Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 34 Playoffs [Won by TJ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ggs, was fun. I realized I should have went charizard turn 4 in oras and I probably would have won that game but I clicked fast without thinking, I did the same in sm, somehow I keep sabotaging myself, perhaps nerves or just not thinking like I would do in a regular game, I should have probably won oras had I not choke hard but anyways, good luck to Star in the remainder and see you guys in SV OU. R.I.P. ORAS, it is the most fun gen to me and it's a shame it's gone from STour now :psycry: s/o to One Last Kiss, SpectralThief, @JesusCP for the support and test games

I'll be back. :swole:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Your perseverance is second to none and is quite inspiring, finch! Now I know why I still frequent Smogon despite mostly losing interest in competitive ‘mon—one of the reasons is to eventually see Smogon Tour 34/XX Playoffs - Finals [Won by Finchinator].

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
On a personal note, losing fucking sucks and I've managed to turn +9 on the sheet, SCL finals, and 2 deep individual runs into 0 trophies this year, so it's obviously a very frustrating time. I think we all know I will be back next year though, so cya then

Hope the winner of Star-Giannis takes it. Both are awesome players who deserve it. GL brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)