Not open for further replies.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
I won 4-0 in a haxy game.

Sorry Hit, and i forgot to save the logs =[

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
its like I could guess who my opponent would be every round.

I intend to brag to MoP forever if I beat him. gotta settle that 1-1 record!

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Peterko vs. *Hairy Pimp (by activity)
-this is just LOL, he won two rounds without battling...by activity you mean that he posted in the R2 topic on the 5th and after sending me a PM he disappeared (I was waiting for him 2 weeks) and then he posts on the 19th (deadline, 20th morning my time) that he had a motherboard problem which got suddenly fixed...I´m not saying he lies or anything, it´s just funny

merry christmas and good luck to everyone (especially tree-mode goofball and devilkid)
Actually, Hairy Pimp sent several PM's to tournament hosts saying that you were unavailable. You did not. We have to determine activity base on what we can see... we didn't see much from you. We saw plenty of Hairy Pimp. Better luck next time.

Actually, Hairy Pimp sent several PM's to tournament hosts saying that you were unavailable. You did not. We have to determine activity base on what we can see... we didn't see much from you. We saw plenty of Hairy Pimp. Better luck next time.
heh I find that very idiotic wayof doing things since even Hairy Pimp said his motherboard got fucked up and was unable to get on to the internet while peterko was actually on the server and afaik unaware of the fact that HP was computerless HP suddenly showed up a 2 or 3 days before the deadline and posted and pmed I find that dumb if peterko was active the entire time and HP wasn't even on the server till as of late

heh not that I am against Hairy Pimp or anybody but I find a lot of these "advances" stupid as you can tell from my above post that none of Nelo nicks were even used within the past 1 1/2 weeks and yet he advances but I am not the host of this tourney I just find this highly unfair but to each his own I guess
/gonoperiodscommawhatsoever

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
If people would get their battles done... and let us know when there are problems... then there would be no issues. Since people are deadbeats and never finish their shit... but decide to complain afterwards despite being silent through the entire round... I'm afraid there is nothing we can do.

STOP FUCKING BITCHING.

honestly, I'm just going to delete them now. It pisses me off. If everyone would just focus on getting their own battle finished instead of complaining about shit... there would be no problem.

Heh now that the first 3 battles are over so no more prediction, I got the first 3 wrong hahaha

Looks like Conker joins Peter_Pan, the foreigners are weeded out!

btw Floppy told me he wont be back until sometime in Jan, so his opponet and you guys need to take note of that..

gogo JMC, goofball and anyone else I missed.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Replied to PM. Not really been on the Internets for Christmas, Boxing day obviously... lol

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lol, our match was a luckfest (paraslams and parabolts, ch's, rock slide misses, Sleep Talking rest and 2-turn wake ups, etc.)

In the end, Swampert took out Aerodactyl for the 3-0 win.

GG, man

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
goofball vs chaos...wow, i really want to see this match

MoP, Anyone, Cerebrus, Aeolus, Hill, Justin, and Karrot...Sapphire's pretty intense =x

Aeolus vs Cerebrus and Justin8649 vs Karrot will be aweesome, too =d I wish I knew their battling dates =p

Conker lost, sorry man =[. Congrats to Sir Chris, beating Conker is no easy feat, although I am clueless as to what had actually transpired in that match.

PM'd DevilinDenial last week and he said he wouldn't be available until late this week so I'm still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)