Smogon Snake Draft II - Stage 1, Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lost both games today but they were really fun ones, sorry team :pirate:

thanks jake for rescheduling last minute yesterday after some bs happened (and shoutouts for the hard prep you made) and Corporal Levi for nothing you suck at this game and i hope you lose all your remaining games but congrats on the 4-0 i guess.

zesty and lunar if u guys pull this through i'm gonna feel EXCITED :pimp:

won vs king wynaut gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ru-398414

this was my first official tour and even tho it's been cut short I have no regrets about the team I got drafted in. reyscarface and Will of Fire thanks so much for putting faith in a new player like me it means a lot coming from vets like you. Everyone else in my fucking team is so good I really wanna team with everyone of you in the future so hard. In particular I really enjoyed being involved in prep with mop, Exiline and Bro Kappa the most. Every minute with you guys was really fun and this phase didn't go for us but we'll get it next time bros.

A special thanks to every single person who supported me outside the team. Couldn't have done it without you eifo TheWall The Leprechaun PurpleGatorade and Jase Duken Looking forward to teaming up with you guys.

Last but not least this is for you all in alpha and rebel my fam. Y'all are goats till the end. Love you guys

if you haven't right now fucking check out ajna's channel. Let's support our friend in his dream of getting out there as an artist.
https://soundcloud.com/ajnaca
Until next time pce

Last edited:

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
won vs king wynaut gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ru-398414

this was my first official tour and even tho it's been cut short I have no regrets about the team I got drafted in. reyscarface and Will of Fire thanks so much for putting faith in a new player like me it means a lot coming from vets like you. Everyone else in my fucking team is so good I really wanna team with everyone of you in the future so hard. In particular I really enjoyed being involved in prep with mop, Exiline and Bro Kappa the most. Every minute with you guys was really fun and this phase didn't go for us but we'll get it next time bros.

A special thanks to every single person who supported me outside the team. Couldn't have done it without you eifo TheWall The Leprechaun PurpleGatorade . Looking forward to teaming up with you guys.

Last but not least this is for you all in alpha and rebel my fam. Y'all are goats till the end. Love you guys

if you haven't right now fucking check out ajna's channel. Let's support our friend in his dream of getting out there as an artist.
https://soundcloud.com/ajnaca
Until next time pce
:blobnom:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
I won vs Leru GGs
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ubers-398378

It's a shame that our season had to come to an end so soon in my very first major team tournament but I had amazing time playing with everyone and we had an amazing team atmosphere on the Taipans and I look forward to the future, since this was biggest opportunity in a tour that I had I will do some shoutouts.

Pearl Sabella
I would like to thank you guys for making this tournament a possibility for me and for putting your trust into someone who was quite honestly an unproven player pre-draft, but I would like to believe I put my best efforts in for you two and you're content with how I did. Pearl you are an amazing person to talk to through the tour and I feel like we became good friends as a result of this tour and I hope that remains. You two also gave me the encouragement and positive vibe to give you my best, even after phase 1 I didn't feel close to giving up.

Sabella - Personally you were a great guy, don't feel bad that you were quite busy during the period of this tournament, you were there when we needed you the most and that's what matters, I had a great time playing/testing OU with you and it's really sparked my interest in the tier and I'm really considering moving into OU and playing that in a big tour in the near future.

bro fist
1537136041070.png

In all seriousness, you are an amazing player and one of the best in the game right now, you provided me with invaluable advice and encouragement. I feel I really developed greatly as a player because of you, I learnt a lot from you, even with the few games we played together. Watching you play in this tour was one of the best moments, its a shame you didn't get to be competition for another trophy.

august
The Stall connoisseur. You are an amazing presence and an hilarious individual to be around, I always enjoyed talking to you, most the time you'd make me laugh in conversations and I'm glad you got drafted and I got to meet you. You absolutely killed it in RU, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. When you I found out we were the same age, I was pretty surprised guess that makes us similar levels of crust.

Eternam xray Spectear Lavos
You guys were so dedicated to the OU channels and I feel like I learnt a lot from all the discussions and teambuilding we did and I expanded my knowledge of the tier greatly.

Lavos - LESBIAN CONVERTER himself oml simply put, you were amazing to see play and you managed to convert a lesbian which is an achievement and a half to accomplish.

Eternam - You are a great player and you developed really well throughout the tour and I hope you excel further in the future.

Xray, Spectear - I didn't talk to you as much, however all my interactions were pleasant, Xray you are a formidable player as remember that and don't look at the result and put yourself down, I wish things could have gone better for the both of you.

Kingler12345 - Bulletloaf, Greedloaf, Heatloaf, The Blazing Loaf. You are simply the Bullet Chess master. If we qualified today, we would have Stealth Rock up for the whole of the tour. Sorry I didn't really understand your tier as evidenced below:

1537137247102.png

I wish I could have gave you more input outside of the odd test, but now I do have a bit of knowledge of LC.

Plas
I actually knew you from BSPL 2 and its been great to team up with you, you dedicated a fuck ton to this tour and really provided the support a team requires to function as effectively as possible, I would say it would almost be a mistake to not draft you for a tournament, I wish you got to play though.

Demantoid Croven qsns
1537137514802.png
Doubles is its own beast and you guys were amazing together all the support you gave in doubles, the amount of effort you put in, is amazing and I hope we get to play together sometime! :mish: :hypermish: :ultramish:

dodmen
I'm not sure what happened to you buddy, you were a nice guy and fun to talk to, a bit quiet, but that's fine. I'd like to hope you're okay irl or something cause I've been a bit concerned about you.

Rodriblutar
Estuviste increíble :rodri: :brokenmoon:

Sage
Omg I'm so glad we met!!! You turned out to be an amazing friend and I hope it stays that way. You fucking rocked every game, you smashed it girl and I'm so proud of your performances, whenever I'm in the US I'm gonna go get a coffee at 6am by purpose just to bug you.

CrashinBoomBang
1537138209786.png

I'm probably gonna get a bit of shade for this, but whatever, the special final shoutout goes to you. Along with John, Sabella etc you probably made me the 10x better player than I would have been on my own, eventually one day we will play a tournament together.

After this Snake Draft you are one of the closest friends I've made via Smogon, there's something about you that just made us get along very fucking greatly. You were always there for me and provided the support and advice I required in my first major tournament. I don't care what anyone else says about you, you're a nice and down to earth person with a brightening personality who can make anyone's day. Never change who you are, you're simply one of the best people I've met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)