Smogon Snake Draft III - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
(retracted act call)

i'm really thankful to have been able to have been able to participate in this tour, so s/o obii and flcl for picking me up and being awesome managers. it wasn't the season we wanted but we had a good time regardless. special shoutout to soulgazer for being the complete opposite of what I expected - you were an amazing teammate and the complete opposite of someone who has been said to be a team cancer. i'd also like to mention bkc who was also gave maximum effort every week and was such an awesome dude to chat and work with. i know he's not happy with his record for this tour, but he was one of the best teammates I've ever had in any tournament i've been in. lastly s/o corck for being an amazing teammate as well, always helping whenever and wherever.

Last edited:

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Nah we're posting for activity

Gondra contacted durza to which he received no reply, contacted his manager (flcl), received no reply, and I even reached out to durza asking if he wanted me to relay a message to Gondra or pass his discord and got ignored, as you can clearly see below. We, the Rumblers, are requesting the Serpents put in a substitute or that Gondra is granted the activity win.

obii FLCL Hikari

Gondra reached out on a saturday after being impossible to contact via smogon, discord, or even teammates. If the rumblers want an act case, they shouldve subbed him out early in the week after he "seemingly quit" and "deleted all his teams". Contacting on a saturday after putting in no effort to contact, immediately logging off, and quite literally saying " do you wanna play or dead game" instead of acknowledging the lack of effort in communication earlier in the week is not grounds for act.

The serpents are unretracting their act call and demanding a sub from the rumblers or the win.

Last edited:

Gondra

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
UPL Champion
Gondra reached out on a saturday after being impossible to contact via smogon, discord, or even teammates. If the rumblers want an act case, they shouldve subbed him out early in the week after he "seemingly quit" and "deleted all his teams". Contacting on a saturday after responding to no attempts of earlier communicating, immediately logging off, and quite literally saying " do you wanna play or dead game" instead of acknowledging the lack of effort in communication earlier in the week is not grounds for act.

The serpents are unretracting their act call and demanding a sub from the rumblers or the win.
Err no one try to contact me, i'm still alivie in discord and i dont have any message in smogon as well, at least i try to contact yesterday in stours

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost to Sjneider, gg

Thanks for the fun season, Cobras. I enjoyed teaming with all of you, even if we missed some opportunities along the way. Not making playoffs after our start is one of the more disappointing results I have experienced, but that is ok. Some weekends down the stretch were obviously really disappointing for our team and I do not think we ever truly rebounded. Sorry that my activity was not the same for the last month or so, but I would like to think I still put my best foot forward when contributing.

GGs to the Taipans. I hope you guys win it all!

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won vs insult, gg!
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-463170

edit because I accidentally clicked the post button too fast:

I wanted to give a shoutout to the manager of the Bushmasters aka z0mOG and his assistants, jacob and 1 True Lycan, for giving me a chance in drafting me to this tournament, despite that this is my first ever team tournament.

I met some really nice people like fakenagol, blarghlfarghl, xtra$hine, and literally the rest of the Bushmasters and our helpers, whom I sincerely hope to stay in touch with even after this tournament.

A special shoutout to yeezyknows and to vivalospride, aka the Bushmasters' UU slaughtergang for tolerating my harsh selectiveness in picking my teams :bloblul:.

I am also quite satisfied with my results; I went neutral in my main tier and somehow positive in OU. I know I can do better than that, but I guess that future tournaments are there to prove just that :psyglad:.

Thank you, guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)