Finals Smogon Champions League II - Finals [Won by Power Plant Dynamos]

It's hard to put into words how much this tournament win means to me. After losing both SPL and Snake finals in one year, having never won even an unofficial teamtour, and placing 9th/10th back to back during my first two managing experiences, I honestly thought I would never win one. My managing was seen as horrendous despite all the effort I poured into those previous two seasons, and I suppose it was valid. I tried my best to learn from the mistakes made during those tournaments, and throughout this one I felt like a true team leader for the first time.

This season was initially rough for us and at one point I was convinced we weren't making it; up until week 9, we were no higher than 7th place in the standings. We had to make some bizarre lineup shifts late into the season, placing some of our players in tiers in which they had little to no experience. Somehow, despite all that, we barely clutched our way into playoffs after being down 3-4 and needing to win the 3 remaining games.

Waiting for us in playoffs were two absurdly good teams with almost twice as many points as we achieved during the regular season (+24 BD each compared to our -6 LOL, which apparently broke the record for lowest BD to ever qualify). At this point I was just so thrilled to have reached playoffs as a manager that I would have been content with whichever placement, and expected that Terrors/Platoon would eliminate us. It's no surprise that some people joked about "skipping semis" because of how well these teams had done. Platoon, you guys especially were incredible. Lots of friends on that team for me, and it was awesome to see y'all build off our successes on the team last year. The Dynamos were complete underdogs the whole way through, most people didn't expect us to qualify, and almost no one expected that we would win the whole thing...I still can't believe we managed to do it. It hasn't fully hit me, and it might not for a bit of time LOL.

Overall, despite our victory, there's still quite a bit we learned that can be applied to future tournaments. But for now, I have a lot of people to thank for this incredible experience:
jonfilch Holy fuck dude, I knew as soon as we drafted you that we got you for really good value, but I did not expect you to be the steal of the tournament. Week in and week out, you carried us with a ridiculous number of wins (9!!!). This trophy is yours. Your approach to this game and mentality, other than your ultimate cheems moment after your win vs snaga where you were quickly realizing you might lose your valorantstie for a few days, was unparalleled. You endured a lot of my walltexts, obsessive prep, and never made anyone worry at the end of the day because you always came through for us. I can't thank you enough for this experience. It was a huge pleasure to team with you, and more specifically it was wonderful to directly work with you in PU. You were great at keeping my sanity in check and filtering out any cabal nonsense I threw your way, and it made me confident that a player like you had full trust in my ideas. Thanks again for everything, I really hope we can team together in the future (maybe next year we can retain you for the Dynamos and I can finally retain someone without getting roasted? :themadpat:)

bbeeaa I was so thrilled that you were willing to accept the retain this year, so much so that I probably would have let you play PU for a week LMAO. Man I'll never understand how you're so good at this game. Your approach compared to others is so different, your vibes are chill as fuck, you're really not a tryhard, and you have the confidence and incredible playing ability to back it all up. To me you are one of the best players of all time, as I told you I always thought you were really good even before you got your start in snake 4. You're one of the best teammates I've had. You played a crucial role in supporting not just our OU slots, but every slot on our roster. You grinded test games with just about everyone who needed them. You were a critical voice in our manager chat and even though you won't admit it, you were a big part of our draft planning as well. Thanks for carrying so many slots and for your incredible record to bring us the trophy. Your team presence was amazing and something I feel is very rare nowadays, as a lot of people are less active in teamchats. And even though 8-3 is somehow an "offtour" for you, I hope you had as great an experience on our team as I did, you really deserve it.

