Social The Smogon Photo Album

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
warning: i have a v messy appearance also i hate my eyes & need a haircut
Don't hate your eyes, they let you see other things that you can hate instead. Number of eyes = 2, Number of things you can see with your eyes = at least 3. More things to hate, total net profit:swole:

and ur eyes are cool

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Don't hate your eyes, they let you see other things that you can hate instead. Number of eyes = 2, Number of things you can see with your eyes = at least 3. More things to hate, total net profit:swole:

and ur eyes are cool
agree with this mushamu, after all, they’re the only set of eyes you’ll ever have and they do a hell of a lot of work for you.

I’ve had a diastema between my two top front teeth for as long as I can remember, and the day I decided to look myself in the mirror and say “these teeth keep my ass alive” was super empowering.

not to suggest that realizing this is a linear process; some days might be more difficult to stomach that this body is yours and it’s beautiful. but starting small will hopefully snowball into a larger sense of confidence in yourself.

But seriously I've had a blast during the past few weeks. I recently finished my bachelor's degree, so now I have plenty of spare time to be social or go on long runs on trails, the latter of which I have been sorely missing. Okay being social is fun too but that one is easier to prioritize

1655721665634.png

1655721680826.png

1655721738128.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)