Smogon Snake Draft II - Stage 1, Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Tentative act post vs 49, this really isn't something I enjoy doing but I haven't exactly been left a choice. Below I'll note the details of the claim.

We started out just going back and forth about times that worked, and eventually I was told that Tuesday probably worked. As you can see here, this was the last time 49 communicated with me. The weekend came and passed without him showing, though I don't exactly think it's fair to hold this against him since he did mention it was unlikely. However, Tuesday also came and went without a sign of 49. Following this, I attempted to write on his wall. Wednesday came and went, though on that day I noticed someone updated our scheduled match to 9/13 (Thursday, today). I asked Tony about this, and he confirmed that 49 told him we were playing that day, 9-11am. This was probably just misread by 49 in our scheduling, though I was optimistic to play today. However, today has came and went without a sign of 49, and I've even stayed around an extra 90 minutes in hopes of him showing. I've regularly kept Tony notified of this. As noted there, there's a chance that I won't have power tomorrow, since I'm pretty close to the coast. It isn't definite but it's for sure a risk enough that's validating this post. I'd also like to point out that 49 has indeed been around on smogon as you can see here, though he didn't respond to my posts. He's popped on discord as well multiple times w/o updating me, though it'd be pretty silly of me to try to screenshot that in the moment of it. To summarize, two missed times and very limited communication on his end, despite him being around. I'd lastly like to mention that I'm absolutely open to getting this game done if I have power, it's just been a troubling experience trying to find him for times we've agreed on when uncertainty clouds the coming days. (If anyone is wondering if I do indeed lose power, unfortunately my sunday game vs scythe will have to be a sub on our behalf.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)