BIHI Before this tournament started we were already becoming closer friends, and once I saw an opportunity to team with you on the Dynamos I was so fucking excited to make it happen. It's absolutely no coincidence or absurd luck that you won all 3 teamtours in one year. What you did for our team was honestly astonishing. You were an influential leader whose levelheadedness and experience came through in huge ways for us. You helped to calm us down when we were struggling as a team, you were willing to do anything the team needed (shifting into NU when we weren't doing well and somehow getting twice as many wins in this tier as RU LOL), and you had two ridiculously convincing wins in playoffs. Like bea, I think you're one of the best players of all time, and definitely one of the best teammates I'll ever have. I'm so happy that we won this tour together and that we were able to get you the final of the 3 teamtours in one year. No one's accomplishing that feat anytime soon, maybe not ever. Thanks for trusting me the whole way through, thanks for sharing my bizarre sense of humor, and thanks for everything else you did for us. I'm happy to call you one of my good friends on here, and I know LeZiziDeSarcozy would be proud.

Spurrific Admittedly I wasn't a part of the doubles prep for this season, and that was fully intended. You were one of the first people we planned for, so much so that we nommed you first round and wanted to secure you as soon as possible. It was a pleasure to watch you and emma work together so well. You're a super good player and some of the season's highlights for me were watching you do some of the coolest shit in doubles I've ever seen. Loved your vibes overall, super nice and chill guy, and I'm thrilled that we won this tour together.

Shafofficiel Man you're such a lovable guy. Super nice, hilarious, and ofc a sharp af player who keeps getting better and better. Some of your games this season were dominant as fuck in terrible matchups as well. I was a huge fan of yours after watching you in wcop and when BIHI gave you a strong vouch I knew I wanted to team with you at all costs, and so did everyone in management. You were a very supportive teammate, and the whole way through I had a lot of confidence in you because I know your ceiling is high. You ended up having quite a good tour and did really well in regular season to carry us to playoffs. I hope you continue to play smogon tournaments, as you've had an incredible 2022 with two trophies to boot. I'm happy that one of them was with me :)

Gtcha Cuales teams pa. Your schedule was really tough but you got several crucial wins for us and watching you play was always a treat. Little did you know, we originally planned for an ultra cheap OU after buying Shaf, but bea and Luthier decided to try to troll Tricking and then all the sudden we ended up with you. I'm really happy that happened though LOL cause I really enjoyed the experience with you and I don't think our chat would have been as fun if we didn't have you. Espero que podes ir a Zara con Luthier lo antes posible, y gracias por la experiencia!

Welli0u The TRIBAL CHIEF. Like bea and BIHI, you're one of my personal GOATs, and I was super stoked to get to team with you for the first time. I have a lot of admiration for the fact that you were willing to endure the hellhole that is SS LC for a full regular season before we finally got to put you in a level 100 tier. You had to deal with a lot of bs and hax during your LC games, but holy fuck you were amazing in playoffs. That's no surprise to me ofc, cause you went undefeated in playoffs in both SPL and WCoP, which is insane. I also really admire your attitude and your vibes with this game. Most players who are even half as successful as you've been have big egos, are not humble whatsoever, etc. But your show up and win mentality is commendable and very refreshing. You were a huge reason why we shined so much once we hit playoffs, and I'm very grateful that you wanted to team with us for this tournament. And once again, thank you for this experience :)

SoulWind I've already told you this before, but you in particular believed in me + Luthier as a duo despite my history as a manager. You acknowledged this and I really appreciated the trust you had in me. It meant a lot and was motivating to keep my spirits up throughout this season. You didn't have your best tournament, but you were really great to have around in the chat, you were insightful and useful in our manager channel, you played several tiers for us as we fine-tuned our lineup to unlock its highest potential, and you had some really clutch wins especially towards the end of the season in RU. Also should mention that after we got you, your input to help us in the second half of the draft was extremely useful and contributed a lot to our victory. I hope you had a good time with us and I hope you don't mind the green stain too much!

Kate CLUTCH GOD KATE!! You went from a 3k sub in your first official to almost immediately playing three extremely stressful and must-win games for us. You clinched playoffs for us in week 9, clinched the win in semifinals, and brought us to 5 wins in finals. Holy fuck, what kind of 3k does this shit LOOOL. When you first entered our chat and started sending, you know, your usual stuff, I was like oh god who did we draft LOL but as the season went on, I grew to love your antics and your presence. You were an absolute necessity for our success and you should feel extremely proud of yourself for what you accomplished this tournament. Thanks for clutching this trophy for us and being a huge part of our ascension in the latter half of the tournament. Perhaps I'll continue to be scarred by whatever you post in the kate channel.

