Smogon Snake Draft IV - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

John W

Banned deucer.
@levis normally I wouldn't do any shoutouts, but I owe it to you guys. Thanks for the season, I had a lot of fun through this whole season and I hope you guys did too. These last few weeks have been amazing to spectate as I felt our team was finally playing up to our potential after some early season struggles. I hope you guys leave this tour with more confidence in the future since you guys are all great players and I can safely say that everyone played an important role in our comeback after w5. When you dm'd me during the OLT ladder that you wanted to get me round 1 tricking, I was excited because I've always thought highly of you as a player. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to be the leader on the team, I appreciate the confidence and im looking forward to what everyone here accomplishes in the future. ramboss even you bro

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
fking bakers............. always them..........

I wanted to say ggs to my guys and to our opponents. I have been way quieter than usual (managed to piss off a certain user regardless), but i have followed each of our games closely. We had a good second part of the season after a very rough start, being one game away from clutching playoffs and having 4 attempts at doing so. It's easy to understand that if you miss 4 chances, you just need to l2p and come back stronger, which is what i really suggest to my guys because you all had some good moments (yes hs...) and it is what you need to restart from if you want to keep improving.

Rooting against mncmt and Qwello Lee :v4:

fking bakers............. always them..........

I wanted to say ggs to my guys and to our opponents. I have been way quieter than usual (managed to piss off a certain user regardless), but i have followed each of our games closely. We had a good second part of the season after a very rough start, being one game away from clutching playoffs and having 4 attempts at doing so. It's easy to understand that if you miss 4 chances, you just need to l2p and come back stronger, which is what i really suggest to my guys because you all had some good moments (yes hs...) and it is what you need to restart from if you want to keep improving.

Rooting against mncmt and Qwello Lee :v4:

Unfortunate end to our season when we came so close after some early setbacks. S/o to my managers for drafting me and letting me play when results were decided. Could’ve played better as a sub but it is what it is. S/o to everyone on the levis for an enjoyable ssn. Gl to remaining teams, see you around

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
I took the fatal loss for the mambas when we still had hope and down 2-5, it's sad but a good ending at the same time. No regrets. Gg TJ, and best of luck in playoffs bro. Good luck to all the lindworms too, you guys are an incredible team. And good luck to the 3 other teams of course!!

This snake was amazing and i dont know how to thank all the mambas for being who they are.

Thanks Aurella Will of Fire for drafting me and being amazing managers;
Thanks eifo for the PU chat and subbing in when i couldnt play;
Thanks xray Gefährlicher Random aka Felix for being so nice with me and making me feel at home among competitive OUers;
Thanks Sabella LuckOverSkill for all the chat and positive presence;
Thanks Ho3nConfirm3d Wail Wailord Frania LittleBigPlanet2 KingKdot Relous Bobby Dagen Charmflash , we maybe interacted less often, but I really enjoyed having you around.
You guys are really strong and I really appreciated being able to rely on you.

Goodbye mambacitos, gl in your future tournaments, hope to see you again soon :blobnom:

-ktut

hs

Banned deucer.
s/o to my managers Tricking Mysterious M for drafting me even though I literally had no results and I can't do anything to show how much thankful I am to you(maybe learn 2 play? :psynervous:). Sad to end it like that, but this season was great regardless, even if we lost at the most crucial moment, I def enjoyed it, you guys rock, especially you Kushalos, this last game doesn't show how fucking good you are, crust or not, you rock dude!!!! Not only you, but everyone did their best(yes, even me!!!!!). S/o to you all for keeping a great environment and though I also was part of the losses of this week and could have definitely performed better, I feel great to have shown that I can do something that is not spam my own nickname around the forum sometimes. I definitely enjoyed this tournament as much as you guys did, so that's what matters at the end of the day. This all thanks to you Renny, unfort that you couldn't have been playing or anything, but I appreciate all the help. I also wanna thank Lilburr avarice Askov and Highways (chocado que ninguém te draftou velho lol, managers patéticos) for testing with me or just helping me at some point. I appreciate you.

(torço pra vocês mncmt HANTSUKI mesmo que vocês estejam torcendo pra perder mais do que quando viam partida do gb na wcop LOL) (pra você também Eternal Spirit horrivel aborto que testou comigo por umas semanas e me ajudou na perda regressiva de fios capilares, filho da puta.) Tomara algum de vocês vencerem pra fechar esse tour com chave de bronze mesmo. Boa Sorte.

-hs out. pce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)