Smogon Premier League XII - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

100percentpureheat

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Past SPL Champion
Questions like these make me regret spending hours of my time on these threads fwiw, but assuming you’re talking about the log in steelskitty s signature:

I was on the same CPL team as her and a lot of other LGBTQ members of the community as we all share a social chat. It is important to me that they have a safe space given the unfortunately high amounts of harassment they have faced and I am honored to be a part of that chat. While I do not understand what any of them have to put up with firsthand, it is important I support all of my friends in that chat and that nobody gets harassed for being who they are. The chat joined CPL’s last edition, which happened in November, and it was said in our team chat.

“The Gays” in the context being our team — we went by the team name The Real Gays the entire tournament and people oftentimes refer to the chat as such. Even then, it was a light-hearted jab at my teammates for losing games. Steel has been my friend for >5 years now and I have no interest in actually hating on her or anything about her.

I will be responding to the actual quality questions tomorrow when I have the time, keep em coming.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-545840

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)