KSt3ve Like shaf, you're absolutely one of the nicest people I've ever met on this site. I'm so thrilled that you were part of this experience with us and that you were so excited to be on our team. Seeing your encouraging messages and happiness when you won your games legit warmed my heart LOL, not to mention the voice calls tossing around ideas with you was a lot of fun. People had doubts about you as a starter but for the first half of the season you did very well for yourself. Towards the end of regular season things worked out a bit less, but there was some bad fortune + it was during a time where we really thought our season was winding down. I think you're not only an incredible builder, but you're also a solid player as well. I would love to see you play in future tournaments; I think if that's the path you want to take you have high potential to farm the UU pool. I hope you had as great a time teaming with the Dynamos as I had teaming with you!

Ren-chon One of the most active and integral people on our team. Your team presence was amazing and you made the dynamos server a really fun place to chill and chat. Your self-deprecating humor was hilarious, although you were absolutely the most doomer armchairer I've ever seen LMAO. Despite your start to this season, I've always thought you were a good player. You did really well in tests vs me and others, but for whatever reason it didn't really work out record-wise. I was really happy with you because after you got benched, you stayed around and were just as supportive a teammate as before. You helped out a ton in NU and spent a lot of time picking up LC for playoffs, which showed your dedication to the team. Your positive attitude and, as you described, "tilt-proof" personality really shone through and I'm very grateful for that. One thing I spotted pre-draft is that you had a lot of experience in playoffs of this tournament and even won a crucial semis game in the past. I knew you were an awesome guy to have around and for 3k I figured that's a small price to pay. And even though you were winless for most of the tournament, your experience kicked in at the best possible time and you won the whole fucking tour at the end in a very well-played game. You grinded LC as fuck and even looked good in the semis game despite the matchup. Thank you so much for everything you did this season, I think I wouldn't have rather had it any other way than you winning the final game for us.

Enzonana. EL NANA EN SCL. I know how competent you are in doubles and although we had emma + Spurrific directing most of the prep, you were always putting yourself in the conversation and giving your input which is really appreciated. Based on our draft, we probably couldn't unlock your full potential since we invested a lot in doubles and OU already, but you were still willing to do whatever you could to help the team. You were a very felt presence in a positive way and I really enjoyed having you around. You had great synergy with a lot of our guys and you were a nice dude. I appreciate that you were willing to sub in for shaf on super short notice for a tier you don't even main, and I know that if we ever needed you, you'd be there. I hope you had a fun time with us and I hope to see you participate in future tournaments and maybe even snag that starting DOU slot next year!

Meri Berry We have a few years of history teaming together in snake/scl and after two great experiences with you I knew I wanted you to be a part of this team. You have a lot of talent and your approach to the game is very unique. I have a lot of respect for builders and thought when you were our dedicated slot that one week, you did a really good job prepping and showed good potential as a player. It really sucked to have to bench you the following week because of circumstance but I hope now you can understand that it wasn't a reflection of you and it ended up paying off for us. I know you were put in frustrating situations this tournament and things didn't really work out the way we envisioned. I think you have a high ceiling but need to work a bit on your mentality and not getting too tilted by adverse situations that inevitably come up in tournaments like these. That way you can unlock your full potential as a player both for the team and for yourself. I think you deserve to be an NU starter next year because you're a good player who's had some experience now. I'm happy that we won this tournament together after our experiences together on the Rattlers and the Platoon. I'm sure bugzi would be happy to see it :)

emma The most lit doubles support of all time LMAO, hey preseason you were like, "if I'm starting something is seriously wrong", luckily we never had to get to that point! Although I'd love to see you play at some point cause you could definitely do well with your incredible work ethic and approach to prep. Like I said before, loved seeing you + burns in the doubles channel every day. This core was the plan from the start and I'm happy that you guys had a great tour together and I really appreciated all the input you provided me about doubles pre-draft.

