Finals Smogon Snake Draft IV - Finals [Won by Sky Tower Lindworms]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Very late post .. but I wanted to thank everyone on the Nagas for such a fantastic season. I couldn't have asked for a better team than yall and I enjoyed it no matter what. This was a team effort and we all took part in it. Dont ever forget it.

I was so glad to get to know you better Eternal Spirit , we sync amazing and your teams carried me through a lot of my wins so I can't thank you enough. Thank you M Dragon for everything as well. You are an amazing manager and a person. We both strive to be the best and I love that.

I've been through Pohjis for like, literally most of my team tournaments that I've been in and I couldn't be more grateful to have such a presence on my team each time. Thank you bro.

I know this was a tough loss for all of us, but the times we had together are never forgotten and even if we did lose, I know I had so much fun building, playing, and helping everyone. SoulWind idgaf what anyone says tbh, you are an amazing player and a teammate. nothing will tell me otherwise.

I am sorry to the fans I couldn't live up to the 8-3. A lot of personal shit happened in the past few weeks so I couldn't get as involved as I wanted to. But I'd like to think I put on a show for all of yall anyways during the season. And thank you a ton for all your support. One day I will get my second ring whether it's an individual or a team tour.

Thank you a ton to John W FlamingVictini Finchinator for all your help throughout the whole season. Yall are amazing people. And also thanks to all the helpers on the bakers! I love yall!

to be honest, my time playing as a competitive mons player might be short lived as I plan to retire pretty soon, probably after world cup. i don't know if i want to play spl right now, it depends on how i feel in the next coming weeks. i really want to manage but i am in fear of getting rejected. but i will never give up. i want to be involved with the community as much as possible even if I do retire. but i want to thank the whole mons community anyway for making these past few years one of the greatest times of my life. I enjoy playing tournaments so much and I wish everyone had the chance to do so. you are all amazing people. i got to meet family on this website.

but before I do retire, maybe I can get a little pink trophy on my profile. :eyes: we'll see what happens.

anyways, this might have just been a long rant about how I've been feeling about everyone and this snake in general so sorry but I will always love this community no matter what it goes through. Thank you, everyone. You all make this place better

and yes, Kink and I are making a little project. be sure to check it out when it's out. :)

whoever wins this finals deserves it. good luck.

IMA OUT

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
and also last but not least, stop buying shitty players such as Electric Win to participate in these tournaments. We don't want anymore insecure cheaters in this community, and most importantly, we dont want 10 year olds to decide your team tournament matches either

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
It’s quite a blessing to be a homosexual. All the money you make, you get to spend on yourself. No kids to worry about. You don’t have to worry about being a decent parent and put together a college fund for your child either. And we’re talking about one child. Imagine having five of them. Fuck that shit.

Also you get to be a slut until you’re 90. What beats that? That’s right. Nothing. Nada.

Good luck countering my points, you assclowns.

edit: oops wrong forums. Oh well. I’ll just keep it posted.

LC: dcae vs Serene Grace - I wanna bold dcae really badly, but I think the playstyle clash (given even matchup) might not suit him if he doesn’t push his advantages. Serene’s nothing if not a risk-taker, though he can play standard just as fine, and should be slightly favored. Don’t remember their records off hand but both are really good so prob doesn’t matter

It’s quite a blessing to be a homosexual. All the money you make, you get to spend on yourself. No kids to worry about. You don’t have to worry about being a decent parent and put together a college fund for your child either. And we’re talking about one child. Imagine having five of them. Fuck that shit.

Also you get to be a slut until you’re 90. What beats that? That’s right. Nothing. Nada.

Good luck countering my points, you assclowns.

edit: oops wrong forums. Oh well. I’ll just keep it posted.
What if i adopt kids?

Last edited:
Lindworms (4) vs Rattlers (6)
OU: Eo Ut Mortus vs lax - Highlight game for sure. I have not been a fan of lax's most recent teams, I think he sometimes ignores some common pokemon when he gets too invested in using a certain idea. Eo on the other hand brings good teams with some flair, so I expect him to have the advantage at team preview. In the game, both have been playing well but Eo's superior building should be able to get him a win.
OU: Garay oak vs talah - Talah has some cool teambuilding ideas and I could see him take this one, but Garay has been playing well recently and I expect him to win.
OU: beatiful vs Kebab mlml - Not sure what those comments vs regnite were about, but bea still played pretty well to beat a specs keld with water resist helmet tang. Kebab resorted to the matchup monki last week and that's an instant L in my book.
OU: Jytcampbell vs Samqian - Jyt got outplayed pretty hard by sacri last week while Samqian tried his best to lose an unloseable game, so expect this one to be a thriller. Going to edge Samqian because no way Rattlers lose 4-0 right?
DOU: umbry vs Ezrael - Not his best tour, but expect Ezrael to turn it on here.
UU: Poek vs CBU - CBU has been looking strong
RU: Pepeduce vs Ajna - This guy brings the same team every week and wins every week
NU: Realistic Waters vs bugzinator - Both good, favouring the lad here
PU: TJ vs Vulpix03 - Vulpix has been on a killstreak
LC: dcae vs Serene Grace - Webs are op

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
What if i adopt kids?
That makes you a first-class human being. There are plenty of children that need a home. Gays who have the means to adopt are almost always highly educated. They also have the financial means to give their children a great life.

Idiots be going on about, ‘WHAT ABOUT PROCREATION!?’ What about it? The world is already overpopulated. The more humans walk the earth, the more other lives become extinct. Homosexuality, in a way, slightly helps keep the population under control; it’s a more effective solution than China’s one-child policy will ever be.

Poek

squadala
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
won vs CBU, gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-528444

i aint making shoutouts even if we win, so this is my last post on this thread. teammates feel free to diss me out on your respective shoutouts cuz i've been dead for p much the entirety of the tour and i didnt even link my team this time. i wanted to build for once in my life (lmao) with what i consider a cool mon and i wanted to make yall be hype for it. thanks to moutemoute, bush and gondra for building every other team tho and umbry&eo for being beasts

tj is awful at among us

im out

CBU

Banned deucer.
4-7 is unacceptable. Almost as unacceptable as the way i played my last 3 games. Idk anymore honestly; maybe it is the meta, maybe it is just me being awful, maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle. Regardless, i want to apologise to all my teammates for letting them down throughout the season but also when it mattered the most. I wasn’t drafted to get carried and yet that’s the only thing i excelled at during this snake. The series obviously isn’t over and i have absolute faith in my teammates to bring this back, i just don’t have it in me rn to be cheerful and hyped. RATTLERS, do not let my dogshit showing drag you down. I believe in all of you to claim what you all deserve from our season.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
4-7 is unacceptable. Almost as unacceptable as the way i played my last 3 games. Idk anymore honestly; maybe it is the meta, maybe it is just me being awful, maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle. Regardless, i want to apologise to all my teammates for letting them down throughout the season but also when it mattered the most. I wasn’t drafted to get carried and yet that’s the only thing i excelled at during this snake. The series obviously isn’t over and i have absolute faith in my teammates to bring this back, i just don’t have it in me rn to be cheerful and hyped. RATTLERS, do not let my dogshit showing drag you down. I believe in all of you to claim what you all deserve from our season.
dw about it
-teal6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)