Smogon Tournament #3: Round 2 is Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, firstly I have not said any days, I have asked you to provide a time you would be available. Secondly I have had 2 PMs from you. One saying to be on Saturday which i was and you didn't show, and the next saying a random day to go on 'now' when I wasn't even online. Suggest a time here and get on NB.
It's obviously not your fault Nelo, because this is exactly what he did to me. I was available every single day, and when he was even online he wouldn't go on apparently. So we never got our battle finished, and he won by a friggin coin flip, despite the fact I was far more active then him.

So good luck getting a battle completed.

I'd just like to point out that I was unable to get in touch with Nelo_Angelo last round as well, I swear the dude is never online.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
After a very heated match, I beat cloud 2-0.

In terms of shots of beer, however, cloud beat me 2-0.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
huh, i was shooting fireball but anyway gg.

what a way to end my pokemoning for the next little while, huh.

im noob xD

I'd just like to point out that I was unable to get in touch with Nelo_Angelo last round as well, I swear the dude is never online.
I am actually quite frequently online, and I was online more than normal when I was supposed to battle you and yet I never saw you on Netbattle.

Well, my motherboard got screwed up and I´m only back today, if I can have 2 extra days to abttle, I would be really glad to battle but if it´s not possible, I´m sorry for the trouble and good luck peterko. And I don´t think that the fact that I´m online on the server now and I sent him a PM will matter on the decision.

lol, is true he never stay online on smogon... I stay here everyday and i'd never have seen he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)