Luthier I was gonna just drop this pic of Baljeet and say nothing here but unfortunately I feel compelled to gas you. You weren't just a good manager, you were a fucking incredible one. Thanks for being the team's punching bag, for the time and effort you put into supporting all our slots, and for being on the same wavelength as me the whole way through. I'm so happy you decided in the end that you wanted to manage with me. I'll let the other dynamos expose you if they want though.

We had a ton of support from outside the team which enabled us to perform to our fullest potential. These guys carried our teamchat and helped us tremendously throughout the entire season. Thank you so much to all of you for supporting us with 0 obligation, cannot be grateful enough for all that y'all did!

CrashinBoomBang The true day 1. You were in our draft planning chat and always believed in us. So thankful for everything you did for the Dynamos, food's on me next week :)
100percentpureheat You ain't do shit but I really liked having you around. Hella worth for the "glowking literally did nothing all game" moment too.
Astrø Goated scouter, team presence, and you even built teams for us as well. I'm really happy you were part of the experience and I hope to see you around again someday.
ACR1 Loved having you around, you helped out a lot with OU/NU tests and you were an amazing chat presence.
Beraldinho The absolute fucking goat who carried our asses in RU, 100% essential for our success.

Rest of the Day 1s: Elfuseon Xizaaa We Three Kings Hurtadoo Mendeez Mimilucha Tamahome turtledoggo1 Sakito - thank you all for supporting us :)

Post-Regular Season: Aberforth TJ Collette Vulpix03 xavgb Nails Laroxyl ninjadog Toxigen etern - really appreciate y'all coming to support us after regular season!

Vulpix03 xavgb sensei axew Thanks so much to y'all in particular for bouncing ideas with me, would not have had as much PU success without your help, and also to the other PU players who helped me with tests etc Lambovino termi Shaneghoul EVIL z0mOG

Lab - Let's literally revive the llerk, but not before we glub again and get some brioche bread to make a shrek quesadilla with suapah MANNAT talah snaga FMG Jytcampbell Sjneider Luthier INSULT Tace Hayburner Laurel

SPL 11 Classiest - My first official teamtour experience on this website, still cherish the times we had together d0nut FMG bruno Tamahome INSULT suapah Amaranth freezai stax blarghlfarghl Raiza Relous Teclis DaWoblefet false snaga

Tony god tony chan. You saw something in me that no other managers did and got me started in snake and playing low tiers. You even trusted me to play PU last year having 0 experience in the tier and not knowing anything about it until the day you drafted me. You're one of the only people who really believed in me on this website and I am super appreciative of the two incredible teamtour experiences that you fostered. I hope all is well <3

BKC There are few people I can relate to on this website with nostalgia more than you. Before anyone knew who I was, you were really supportive and believed in me as a player and I still can't thank you enough for that despite our bickering about Latias returning in 2018 lmao. Still remember all your kind words after my SPL games back then. Never stop loving DPP dude, although try not to get catfished too hard by specs spin Starmie if you do return :)

Stone_Cold McMeghan Thank you for getting my foot in the door and managing with me in previous tournaments. Even though we didn't create winning teams, both were still experiences I'm very thankful for. In particular, the Bigs SPL 12 was an incredibly special team. I talk to y'all like every day so I won't say too much more here :themadpat:

The Sisterhood - my best friends on this website and the most important thing I'll ever have from here. These are friendships that will last a lifetime. The real highlight of this time was meeting some of y'all in London, this shit's irreplaceable. Thank you for dealing with me every day. Appreciate you guys more than you'll ever know:
Sakito shockproof Pkel SweeTforU Seven Thunders eden Altina Vay Stone_Cold DeepBlueC Hyogafodex Vulpix03 Hayburner Mana Leru McMeghan

Probably have more people to thank/shout out here but gonna stop myself here before I mention way too many people/groups LOL
I never wanted to be the best player who won the most tournaments or had a really good sheet record. My passion for this game is largely rooted within the teambuilder and helping others. I still have a competitive drive and will likely be back as a player someday, but for now I've done everything I wanted to on this website. Many thanks and much love to everyone.

