Smogon Champions League II - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
rules still say it has to be in the form of an stours tag, we would've had no case if you guys followed proper procedure but that's a mistake on your part
bold gambit having your player avoid playing, miss the scheduled time, have your managerial team notified of this and explicitly state they have no subs, and then go for the "yeah this clearly should be a dead game". lets see if it pays off

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
bold gambit having your player avoid playing, miss the scheduled time, have your managerial team notified of this and explicitly state they have no subs, and then go for the "yeah this clearly should be a dead game". lets see if it pays off
I mean if the other team followed the rules they deserved an activity win, but they didn't. I wasn't notified at all at the time because the opposing team contacted freezai directly instead of using a team wide tag. I could have potentially called one of our subs and that option was taken away from us because protocol wasn't followed. The rules exist for a reason and AWs shouldn't be awarded if they aren't followed.

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
calling act vs dcae

basically we agreed to play on friday, i contacted him on both thursday and friday morning to agree a specific time but he never responded until after i had gone to bed on friday
i woke up early on saturday morning when it was still friday for him, i tagged him to play multiple times but he refused, instead i had to watch him play Civ 5 in call for hours
so then he agreed to play sunday 1am -7, but its 30 mins past the time, he's not here and there's no subs available
can provide screenshots n stuff if needed
lying, dodging, and act fishing while your team is already out, embarrassing for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)