Smogon Snake Draft IV - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
lost, gg

I'd like to give a huge shoutout to Bebo and PinkDragonTamer for the help in RU throughout the season; I really appreciated being able to bounce ideas off of you guys, and it made the first tour experience a lot easier and less stressful for me [even tho i still did build last minute like 3 times rofl]. i also owe a shoutout to Osh for the team i used vs snaga, got me my first win so tysm <3

finally i'd like to thank the whole ru community, especially Feliburn and Ajna, for making the tour community a welcoming place -- i was very discouraged after starting 1-4 and really appreciate you guys going out of your way to offer support & encouragement.

gl to all the teams in playoffs!

sensei axew

i’m not a stop along the way, i’m a destination
is a Community Contributoris a Three-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
won gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8nu-525156

Even though this season didn't go as I hoped, it was still really fun to be on a team tour environment and finally get a chance at playing in the big leagues. Thank you to everyone who helped me prep throughout the tour and especially thanks to FlamingVictini and Christo for giving me a shot. I'm glad I ended it out without being winless on the sheet! Good luck to the playoff teams, I'm looking forward to some heat games :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)