Other Smogon Exhibition - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
was going all-or-nothing, winning with mono electric woulda been funny but alas. gl mareanies, go win this tour and prove why it shouldn't exist. shoutouts my team, we should have made playoffs but we managed to get haxed a lot p much every week, it is what it is. shoutouts Nat and Feliburn for "managing". KyogreF4N is a nice person and the fucking GOAT and shoulda gone 7-0 in a just world, shoutouts Balto for lowkey having the best record of all of us, shoutouts Teddeh and Anty my PU bros (not rwby rot in hell you backstabbing mentally unstable cocksucker). also shoutouts to good dudes and good players Chaitanya1.9 and tko, shoutouts ZoroDark, sorry about your unfortunate run this tour but don't let it get u down. shoutouts to banned GOATman slurmz rest in peace my dude. shoutouts 1 True Lycan byronthewellwell and SilentMango and of course the greatest mascot of all time EviGaro. also Pohjis and Dibs The Dreamer for being our cheerleaders. shoutouts Kaori i didnt know u were on our team but shoutouts anyway.

stak. better luck next time, sigh.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity: TTG vs dice is a dead game.

We finally finished the regular season! Here are the standings for each division:

West Division:

1. Cosmogtic Lunalas (5-1-1)
2. Untier University (3-1-3)
3. Dragonspiral Tyrunts (1-5-1)

East Division:

1. Michelangelesque Mareanies (2-1-4)
2. Mind Blowing Blacephalons (2-2-3)
3. Max Attaka Stakatakas (0-3-4)

The Semi-Finals matchups are as follows:

Cosmogtic Lunalas vs Mind Blowing Blacephalons (rematch from this week)
Michelangelesque Mareanies vs Untier University (rematch from Week 5)

Thank you to everyone for your participation thus far, and good luck in the playoffs!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)