Last edited:
Shoutouts excal for being such a good a manager and doing so much despite the season looking so dire at a lot points❤ Totally deserved trophy and great experience to team with u even with the weekly coping.

Shoutouts Luthier for being a good support and for grind so much every week with everybody, your Lc prep come in clutch when it mattered the most. Amazing player and better person, Biggest virgin ever.

Enjoy the chip my long time friend.

shoutouts Astro for the Vibes and carrying the Ou slots, he deserves an opportunity in RU he’s amazing.

Shoutouts CBB who played a really important process on the draft and for the vibes and general wisdom.

Shoutouts to all the players who put the effort every week to win what u guys were looking for. enjoy it totally deserved

Shoutouts Lunala Bouff for being such a great managers as well, this wasn’t happening without the dynagang of last year.

Mickey tour.

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Going from scraping into playoffs at 9 points and -6 differential into taking down two of the most dominant regular season teams in recent memory (without needing to tiebreak!) and winning the whole thing has got to be one of the most improbable runs of all time. Having a trophy from both RBY and Doubles, winning my own game in SPL XIII, and going 13-7 over the past two SCLs really does make me smile :)

Spurrific - it was a pleasure finishing off the generation with you. I know you weren't too keen on running it back in SS, but I like to think it was all worth it with the green next to your name and the $100 worth of primogems in the bank. You were one of the few players I really wanted to team with and I'm so glad it all worked out in the end. It truly was a delight building, playing, and talking with you over these past 11 weeks and you really do deserve your trophy, especially since you were able to put up with everything that comes with me. You are one of the best 2v2 Pokemon players on the planet and it's an honor to be your friend. I'm very proud of all we accomplished this year and I look forward to seeing you again at VGC events :heart:

Excal & Luthier - thank you for letting me run the show in Doubles and trusting the slot to perform week in and week out. 6k is a heavy investment for someone who plays one tier but I'm honored you were willing to spend that much and like to think it was worth it in the end.

Thanks to all our friends who tested and built with us, especially Enzonana. for all the ideas and test games, Nails, Lunar., and umbry for the continued support throughout the season, Toxigen for joining us in playoffs, and a special shoutout to Z Strats for all the personal help - you'll get your trophy one day my friend. I'm very proud of your 14-5 Doubles record and I hope to team up again (or face off!) in the future.

I'll likely have to sit out of SPL XIV but official team tournaments really are my favorite part of competing. Hope to complete the trifecta and play for the blue some day :bloblul:

BIHI

Sawubona kheys omncane yi-lagrimbe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Damn what a year. I couldn't have expected a better 8g final boss than the Platoons, ggs and grats for your run.
I can't say i'm not happy for grabbing the 3 teamtours trophies in a row, teamtours are definitely the best part of smogon for me and winning a trophy with a team and sharing a happy moment after 11 to 14 weeks of hardwork is always extremely rewarding.
3 times in a row i thought my team was out after week 2/3 and 3 times in a row we managed to make a comeback. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to keep trying your best even when you think you don't stand a chance, that's definitely the biggest pokemon lesson of 2022 for me.

The Dynamos are one of the liveliest and high-spirited team i've had the honor to play for and I'm really glad that we got rewarded after so many weeks of bad luck and struggle. I'd like to thank Excal and Luthier for trusting me and for being two of the most impressive managers i've teamed up with. You gave your best every single week to help everyone and you didn't give up on anyone and believe in every slot. I have rarely seen two managers carrying this hard in the prep department. I'm glad you finally won a TT Excal especially after your last managing experience, you're one of the smartest and coolest guy on this site and i'm really glad we became friends, you're a great mind and i can't wait to see you play again. I'm also glad for you nasty ass Luthier, i don't know how you manage to do so many different things in your life and how you manage to be successful in everything, but you're an awesome guy and i'm rly thankful for putting your trust in me until the very end. Shafofficiel Welli0u énorme tournoi encore, gg à vous deux et j'espère qu'on aura encore l'occasion de gagner des trucs ensemble, vous êtes deux GOATs et c'est toujours un énorme plaisir de team up avec vous. Wp jonfilch for your incredible season, we wouldn't have won this if you didn't carry our ass so hard. Grats man.
I'd like to thank literally everyone in the team, you've all been amazing and I hope i'll have the chance to play with you again in the near future.

