Smogon Tournament #3: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Nelo_Angelo hasnt replied to my last 2 pms although I was watching him being online on forums for about one hour or so today.
I have been online for more than 12hours on NB per day since Christmas vacations started and the guy hasn't got on Smogon(server) yet.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
just posting to say that I've been trying to get my battle done. We've exchanged pms and hopefully will battle in the next few days.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I managed to beat Council, I think he forfieted at 5-2. I think he could've beaten me though, just picked the wrong move at the wrong time.

Good game none the less.

pretty much won 5-5 after a pretty long stallmate that could went through another fwe hundred turns, we were starting to turn on tv's and count pp's but it was pretty much an amazing game, if anyone could stand watching that lol

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
we had the same freaking team or almost :[

at one point I had a 4* calm mind to one 6-5 advantage which he managed to get out of.

hey aeolus, thank you, I got to beat Carl with it anyway ;)

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
we had the same freaking team or almost :[

at one point I had a 4* calm mind to one 6-5 advantage which he managed to get out of.

hey aeolus, thank you, I got to beat Carl with it anyway ;)
no problem... I'm glad you guys had a good game.

and for the record everyone, Vineon requested it... I didn't just offer it outright.

Updated most recent matches.

The Plant vs *Loki
zerowing vs *husk
Pilocus vs Alamaster
*Aeolus vs *Cerberus
omni vs *Obi
rambo_verm vs Toy
*goofball vs *chaos
Nelo_Angelo vs Fear
JefforBaggins vs *Devilkid
*gdpt vs Judgement
Deadline: January 7, 2007

10 more to go guys!!! Also there's been roughly 2-3 upsets in each divison..so what will happen?!?!

this kid ranmbo_verm keeps lieing

i tell him to make a time then he says im 20gmt figure one out

i won 1-0 in one of the greatest matches ive ever had
heh that match could had been described as the Spurs vs Dallas game tonight/lastnight. Spurs(me) got off to a decent lead going into the final stretch the mavs(chaos) came close and even the game out. We eventually started trading shots and stops each other into the last minutes of the game everything was even the mavs(chaos) made a huge basket at the end and the spurs couldnt match and eventually losing 85-90.

Like the spurs I came up short in this one barely but oh well it was a tough game.

"But Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said he was "thrilled" with his team's effort."We did a great job, we just came up short," he said. "That's all there is to it.""

Indeed gg chaos

and I missed this?

one of you send me a log if you guys dont mind. Id like to read this myself, havent seen or heard of a good battle for awhile. And yeah, the Mavs and Spurs game was awesome.

Posting to confirm that me and Aeolus are battling on Sunday.

toy said:

And also posting to react on Toy's comment versus Rambo Verm. That guy has made much more effort reaching you than the other way around, you are never online on the smogon server and even you must be able to figure out that 20:00 GMT stands for 8 pm GMT. I just want to say that he isn't the one stalling time versus you, you are the one that isn't thinking of a solution or making effort to get this battle over with.

This was my PM: "How about Friday the 6th at 20:00 GMT time?"
I think that's obvious enough and still that's no reason to ignore me. If you didn't understand me then you could have sent a PM but you're obviously not trying very hard to get the battle done. Like that guy Cerberus just said, it's not so hard to figure out that 20:00 GMT and 8:00 PM GMT is the same thing. The least you could have done was ask me what i meant if it was so difficult to understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)