SS OU: Luigi vs Gtcha
SM OU: Relous vs Skypenguin
ORAS OU: Santu vs false
BW OU: GaryTheGengar vs Jisoo
DPP OU: SFG vs DeepBlueC
ADV OU: ArcticBreeze vs McMeghan
GSC OU: D4 Repertoire vs Aliss
RBY OU: Mana vs Serpi

Deadline will be February 12, 9:00 PM GMT-5.

Congregation of the Classiest (0) vs (0) Indie Scooters

SV OU: mncmt vs Welli0u
SV OU: Lunala vs Kate
SV OU: Luthier vs Beraldo
SV OU: MichaelderBeste2 vs GXE
SS OU: suapah vs Yelodash
SM OU: emforbes vs umbry
ORAS OU: Sylvi vs Sjneider
BW OU: Garay oak vs sensei axew
DPP OU: Student of Sinnoh vs Sakito
ADV OU: Triangles vs BIHI
GSC OU: Century Express vs Quartosa
RBY OU: Nails vs Gefährlicher Random

Cryonicles (0) vs (0) Dragonspiral Tyrants

SV OU: ima vs Star
SV OU: TJ vs Leo
SV OU: crying vs elodin
SV OU: Ewin vs apologies
SS OU: clean vs Chaitanya
SM OU: Lusa vs LittleBigPlanet2
ORAS OU: So Noisy vs Isza
BW OU: Leru vs Dark Eeveon
DPP OU: Kristyl vs Jirachee
ADV OU: Endill vs BKC
GSC OU: Conflict vs RealJester
RBY OU: Hayburner vs reyscarface

Stark Sharks (0) vs (0) Circus Maximus Tigers

SV OU: Nat vs Fc
SV OU: mind gaming vs TheFranklin
SV OU: kythr vs erz
SV OU: robjr vs TPP
SS OU: SoulWind vs Finchinator
SM OU: Gondra vs Ojama
ORAS OU: jonfilch vs Seasons
BW OU: watashi vs crucify
DPP OU: bruno vs mael
ADV OU: Sadlysius vs Altina
GSC OU: Luispeikou vs Fear
RBY OU: Heroic Troller vs LNumbers

Ever Grande BIGS (0) vs (0) Alpha Ruiners

SV OU: devin vs njnp
SV OU: BlazingDark vs xavgb
SV OU: IPF vs Raptor
SV OU: Xrn vs CrashinBoomBang
SS OU: HSA vs Eternal Spirit
SM OU: Empo vs Booty
ORAS OU: Spl4sh vs pj
BW OU: Monai vs dice
DPP OU: twash vs zf
ADV OU: Hclat vs mikmer
GSC OU: M Dragon vs Siatam
RBY OU: Mako vs chuva de perereca

Wi-Fi Wolfpack (0) vs (0) Team Raiders

SV OU: talah vs bbeeaa
SV OU: Savouras vs Ash KetchumGamer
SV OU: lax vs Kebab mlml
SV OU: 1 True Lycan vs Baloor

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing but best of luck to the other 8 teams playing this week, hopefully y’all can have some nice games without too much rng. That said, fuck the Wolfpacks. I hope y’all get haxed in a miserable way. Wish nothing but bad things to people like santuzzz and abr.

Last edited:
Prediction by Sylvi vol4
currently 78-66 comeback time

Cryonicles (7)
vs (5) Dragonspiral Tyrants

SV OU: ima vs Star
SV OU: TJ vs Leo
SV OU: crying vs elodin
SV OU: Ewin vs apologies
SS OU: clean vs Chaitanya
SM OU: Lusa vs LittleBigPlanet2
ORAS OU: So Noisy vs Isza
BW OU: Leru vs Dark Eeveon
DPP OU: Kristyl vs Jirachee
ADV OU: Endill vs BKC
GSC OU: Conflict vs RealJester
RBY OU: Hayburner vs reyscarface