See you in SPL (maybe), thanks everyone for this amazing pokemon year.

1669005916584.png

Last edited:

Enzonana.

volando bajito
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
i was carried as fuck and i dont care, a casa platitas.

First of all I want to apologize to everyone on my team for not meeting my personal expectations about this tournament due to the depression I had since about 2 or 3 weeks before the SCL started (I was almost hospitalized), my life changed a lot, I couldn't, I felt bad every day and during the beginning of this tournament, I tried to do my best so that it doesn't show, but I know that I could have done much better.

Excal: Before the tournament I knew that my chances of playing it were only with you and I said "well fuck it worse is not playing" like the previous year. You were cursed until you shared a team with el nana in scl * jokes aside you are an incredible manager, all the effort that you put to all the tiers and especially to pu is really something that I will admire for a long time, thanks for the teachings, I really had a great time sharing the tournament and the calls during the games, thanks for the opportunity and I hope that we get together in other tournaments in the future cabalzonana

Luthier: i remember one of our first conversations was about when you were going to upload a new video and once ziloxx was playing vs watashi for the lc cup where i was saying bullshit as usual and you got mad at me but that time is long gone. man you're amazing, you're literally the concept of low tier mainer but you play all tiers as same good lvl, ou? goat, ubers? goat, uu? goat, ru? goat, nu? goat, pu? goat, lc? giga goat. Grand Slam Semifinalist. IRL? Musician (Violin/Guitar/Piano) | Chef at Top Restaurant | Interviewing at top 5 Medical School | Indian | Dancer. You really carried the entire tournament with your preps and your good vibes despite being bullied for more or less the entire tournament and even more so in the playoffs thanks to you too for the opportunity and hopefully you will carry me again on another tour * luthiernzonana

bbeeaa: bueno boludo que queres que te diga, te debo toda la alegria de este torneo a vos, despues de no haber llegado a ser lo suficientemente bueno para jugar por mi cuenta los torneos anteriores, decidiste jugar este torneo y ser retaineado por el curseado de excal para que yo pueda jugar el torneo, muchas gracias por eso y por todo lo que hiciste durante el torneo para que todos se sientan comodos y puedan disfrutar al maximo del torneo, ayudando con lo que podias en todos los canales y siempre estando para jugar cuando cualquiera necesitaba un test o cualquier cosa, calmando a los pibardos cuando le robaron a borja y todos querian mandar el tour a la mierda y durante todo el torneo diste las big dick energys que necesitabamos, no hay duda de que sos top3 jugadores durante los 3 años de sword and shield asi que estoy muy contento por tus logros pana bea. el mainer nana
Shafofficiel: the good kid, reformed shafofficiel, one of the best guys I met during this tournament that I didn't know before, I loved being your partner in this tournament and I was able to play thanks to the shafo incident. I am super happy to have met you, you are a great guy and a excellent player from whom I learned many things and I had a lot of fun talking with you throughout the tournament, I hope we can play another tournament together or that one week you have to say ENZONANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA + dbzgif. ALLEZ L'OM shafonana

Astrø: you really are the person with whom I most enjoy sharing discord OAT and as I said at Shaf's, one of the best people I met during this tournament that I had not met before, always making the right jokes at the right times, your relationship with everyone was incredible and as I told you yesterday, winning or losing doesn't matter, what matters is no snitch socio. and you are a socio so no snitch you really dp the scouts for all the ou games, you saved my life LOL i could have died if bea made me do that you really deserve to have a statue made in morocco as the best guy in the country, you are incredible and thank you for being so great throughout the tournament thank you 10000 times ASTROPARAGUAY

