Smogon Snake Draft II - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad to see our run end here, short of a trophy and another rematch with Ajna, but so it goes. Overall, this has been some of the most fun I've ever had with mons, and a really great experience to team with everyone. Big shoutouts to Genesis7 and Evan. for believing in me and picking me up in draft. Another huge shoutout to Robert Alfons for being my RU support in back the whole tour, I'm sad you didn't really get to play in the main season since you're definitely more talented than a majority of the pool, really hope to see you playing in SPL. Finchinator Eternally robjr KingKdot thanks for being big helps with building as well. Finch really kept us going through being an extremely helpful workaholic most of the weeks, without you no way we would have been in the shape we were, I hope your next run has less of those unfortunate games. Eternally , Hiye , Garay oak Lopunny Kicks you all played amazingly, really hope to team with you again in the feature. Was super cool to see Rob bring it back after a slow start, and even tho MajorBowman had a tough season it was still super nice to talk with you, I'm sure you'll bounce back in the future. Mysterious M and danger zone you were super cool in chat too, didn't talk to OP much, but you seem like a cool dude for sure.

Sorry for full s/outs, just kept rambling and didn't want to leave anything out, shououts RU community for all the intial support btw, hope get to play team tours with groups like this in the future, pce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)