Finals Smogon Snake Draft II - Finals [Won by the Shinto Ruin Serpents]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Nagas, you gave an incredible account of yourselves coming back after a difficult start. Very challenging opponents.

To the Serpents, thank you all for a great season. Ajna , we're back to back my man. Just like leon said we kept it green.

Thank you all for your hard work, I'm really glad it paid off.

ggs and grats to serpents, I won't be doing personal shoutouts but I think we gave a great account of ourselves (after being ranked 9th in the PRs lol). Coming back from a disastrous start in phase 2 to make playoffs, and almost recovering from a horrible start to the finals, I think you all can be very proud of yourselves even if we ended up missing out on the coveted pixels. Hope to see most of of you in SPL, pce out.

Honestly man, this was a long trip of a tour and it definitely had some edge gripping moments but I gotta say I really enjoyed myself. I can't front, I got carried hard but I did get a lot out of it whether it was getting to know my team or getting useful tips for a hopeful transition into official tours. All the games didn't go my way and I still stand by some plays I made but GG too all my opps. I definitely want to make shoutouts to the team as a whole, you guys were amazing and definitely made the experience all the more better! Definite thanks to Obii for even drafting me and giving the chance! I know the games were rocky but I still want to say Good Series to the nagas and sharow-san, I enjoyed the finals with you guys. I'm just happy man and I hope I can do it again maybe in SPL :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)