Gtcha: se que este torneo se te complico bastante con los horarios pero igualmente la rompiste por mas de que hayas jugado pajeado algunos games , sos muy enfermito, gracias por carrearme y ser simplemente el mismo tipo que conoci tiempo atras en pandora que era enfermito y decia “pasen teams pa” blichzonana

CrashinBoomBang: rn? Nah, are you a goat in every way except nationality, as a player? Goat, how do you chat presence?? goat AF. you really made discord so much fun and i loved having the opportunity to share this tournament with you and sorry for building bad teams without ground resist * crashingboonzonanabang

jonfilch: man you literally destroyed the entire pool of pu, 9-2 is a goat's score so I congratulate you for that, you always had a very good attitude with the whole team and your games always raised the spirits of the team and that made us win more games. I know we had our differences in the past but I hope that after this good shared tournament everything has turned out well and we can maybe even share another tournament together if I get to play another , thanks jonzonana

SoulWind: a ver alma viento, cuando volvi a jugar despues de mi retiro lo primero que supe es que ziloxx habia hecho poffs del classic y que lo hiciste mierda animal, deberias mandarle algunos euros a tu hijo para la comida de vez encuando, bromas afuera si antes dije que bea es top 3 players durante la ss era, vos sos top 3 players que alguna vez vi jugar, todos sabemos q quizas este no fue tu mejor torneo (tal vez el peor de todos (vamos a culpar a excal no pasa nada*)) pero que hayas sido nuestro compañero seguro motivo a todo el resto a dar lo mejor de si para conseguir el torneito y poder ganar el verde todos juntos, mis mayores respetos soulnana *

BIHI: really, what you achieved this year will remain forever in the history of this website, 3 trophies in one year, if for most players it is already super difficult to aspire to win one, imagine winning the first one as you did , having to play 2 tb against the best players in the tournament in their tier and beating them in the semifinal and in the final, then leading your country from the QUALIFYING ROUNDS, until the final, beating the champions of the previous year in the semifinal and then going to a totally different tournament from the other two that you already won during the year, to enter to play tiers that you did not know just for the fact of "I am going to do what the team needs" as well as you did in the tb of the spl, you are really one of the best players in teamtour history, having you on our team was incredible and apart from being incredible as a player you are also incredible as a person, really fun using the robot to speak on calls (although I also heard your voice once when we were on call shaf you and me ) I think I kinda hate you for laughing at me during the season deciding games, that was pretty rude. Oh and what to say about your performance in poffs, literally a MAGISTERCLASS, thanks for everything and I hope we get to share another bihi gregsonana tournament

Welli0u: I'm not going to lie to you one bit here, we didn't talk much during the tournament but I was really excited to share this tournament with you since I was your fan in spl xii with that incredible 8-1, during the regular season you were stuck in little cup, the worst tier of the tournament no cap, in addition to that they stole 2 or 3 games from you if I remember correctly and that was quite bs. In poffs like bihi you gave a masterclass on how to play important games, I would have liked to have talked more with you because I respect you a lot as a player, I hope we share another tournament, the chief tribalnana

Kate: honestly sister, you're not the type of person I would talk to just because even though we share the desire to bully luthier sometimes kek, your knowledge about ubers was super useful for our season and I appreciate you managed to carry my ass during the last 3 weeks with super clutch wins. Since only the dynamos were my teammates you have the award for the weirdest teammate i ever had good luck with all your stuff

KSt3ve: the walker ✋ i really appreciate your way of building teams and doing preps during all the weeks except the ones that nuked the uu channel, you started the season like a goat and the season ended up giving you the trophy for all your effort throughout from the tournament (btw thanks for ruining the career of fucking german Clark) kstevnana

Meri Berry: it makes me quite happy that you won the trophy with us after having been cursed two years in a row by excal (nvm he's here too we lost) the tournament was not all good with you, I really think you deserved more than just those two games Because you're goat and it's nice to be around I hope we keep talking about football during the World Cup and maybe next season the Rangers can do better or as good as us meriberinana

