Smogon Chaos Folder

So, I was reviewing the Chaos folder for VGC 1760 and I noticed that IVs are not captured. Are there any particular reasons as to why this value is not captured?

pre

pkmn.cc
Eventually. :)

The new output logic is implemented, and the full stats processing rewrite can technically be used in production but needs some finishing touches and polish. However, I have a broad area of interests and I work on whatever I feel like and hop between projects when I get stuck / burnt out. I'm long overdue to ship the stats logic, but hopefully within the next 4-8 weeks this will be deployed

Eventually. :)

The new output logic is implemented, and the full stats processing rewrite can technically be used in production but needs some finishing touches and polish. However, I have a broad area of interests and I work on whatever I feel like and hop between projects when I get stuck / burnt out. I'm long overdue to ship the stats logic, but hopefully within the next 4-8 weeks this will be deployed
Sounds great. I'm just now starting to learn front-end and back-end developing and I'm teaching myself through a personal project and I was wanting to use the data from the chaos folder. Are you continuing to write within Python or is everything being written in another language?

pre

pkmn.cc
The rewrite of the stats pipeline is in Typescript. Please see the link to the implementation from my previous post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)