Smogon Snake Draft III - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
Hello ladies and gentlemen after viewing the scheduling for my good friend Lycans I have determined that this was some of the most retarded scheduling I've ever seen
Scheduling.png

Lycans never agreed to Saturday and while Its true that Misa suggested Saturday, in the following message she suddenly mentions Sunday and 3pm, and once again while Lycans may have not responded its only logical to assume that by saying Sunday in the following message with a time that they would play Sunday at that time. Furthermore there is no statement of any kind about being unavailable on sunday. Not a manager tho lol.

blargh.png

PsyducksChili

Banned deucer.
Hello ladies and gentlemen after viewing the scheduling for my good friend Lycans I have determined that this was some of the most retarded scheduling I've ever seen View attachment 197254
Lycans never agreed to Saturday and while Its true that Misa suggested Saturday, in the following message she suddenly mentions Sunday and 3pm, and once again while Lycans may have not responded its only logical to assume that by saying Sunday in the following message with a time that they would play Sunday at that time. Furthermore there is no statement of any kind about being unavailable on sunday. Not a manager tho lol.

View attachment 197255
thats a bruh

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Writing this on my phone and keeping it short because I have no access to computer right now and I shouldn't even be on my phone right now.

Lycans and I finished scheduling on last Monday and our VMs clearly show that we scheduled for Saturday 10pm GMT+3. I also stated that I can't play if Lycans is late to the match because I moved scheduled real-life events so I can make it in time for the game.

Saturday 10pm came and I came online 10 minutes before the match in case Lycans is early. Obviously, not only was he not early, but he was also about an hour late to the game. He came online after I was already not home.

z0mOG tried to reach EviGaro out to ask where Lycans is, and apparently, their excuse was that Lycans thought we scheduled for the same time on Sunday.

As for now, today is a holiday and there has been no chance for me to play a game today.

To keep it short and simple, I'm calling activity on Lycans for the following reasons:

• There was no mention of Sunday being made before my last post, nor of Lycans replying that he wanted to play on Sunday.

• According to EviGaro, Lycans was online yesterday at the time the game was scheduled for and he didn't come on smogtours.
lmfao if you are going to use me as a source at least get it right

- z0mog asks me if Lycans is online here, notice I reply at 3:07 to confirm Lycans is around because we had other stuff. that leaves us with at least 23 minutes. Then, fourteen minutes later, zom tells me this, to which I reply that I already confirmed with both zom and Lycans and had absolutely no idea we had a thirty minutes window on Saturday. Later on zom shows the whole pm convo, to which I question how exactly Sunday is not available and post Lycans' message about his own scheduling here. Then I ask zom if you can play today, and zom comes back to me with this.

Now, let's go back to your last message:
o just saw ur message, uhh well since Sunday here is like Monday there playing at 3pm your time ideal but I won't be able to play if it's later than that since I wake up very early on weekdays

Now I'm ignoring the weird relation to Sunday and Monday because English is weird, but YOU are speaking about Sunday, YOU are saying you have an issue waking up on weekdays, and YOU are the one saying it's "ideal" before 3pm. At no point ever did you talk about an holiday whatsoever, and z0mog being blindsided in the last print I showed is evidence your team wasn't fully aware of it either.

Asking for a sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)