Smogon Champions League II - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaSlabhead

Banned deucer.
some1 told me to ask for da matches tag in da discord but ion b on discord like dat is there any other way to b knowing when da lc matches are ?
ik 100s of ppl b lookin at dis thread every day and u telling me aint no one was polite enough to respond to me ? idk why ppl airing me but if sum1 can act answer me that'd b fye i rlly wanna b watching these lc games bruh i even b willin to bet someone on these games hmu

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
ik 100s of ppl b lookin at dis thread every day and u telling me aint no one was polite enough to respond to me ? idk why ppl airing me but if sum1 can act answer me that'd b fye i rlly wanna b watching these lc games bruh i even b willin to bet someone on these games hmu
You can click "Games Schedule" at the top of the first post in this thread and it takes you to the schedule spreadsheet. Here's the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t2j-iklN4wk-5J-vZrkyRYE6U2WwcfavkyFXOZTLzhk/edit#gid=0

@ my team ily all ive never been in any tours/officials adjacent communities before and yall were the best group i coulda gotten, lots of nice people that my friends all like and obv treated me to the 1st place reg season experience, and gave me the support and encouragement to win all my games and have a good time :D
Nails shiloh Gingy Acehunter1 xavgb Meru and Lunar and pap and door money lc helpers especially c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)