Smogon Champions League II - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

>Spreadsheet<
>Games Schedule<
>Season Schedule<

Tournament Rules and General Guidelines

Matchups:

Uncharted Terrors (2) vs (7) Power Plant Dynamos

SS OU: Twixtry vs bbeeaa
SS OU: Eternal Spirit vs Shafofficiel
SS OU: xavgb vs Gtcha
SS Ubers: Fogbound Lake vs Kate
SS DOU: Nails vs Spurrific
SS UU: Lyss vs SoulWind
SS RU: Feliburn vs Welli0u
SS NU: Kushalos vs BIHI
SS PU: sensei axew vs jonfilch
SS LC: Acehunter1 vs Ren-chon

Indigo Platoon (6) vs (0) Orange Islanders

SS OU: ez vs mind gaming
SS OU: MichaelderBeste2 vs Sage
SS OU: Ruft vs TPP
SS Ubers: Tony vs Exiline
SS DOU: zee vs JRL
SS UU: TDK vs pdt
SS RU: McMeghan vs Ajna
SS NU: GXE vs Togkey
SS PU: Leru vs Nat
SS LC: tazz vs boulicrok

Deadline will be November 13, 11:00 PM EST (GMT-5).

Uncharted Terrors (0) vs (0) Power Plant Dynamos

Indigo Platoon (0) vs (0) Orange Islanders

SS OU: Ruft vs TPP
SS DOU: zee vs JRL

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted Terrors (5) vs (5) Power Plant Dynamos

SS OU: xavgb vs bbeeaa
SS OU: Eternal Spirit vs SoulWind

Swings can likely happen in OU2, OU3, RU, NU, PU

Indigo Platoon (7) vs (3) Orange Islanders

SS OU: Finchinator vs TPP
SS DOU: Z Strats vs JRL

Swings can likely happen in OU1, UU, NU, PU, LC

Nalorium

is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending BW Circuit Champion
World Defender
Uncharted Terrors (9) vs (1) Power Plant Dynamos

Just want to give a quick plug to clean and that he should be picked up for spl. He’s demonstrated over the past two tours an amazing attitude and a great acumen for building backed by some good results including an olt qualification. He was a great presence in the team chat for us and hope he gets a chance to shine in the upcoming spl. I know he’ll support the fairy gens really well

Rooting for the feliburns

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Indigo Platoon (6) vs (4) Orange Islanders

SS OU: ez vs mind gaming - mind gaming has been coming in very reliably for the islanders while ez lost three weeks in a row after popping off early in the tour. think the trend will continue here
SS OU: MichaelderBeste2 vs Sage - the bestie has an absurd +13 differential on the sheet although sage has come in clutch for the islanders multiple times
SS OU: Finchinator vs TPP - gonna favor finch as hes had a smooth 7-2 run this tour, bringing solid and devoid of his usual copium while tpp's delivered a worse 4-5 record. he's had to prevail through a few dire do or die situations for the islanders though, so he could deliver here as well
SS Ubers: Tony vs Exiline - going off record as disingenuous as it may be g_g kind of a recurring theme that Platoon has a ceiling on paper that hasn't really been put to the test this season
SS DOU: Z Strats vs JRL - going off record idk
SS UU: TDK vs pdt - better record and last time they played, pdt won off a good bit of hax. he's been on a bit of a downward trend and will need to come prepared with solid prep and play and ditch the clicking if he wants to go unpunished by carson
SS RU: McMeghan vs Ajna - mcm has been good enough and ajna has been too streaky for me to reliably bold him here despite historically good showings in these situations
SS NU: GXE vs Togkey - riding a good wave of momentum here. solid teams and play, will likely continue the streak
SS PU: Leru vs Nat - nat has good support in gum and avarice but will need to use it rather than refuse it and also power through the copium and tilt that's been plaguing her for a few weeks now
SS LC: tazz vs boulicrok - tier has been favoring more offensive styles in the latter half of this tour and i think tazz's playstyle abuses that a bit better. can't go without mentioning bouli's previous record and clutch gaming yesterday though ofc

Overall kinda hard to get a good read on how high Platoon's ceiling will go since they've coasted through the regular season while Islanders have had to fight tooth and nail to the last day which has kept them in pretty good form but also kind of shown that they may not have much higher of a ceiling. anything is possible in playoffs though ofc, gl to both

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Huge shoutout to -Howkings and Amaranth for putting so much trust in me and spending that amount of money on me although I didn't have the biggest results in SS in recent times before the tour started. It meant a lot to me and it leaves me very happy to say that I am really satisfied with my team choices and how I generally played. I feel like this time I was finally able to provide the support to the OU core that is basically included in my price tag. Immense thanks to MAX UND MAX again for building so much with me, expect a big teamdump anytime soon. Also grats to Finchinator on your great record, I really hope you can grab another win, but it feels good to be tied for best OU record with a player with whom I go way back.

Good luck to all teams in play offs! I see lots of deserving winners there (go jon, Vulpix and my german friends especially) :)

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Just want to give a quick plug to clean and that he should be picked up for spl. He’s demonstrated over the past two tours an amazing attitude and a great acumen for building backed by some good results including an olt qualification. He was a great presence in the team chat for us and hope he gets a chance to shine in the upcoming spl. I know he’ll support the fairy gens really well

Rooting for the feliburns
great personal hygiene as evidenced by the name too, something many smogoners can learn from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)