Stark Sharks (7) vs (5) Circus Maximus Tigers

SV OU: Nat vs Fc
SV OU: mind gaming vs TheFranklin
SV OU: kythr vs erz
SV OU: robjr vs TPP
SS OU: SoulWind vs Finchinator
SM OU: Gondra vs Ojama
ORAS OU: jonfilch vs Seasons
BW OU: watashi vs crucify
DPP OU: bruno vs mael
ADV OU: Sadlysius vs Altina
GSC OU: Luispeikou vs Fear
RBY OU: Heroic Troller vs LNumbers

Ever Grande BIGS (7)
vs (5) Alpha Ruiners

SV OU: devin vs njnp
SV OU: BlazingDark vs xavgb
SV OU: IPF vs Raptor
SV OU: Xrn vs CrashinBoomBang
SS OU: HSA vs Eternal Spirit
SM OU: Empo vs Booty
ORAS OU: Spl4sh vs pj
BW OU: Monai vs dice
DPP OU: twash vs zf
ADV OU: Hclat vs mikmer
GSC OU: M Dragon vs Siatam
RBY OU: Mako vs chuva de perereca

Wi-Fi Wolfpack (8) vs (4) Team Raiders

SV OU: talah vs bbeeaa
SV OU: Savouras vs Ash KetchumGamer
SV OU: lax vs Kebab mlml
SV OU: 1 True Lycan vs Baloor

:Gardevoir: Bounty Update :Gardevoir:

What’s up, it’s Hematemesis back with another bounty update. Last week, the Classiest lost again (and marginalized groups across the world celebrated), and, in fact, they were down 7-2 at one point. However, Team Raiders then decided that Raiza is a punk who doesn’t deserve cash for coaching his team to a win. Therefore, their random SS guy decided to lose, and Nails got yet another win that inexplicably felt undeserved. Finally, hallmark of restraint Baloor got obliterated by Mr. Click (I’m referring to him as that forever now, cause mncmt is dumb), but he was able to emulate his in-game restraint by ONLY telling me stfu ONCE before stopping! Round of applause for this role model! Due to his loss, the Tigers and Raiders are tied for first place bounty. An 8-4 win is still very possible, but in the meantime, I am preparing a cultivated list of Tigers/Raiders players and managers to engage in a tiebreaker event. Naturally, if this were to happen, I would increase the prize pool for the bounty accordingly. Hopefully though, the Classiest will continue to kick rocks, and a team will clobber them by enough to be the sole winner! Additionally, I did team with zio in the past, but he got banned and I’m sure it was for a good reason, so I’m distancing myself from him.
Also False lost to Sylvi lmfaoooo unbelievable

Classiest Casualty of the Week goes to Skypenguin for beating the then 2-0 emforbes. Skypenguin needed the win to keep pretending he’s as good at SM as zomog, so this is really good for the narrative! I was gonna give this to DeepBlueC, but C fake apologized for hax in their game, and I didn’t want to watch a DPP replay, so I decided it wasn’t worth it to give it to him. Congrats Oipon, you manage to escape this embarrassment just like you escaped the Classiest’s starting roster! As for emforbes, you’re genuinely one of the few things the Congregation has going for it, so this loss was extra disappointing. Maybe you should have won bro?!?! Blame whoever the other manager besides Amaranth is, cause they’re not active enough to help.

