Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 35 Playoffs [Won by MichaelderBeste2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
The Pokemon Duel characters look so out of place, criminal taste from Punny and Michael.

I quite like the top16 this year, pretty solid overall. I haven't followed everyone's run too closely but I'm looking forward SW/Santu and Star/Nat the most. Skype/potential Lax and ima/crying have good potential too. I also feel like xavgb/DonSalvatore isn't as straightforward as it looks.

Pretty sad to see Raptor isn't competing, I would have loved to root for him as I like his approach to the game in general :(

On paper, the favorites are Soulwind/Punny/Star in my opinion. As for personal preferences, there are a lot of players I'd be happy to see win here. Special shout-out to Star who is due for a big individual win after years of being tier 1 player in my eyes, good luck!

Of course they stack the two NE comrades against each other off the start. :blobsad:

Definitely love this pool of players, a lot of good names to take home the trophy. So whoever wins is well deserved. With that being said, Let's go Star, Nat :blobpex:

Last edited:

yone

Herv the One.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
This is two full weeks, so there is very little room for bargaining for extenions
Why is it not only the skypenguin pairing that lasts 2 weeks? With the problem of servers of almost 2 weeks ago and that, we are bored and already that it lacks hype, we will quickly not want to watch at all

Why is it not only the skypenguin pairing that lasts 2 weeks? With the problem of servers of almost 2 weeks ago and that, we are bored and already that it lacks hype, we will quickly not want to watch at all
Why would one pairing have a longer deadline than the other pairings of the same round? I understand the waiting is boring but competitor fairness should always go before spectator wishes in any real tournament. Also, the people that want to watch these games are gonna watch them anyway, don't worry about that.

yone

Herv the One.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Why would one pairing have a longer deadline than the other pairings of the same round?
Because of the tiebreak schedule since we don't know when they're going to play and assuming its the weekend.
Also, the people that want to watch these games are gonna watch them anyway, don't worry about that.
Less ppl if its taking too long, the same way, ppl who qualify for olt during cycle 1 lose interest during the 3 resting weeks and are more likely to drop out

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
We are giving the same deadline to every pairing. It has always been like that and it will always be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)