Smogon Snake Draft III - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Writing this on my phone and keeping it short because I have no access to computer right now and I shouldn't even be on my phone right now.

Lycans and I finished scheduling on last Monday and our VMs clearly show that we scheduled for Saturday 10pm GMT+3. I also stated that I can't play if Lycans is late to the match because I moved scheduled real-life events so I can make it in time for the game.

Saturday 10pm came and I came online 10 minutes before the match in case Lycans is early. Obviously, not only was he not early, but he was also about an hour late to the game. He came online after I was already not home.

z0mOG tried to reach EviGaro out to ask where Lycans is, and apparently, their excuse was that Lycans thought we scheduled for the same time on Sunday.

As for now, today is a holiday and there has been no chance for me to play a game today.

To keep it short and simple, I'm calling activity on Lycans for the following reasons:

• There was no mention of Sunday being made before my last post, nor of Lycans replying that he wanted to play on Sunday.

• According to EviGaro, Lycans was online yesterday at the time the game was scheduled for and he didn't come on smogtours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)