Finals Smogon Premier League XIII - Finals [Won by Team Raiders]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Thx to everyone for your nice words! Shoutouts to the Raiders and all my friends on here :) Kinda ironic that I win this trophy playing my worst season in 8 years while being far more expensive than all other seasons. Probably gonna post more in depth shoutouts later, but I wanna take this chance to express my admiration for CrashinBoomBang who stepped up when it mattered the most, beat me and generally is a phenomenal person and player. I know it doesn't make your feel better now, but I hope you finally get what you deserve soon!

Congrats Xray.

I remember, I don't how many years ago you weren't picked for an SPL and in the thread you wrote something like you'll be back better next season. Now you have become one of the best on the website. Congrats to the whole Raiders team, well deserved.

grats raiders, props for bouncing back after a rough early start and going all the way. BIHI idk how you played so much pokemon and still had the energy to lab rby and come huge vs the two best in the pool, your season was insane. xray this was long overdue and it must feel great to win especially after wcop tiebreak, really happy for you! Raiza nice to see someone from spl 11 classy take the w, you guys drafted a great team. And TJ really never loses teamtours...not a huge coincidence ig, somehow u just don't lose in poffs ever

grats sharks on your run as well, you guys had a great team and with better luck could have definitely taken this tour. it sucks to lose finals especially in tiebreak but you all played some incredible games of pokemon that we will remember for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)