Smogon Snake Draft II - Stage 1, Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
won vs king kdot, gg

I want to thank my good friends Pearl and Sabella for taking me with that super early pick, I really enjoyed being on this team and I'm super glad I signed up for snake this year. I hope I can team you all again in the future, thanks for being a great bunch.

GL to my friends on the serpents and the bushmasters minus the dumbass bot guy

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
some shoutouts rq;

Pearl Sabella ty so much for picking me and putting ur faith in me, sry i couldnt deliver a bit more

our OU, especially bro fist for the huge encouragement & help

rest of the team ofc, i'd tag everyone but fuck that, every single one of u was great & fun to be around(cbb too, u technically aren't a part of the team but u definitely are)

outside the team a lot of people, special s/os Mana, The Hallows, tigers jaw, suapah, the rest of u know who u are

this tour's been the most fun ive had in mons, hopefully other tours will be just as fun as this

Looks like we're out so its time to thanks some ppl.
Like always first of all id like to thx Will of Fire and reyscarface for picking me and let me play (im sry for my performance) and giving me all this faith. Thanks to all mambas members, u all guys are great from first to last one, having the chance to talk and know u has been great. Big s/o to Analytic and Alpha Rabbit that even without playing did give an huge support to the team with prep and testing stuff.
s/o to ppl outside of the team who helped me as well (Ske Mask The Slump God, Sayuze, MegaStarUniverse).
gl to my frens still in the tour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)