Smogon Happenings - post here for publicity (YES, YOU - READ THE OP!)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
xzern is hosting an ORAS Doubles minitour in the Doubles forum. It'd be cool to get a few new people exposed to the tier if this went on Twitter (and maybe Facebook?) but since xzern is hosting it I'll leave the final decision there to him
god I love making administrative decisions about Doubles without Pwnemon's approval

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
xzern is hosting an ORAS Doubles minitour in the Doubles forum. It'd be cool to get a few new people exposed to the tier if this went on Twitter (and maybe Facebook?) but since xzern is hosting it I'll leave the final decision there to him
god I love making administrative decisions about Doubles without Pwnemon's approval
I dont have a problem with it. I can always extend the deadline for signups if you need me to.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
xzern if someone posts it, it really only needs to go up once and we'll get enough attention to last a couple days; signups don't need to be extended unless we get a shit ton of people signing up at the last minute.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
we have council battles going on right now and the turnout is pretty poor. is it possible to get another tweet or something? chaos

Afro Smash and KratosMana are gonna play for grand slam playoffs around 5 PM EST today according to Anti :o

Anti told me it would be today, but Afro said on the thread it would be 10 pm gmt tomorrow (so 5 EST), sorry for the confusion shaymin .-.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)