Smogon Tournament #3: Round 2 is Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just had a reply from Ged saying 'today' and this I believe was yesterday. I am bust and can't be expected to jump whenever he says 'Now', especially when I am not online at that time. I am attempting to arrange a time which will suit us both, but so far to little avail.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Me and Hipmonlee might cut it close, as he doesnt get back until Thursday, and I dont know if I'll be available on NB on any days after that. On top of it, we still don't know each other's available times.

Most of my finals are over, so I will probably battle cerebus on thursday or friday. Looking forward to the battle.

i sent Dan Dan another PM; i couldnt battle earlier on because of internet problems but hopefully it is fixed, though it is intermittent. we will battle ASAP as far as i know.

even if i somehow won, i probally wont be able to play netbattle for a while to play the next match, so i suppose you can let obi into the next round. i didnt do too well in school and i have very limited time now

Attempting to battle Anyone this weekend. That's when we had agreed on and we're just trying to set up a time. Sent PM today.

Neither see Hyra on NB nor on the forums.
Dude, try to catch me up in the smogon server, I'm on so often :(
Or finally write a PM with an exact time you want to battle at.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
So my opponent has suggested I be on "somewhere around" 2am to 6am on sunday morning.

God he had better be there

Have a nice day.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I dunno what happened, I was in a position where I all but couldnt lose.. And then my celebi switched into a skarmory drill peck when I was checking a cricket score.

lol, at least I didnt lose to luck!

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)