Smogon Premier League XII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dispute Rey’s activity win claim for the BW game for the reasons outlined in the PM I sent all three hosts last night. At no point did Elodin state that he CANNOT play weekend or could ONLY play Friday. He merely stated that he “might” travel this weekend and Friday would “probably” be the best day, which absolutely sounds less than concrete and like there is wiggle room. Rey is intentionally dodging the match and activity fishing, period. Furthermore, Dice has contacted Elodin 4 or 5 additional times since the initial time- 2 hours after the scheduled time, 2AM the next morning, 10AM the next morning, the next evening AND today attempting to get the match done and has received zero reply whatsoever. Likewise I pinged Tyrants first thing in the morning today in SPL Discord and got zero reply. CLEAR AS DAY they are intentionally dodging the match. Dice and I have both repeatedly said to make ANY Saturday or Sunday time before the deadline and we’ll have a guy there, period. We’re perfectly willing to double sub or even just WE sub. We believe a forced double sub is fair because Rey is intentionally misrepresenting what was said during scheduling as outlined above, his player (without ever expressly stating this) apparently has zero weekend availability which is not reasonable and Tyrants have been actively making a point to be uncooperative and avoid the match. Our guy is ready and will be ready all the way up till the deadline. Let’s play.

100percentpureheat

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Past SPL Champion
also what you said in the chat? really rude man. max attack skarm??? you got legit max when that was your only chance to win the game, period. and you whine every single battle... jesus fuck. i went out of my way to get you on council because i was so happy with you working and contributing this gen despite ur attitude lmfao

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-538810

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)