Smogon Tour 33 [ SEE POST #39 for money prize info ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Hello,

I would like to announce that thanks to some very generous members of our community, this edition of Smogon Tour will be awarding prize money to the top four finishers in the playoffs. There is a total of $510 US dollars in the prize pool!

The winner will get $260, the runner-up will get $130, and the two semifinalists will get $60. These numbers are subject to change if we receive further donations to the pot.

Hello,

I would like to announce that thanks to some very generous members of our community, this edition of Smogon Tour will be awarding prize money to the top four finishers in the playoffs. There is a total of $510 US dollars in the prize pool!

The winner will get $260, the runner-up will get $130, and the two semifinalists will get $60. These numbers are subject to change if we receive further donations to the pot.
Me after playing the season of my life and not getting a single cent out of it:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)