Finals Smogon Premier League XIII - Finals [Won by Team Raiders]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader

Welcome to the thirteenth iteration of SPL, SPL XIII. In this tournament, 10 teams containing the most top levelest players on Smogon duke it out every week, attempting to gather as many wins as they can to reach playoffs. Most of them will fail, but one will win everything. Whatever the case the matches will be exciting, so without further ado here are tournament rules and the matchups!

Tournaments Rules and General Guidelines

Matchups

Team Raiders (5) vs (5) Stark Sharks

SS OU: TJ vs mind gaming
SS OU: 100percentpureheat vs bro fist
SS OU: Gtcha vs suapah
SM OU: Punny vs Welli0u
ORAS OU: xray vs CrashinBoomBang
BW OU: elodin vs crucify
DPP OU: BIHI vs DeepBlueC
ADV OU: Hclat vs robjr
GSC OU: Jimmy Turtwig vs Jirachee
RBY OU: Aliss vs Heroic Troller

Tiebreak

Team Raiders
(2) vs (0) Stark Sharks

SS OU: Gtcha vs bro fist
SS OU: 100percentpureheat vs suapah
RBY OU: BIHI vs Heroic Troller

Deadline: Sunday March 27th, 10 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Team Raiders (0) vs (0) Stark Sharks

Team Raiders (0) vs (0) Stark Sharks

SS OU: Gtcha vs bro fist
SS OU: 100percentpureheat vs suapah
RBY OU: BIHI vs Heroic Troller

Last edited:

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
I’ll skip over the disappointing finish etc shit and get right to the point
I wanna give a big shoutout to all the ppl that helped me throughout the ssn, idc that we lost I appreciate the time and faith ya’ll gave me. Will of Fire with the hot metagame takes and hotter teams, we didn’t agree on some things but I think that helped more than anything, this spl made me realize drafting no support for cg is literally handicapping yourself. beatiful for believing in me even tho I’ve always been trash and feeding me teams I never ended up using, 100percentpureheat for all the test games and good vibes, I forgive u for the last minute sabotage today I think smogon wasnt ready to see us play in finals, Aurella matrix scouts another key to success same w IPF and Sage contributing every now and then. Finally PDC but most importantly reyscarface cause I asked u to get me as a joke in call in the whatever its called jerk and u actually got me thank god I didnt end up in the tigers. I guess s/o to john w as well for getting banned so I could play lmao

@rest of my teammates yall know i love u
@ppl cheering me on in the lobby/disc etc I appreciate it

not gonna lie it’s hard not to be salty about my decisions today but I guess it’s a lesson learned for next time, best of luck to my brothers 100percentpureheat Gtcha and elodin this week

Looks like my spl finals art didn't age well...but gl to bihi dbc and i'm rooting for the sharks, who have so many people for whom the trophy is overdue, to win the whole thing. also props to the tyrants for making it so far despite so many circumstances putting the odds against you
ruinerstyrants2.jpg

tyrants, was a fun season and a pleasure teaming with all of you. thanks for hyping me up and supporting my clocking

good luck to my friends, let’s have some good games and may the best win (in tiebreak)
realized i have more to say actually

i won’t write something for every single person but nonetheless i did enjoy the time with every single one of you

that said, i want to say some words for reyscarface. if you really do quit managing it will be sad but everyone gotta call it quits at some point so i respect that. even if you never won you’re still an all time great manager and an absolutely integral part to the history and hype that comes with the SPL name. i’m super glad we were able to come back together after those few beefy years

:heart:

yone

The One.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Team Raiders (8) vs (2) Stark Sharks

IPF

sundown
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to say thanks to the Tyrants for an incredible season, it's brutal that we couldn't get some pixels out of it but that's just the game we play. When I first joined this site 4 years ago, playing in SPL was a goal that I never thought that I'd be able to achieve, so I'll forever be grateful for allowing me to cross that one off my checklist. Being able to team with some of the greatest players to touch this game was a privilege, and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. Thanks reyscarface for taking a chance on me, hope your new job treats you well (and you find a nice girl on Bumble).

Rooting for my good friend DeepBlueC, go get that red buddy

Last edited:

MichaelderBeste2

is the Smogon Tour Season 35 Championis the 1st Smogon Masters Winner
World Defender
Team Raiders (5) vs (5) Stark Sharks

Ara ara

sayonara
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:marowak-alola: Team Raiders (5) vs (5) Stark Sharks :garchomp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)