text such ass >(

Sent Justin8649 a PM. Btw people, I'm sorry for the last two rounds, I really tried to get the battle done, please don't blame me for that. I understand that this is my last chance and I really hope I can battle this round. I can understand that I'm not that 'popular' among the most of you guys right now, but I seriously want to change that. I'm not a bad guy and I definately don't want a bad reputation or something like that. I'm sure me and Justin can settle a date and that the battle will take place. I really really want to battle this round believe me.
Anyways, I wish everybody a lot of good luck this round and may the best man win.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
Well mop if you want to settle a time pm me but i don't think it will be necessary since i see you a lot at netbattle.

gl btw

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
awe fuck.

Now I have to pull Über-awesome skilluck so I can win me a t-shirt.

Woo ambition!

I don't get you JMC, your only ambition for winning Sneak was just to keep on getting bye rounds.

Now your ambition is just to get a t-shirt.

Also Hill, I can be on 1 hour from the time of your past post pretty much everyday until however rest of the night if needed. But we're pretty much going to do this whenever we see each other but just get on an hour from the time of your last post.

I noticed a problem on the matchups.

*Obi vs *Sir Chris
Here we have the only 2 starred match up in the tourney.

lol hi *loki vs. *JMC

==

I hope the last match for Ruby is husk vs. Loki, that would be pretty awesome.

Thanks for that #2. I'm too lazy to write a new paragraph as everyone's read it already and that just wouldn't be fair!!

But anyways, I guess what I'm trying to say is, you guys can say hi to the first r5'er advancee. I just beat Hill 2-0 in a pretty fast paced scary ass match in which one of his pokes gave me quite a scare in which I didn't pull out until the end. Congrats on getting this far Hill, gg duders.

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Fear vs *Devilkid
This is a match up between on of ATQ's best, and one of Germany's best. Which will prevail? Does anyone even like the places these people come from? Yeah that's right, an ATQ member could potentially make r5.

Yes my first board is Atq, I'm actually its owner. But I dont see why its still considered a bad place, we are past the clan thing and could call ourselves a community.
I'd like to be considered as a smogon regular also and not get that Atq thing everytime cause i actually do spent a lot more time in smogon server and forums than Atq's.

On topic, I see devilkid mostly on weekends and talk to him sometimes. I will PM him when I see that he's online though I will prob catch him in the server.

Obi/Chris was kinda like Chaos/goof. Just solid down to the wire matches with nothing exciting, not even chris's trademark luck. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)