This week, the Classiest take on Smogon’s Detroit Lions in the Indie Scooters. Mr. Click goes up against “tribal chief” (???) Welli0u, which I have heard will be a battle of team styles (vanilla vs French). MichaelderMide2 is playing 100p, that’s a cool game! Well-educated spelling bee winner Garay Oak will now have the distinct privilege of actually receive a rare Classiest W this week. Sensei Axew, you’ve officially managed to be more intolerable than a Classiest member! My inside source told me you look like Mitch McConnell and smell like Eo Ut Mortus, which is quite the combo. No, I’m not salty you defeated Goatnai and roasting you out of nowhere, be quiet! Nonetheless, it’s a win-win if you secure the W. Amaranth removed Oipon from the lineup, so Sakito is set up perfectly to not take prep seriously this week and lose to a horrendous matchup (Tama HELP HIM)! Finally, credit where credit is due, Century Express tamely won in GSC last week, and now gingerly faces off against Quartosa (boss name). Hopefully he can pull out another meek win! Excal and Tamahome seem like cool guys, hopefully they can win. However, let it be known that Tamahome was a former Classiest player himself, so he might choke the week away and give terrible prep because he was once a Congregation member. Anyway, go Monai, and vamos Scooters!

:Gardevoir: Bounty Update :Gardevoir:

What’s up, it’s Hematemesis back with another bounty update. Last week, the Classiest lost again (and marginalized groups across the world celebrated), and, in fact, they were down 7-2 at one point. However, Team Raiders then decided that Raiza is a punk who doesn’t deserve cash for coaching his team to a win. Therefore, their random SS guy decided to lose, and Nails got yet another win that inexplicably felt undeserved. Finally, hallmark of restraint Baloor got obliterated by Mr. Click (I’m referring to him as that forever now, cause mncmt is dumb), but he was able to emulate his in-game restraint by ONLY telling me stfu ONCE before stopping! Round of applause for this role model! Due to his loss, the Tigers and Raiders are tied for first place bounty. An 8-4 win is still very possible, but in the meantime, I am preparing a cultivated list of Tigers/Raiders players and managers to engage in a tiebreaker event. Naturally, if this were to happen, I would increase the prize pool for the bounty accordingly. Hopefully though, the Classiest will continue to kick rocks, and a team will clobber them by enough to be the sole winner! Additionally, I did team with zio in the past, but he got banned and I’m sure it was for a good reason, so I’m distancing myself from him.
Also False lost to Sylvi lmfaoooo unbelievable

Classiest Casualty of the Week goes to Skypenguin for beating the then 2-0 emforbes. Skypenguin needed the win to keep pretending he’s as good at SM as zomog, so this is really good for the narrative! I was gonna give this to DeepBlueC, but C fake apologized for hax in their game, and I didn’t want to watch a DPP replay, so I decided it wasn’t worth it to give it to him. Congrats Oipon, you manage to escape this embarrassment just like you escaped the Classiest’s starting roster! As for emforbes, you’re genuinely one of the few things the Congregation has going for it, so this loss was extra disappointing. Maybe you should have won bro?!?! Blame whoever the other manager besides Amaranth is, cause they’re not active enough to help.

This week, the Classiest take on Smogon’s Detroit Lions in the Indie Scooters. Mr. Click goes up against “tribal chief” (???) Welli0u, which I have heard will be a battle of team styles (vanilla vs French). MichaelderMide2 is playing 100p, that’s a cool game! Well-educated spelling bee winner Garay Oak will now have the distinct privilege of actually receive a rare Classiest W this week. Sensei Axew, you’ve officially managed to be more intolerable than a Classiest member! My inside source told me you look like Mitch McConnell and smell like Eo Ut Mortus, which is quite the combo. No, I’m not salty you defeated Goatnai and roasting you out of nowhere, be quiet! Nonetheless, it’s a win-win if you secure the W. Amaranth removed Oipon from the lineup, so Sakito is set up perfectly to not take prep seriously this week and lose to a horrendous matchup (Tama HELP HIM)! Finally, credit where credit is due, Century Express tamely won in GSC last week, and now gingerly faces off against Quartosa (boss name). Hopefully he can pull out another meek win! Excal and Tamahome seem like cool guys, hopefully they can win. However, let it be known that Tamahome was a former Classiest player himself, so he might choke the week away and give terrible prep because he was once a Congregation member. Anyway, go Monai, and vamos Scooters!
U are cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)