Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 33 Playoffs [Won by Empo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

After 9 weeks of intense live tournaments, the sixteen of the top competitors have advanced to the playoffs. Congratulations on your success and good luck in the playoffs!

If winning the prestigious pink trophy isn't motivation enough for you to win the playoffs, we are also offering a number of prizes this season. For starters, a whopping $510 will be spread across the top four finishers in the playoffs. The champion will get $260, the runner-up will get $130, and the two semi-finalists will get $60. In addition, the champion will also get their choice of a PS! custom avatar or inactive PS! account.

If you are unfamiliar with Smogon Tour's format, from this round forward each pairing will face off in a best of three series in the SS, SM and ORAS tiers. The higher seed picks the first tier that will be played and the loser of the first game picking the following tier. Win 2 out of 3 and you are one step closer to being crowned the winner as you advance!

In addition, I would like to thank Blazenix for doing the player cards, which will be updated in the future. In the meantime, let's get to our match-ups!

1. Raptor vs 16. DonSalvatore
SS | SM | ORAS

2. Niko vs 15. JP192
SM | SS | ORAS

3. Ox the Fox vs 14. false
ORAS | SS | SM

4. SoulWind vs 13. z0mOG
ORAS | SS | SM

5. Finchinator vs 12. egalvanc
SM | SS | ORAS

6. ArcticBreeze vs 11. Empo
SM | SS | ORAS

7. Sabella vs 10. MichaelderBeste2
SM | ORAS | SS

8. robjr vs 9. Star
SM | SS | ORAS

16. DonSalvatore vs 9. Star
SM | SS | ORAS

15. JP192 vs 7. Sabella
ORAS | SS | SM

3. Ox the Fox vs 11. Empo
ORAS | SS | SM

13. z0mOG vs 5. Finchinator
ORAS | SM | SS

9. Star vs 5. Finchinator
ORAS | SM | SS

15. JP192 vs 11. Empo
SS | SM | ORAS

9. Star vs 11. Empo
SM | ORAS | SS

Last edited:

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

What do you click here bros?

1. Hurricane
2. Heat Wave
3. Roost Hidden Power Ground
4. U-Turn

I know that this may be a hard decision for some of you.
This game was truly an amazing display of talent by budding superstar Redemption. Congratulations on having such a memorable Tour Week 9.

Last edited:
First, i'm truly sorry my actions had so many bad consequences.
I got in this Tour week because you lacked players and i wanted to help, i played that game even if i didnt have the time to do it.
I admit i should have dropped before any of this happened. I'm sure i'll deserve any sanction you'll give me, just remember it was my responsability only.
Wigglytuff You can tell to yourselves whatever you want, but i never had any malicious intents towards anyone on this website.
I did my best during all this years to help this community, and make the most players join you. And I think i succeeded on the most part.

Flex OKLM

Banned deucer.
It's trying to ban red for a pokemon game but when alice shows racism towards the french she just gets 1 infraction point, if you don't see the problem you should think about seriously questioning yourself.
It's not surprising if the good players leave considering the shitty decisions you can make, you make pokemon competition cancerous and that's pretty sad. I think you're trying to ban red not because he deserves it but because you don't like him.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
It's trying to ban red for a pokemon game but when alice shows racism towards the french she just gets 1 infraction point, if you don't see the problem you should think about seriously questioning yourself.
It's not surprising if the good players leave considering the shitty decisions you can make, you make pokemon competition cancerous and that's pretty sad. I think you're trying to ban red not because he deserves it but because you don't like him.
I'm so sick of this nonsense.

Aliss (and anyone else who is being racist) should not go unpunished if they behave this way. I have personally reported a number of people for being racist, including doing so as recently as today. But who the fuck are you to talk when you go around saying things like this (see: translation)? Shame on you for saying what you did and then having the gall to post this.

ps: I have no opinion about RedEmption, but no shit am I going to investigate serious accusations of throwing that impact the playoffs. That's my job as TD. Sadly my job is now to also clean up the messes of half the community who cannot get their act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)