New Style Smogon Festive

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Minor knitpick, but could the post body (and maybe also the typing area) be made slightly more off-white? It’s not a problem on my computer’s screen (it’s an old 720p Sony TV and thus slightly dull anyway), but it feels a little bright and glarey on my smaller, more intense iPhone screen. Not a massive deal but just slightly tiring to read atm.

Otherwise tho it looks great! Glad to have the good theme back :pimp:

(if this’d be better in the bugs thread plz move it; wasn’t sure where was appropriate)

Last edited:

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Excuse me esteemed moderators of smogon.com. I am a concerned citizen. I have been using my PS Vita browser to access these very forums since December 2011, and I have never been more appalled than I have at this latest Smogon Festive skin. Not only, does my PS Vita not have the apt saturation and colour options to view such a skin. But the browser gets cut off and won't allow me to change it. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I can't enjoy browsing the forums without my trusty PS Vita. We've been through everything together. Please help me mend this problem.

PlayStation_Vita_illustration.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)