Smogon Premier League XII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost against marcop, gg.

There's a weird joy in bringing a solid(ish?) team, clicking semi-reasonably, and getting outplayed and losing to fantastic players.

(it still hurts because my team spent too much auction credits on me. Dear team, I am trying my best but things aren't working atm. please carry me anyway!)

Here is my analysis from last week, I'll try my best to squeeze in a video over the weekend if I have time. Please drop a like on the video if you like my analysis (and creative title game)!

100percentpureheat

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Past SPL Champion
our season's over now i guess, thanks for everything guys and despite the titanic salt spill, it was a net positive exp. and fun tour.

losing one of the deciding games on 1/100 stuff really makes me sad honestly, i feel like i played a good season outside of maybe 1-2 weeks and 4-5 isn't representative of that at all. tbh, i feel like ss is the gen that finally broke me out of the "yea 100p is a dlc1 main" phase and this result is just gonna get skimmed over as "mediocre showing" when it really wasn't. i'm happy with how i played and that's what i'm taking away from this, not the fact that celes is a bish counter when it's the primary win condition and there's a useless azu in the back. and yea, i know this whole thing is one massive personal problem and i hope everyone else had more actual fun than i did because i really do care about this community and i'm glad snake is around. i hope that the people who were doubting it beforehand have at least a bit more optimism about the future of the tour, too.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-544402

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)