Ren-chon: nahhhhh imagine being a boomer mainer from a low tier, that was dicked for 4 weeks in a row, they bench you and 2weeks latter then they bench your bench by a french oldman with grandchildren cuz he is great at the game overall and when we get to poffs they send you to sacrifice to play little cup and literally when those outside the team thought you were the freest freewin in the history of the finals, you won your game clutching the final in an epic way, thanks mili for the green and we'll see you in other tournaments , ren chonana

Spurrific emma: I'm really glad that even for a week they followed one of my calls, unfortunately for part of the season I had the doubles channel muted because it had gotten quite frustrating that I would say something and it was completely ignored into playing the same thing during every week, something that did not seem entirely good to me in my experience as a doubles player but well, it is seen that all the other players did not know how to do preps or even scout, 6-5 breaking the 9-0 streak of nails It was pretty good, I hope we'll see each other next year too, burnsnana and emmanana

Tricking l2p :)

100percentpureheat y ACR1: son dos enfermos de mierda, gracias por aceptar la invitacion al equipo y por todo lo hablado, son de mis mejores amigos y se que puedo contar con ustedes siempre

We Three Kings: youre cool

Tamahome: goat goat goat

Mendeez: chilito jaja

Collette: thank you very much for exposing luthier, really very funny

Beraldinho: you carried our ru slot during the entire tour with astro, thank you king

Elfuseon: :heart:

Toxigen: VAMO NAPOLIIIII

Nails: thanks for the calls on the last days, that help me a lot to understand things i dont understand from before

Xizaaa: toti

Hurtadoo: VRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

TJ Vulpix03 and xavgb: well done cabal associates

now some unrelated team s/o because this is probably the last time i do some s/o in my life kek
ElectricityCat: gracias por ser uno de mis mejores amigos durante toda mi trayectoria jugando a esto y por ayudarme a reintegrarme al juego cuando volvi al empezar la pandemia

Mister Magnus: FILIIIIIIIIIIIIIII sos un viejo borracho pero se que siempre puedo contar con vos, muchas gracias amigo por la confianza siempre

ziloXX: a ver si dejas de ser un forro y ganas algo pan dale, o vas a ser suplente de zokuru de nuevo jaja

TLTK: aunque seas viejo sos un goat, gracias por todo pan

Haru todas esas veces que medecias que mejore me ayudaron a seguir intentadolo, no lo consegui pero aunque sea me carrearon al trophy

todo apa: gracias a todos por siempre estar ahi diciendo pelotudeces, son los mejores compatriotas que podia pedir (aunque jueguen con los codos al jueguito, manga de forros) Luchik alenpa IloveScaldBurns Kyundai JustFranco Fachero2003

Bloody alfa: cuando ganaste la spl y vi tus s/o se me cayo una lagrima y siempre espere poder hacer unos para retribuirte el mensaje y agradecerte por la increible amistad, espero que sigas bien con tus cosas irl, goat

Fakee: una de las personas con las que mas disfruto de pasar tiempo en torneos y hablando, gracias x ser tan goat falsoo

umbry i have a green too :)))))))))))))))))

daunt vs Akaru Kokuyo: gracias por ser mis mayores fans en la historia, agradezco siempre sus rooteos y los quiero mucho amigos

Yellow Paint: literally the person who taught me how to play doubles, thanks for everything, without your tutorials i could never have been doing this post

Actuarily: friend bandit you were the first person I helped and it turned out well, after dpl 7 I can say that I ended up with a friend who helped me grow as a player always, really proud of all your achievements as a player and as dude you are amazing too

fespy: I already told you the other day, but I follow in your footsteps by winning the scl!!!

Super mario bros SMB: el mejor jugador de dobles de la historia y gracias a dios hablamos el mismo idioma de la ✍, ya voy a tener revancha del osdt y te va a re caber puto

Tenzai JRL: dos tipos que siempre me ayudaron cuando lo necesite, muchas gracias enfermitos por todo

FILO: VAMOS NAPOLIIIIIIIIIIIIII Raiza LuckOverSkill Pais H.M.N.I.P fran17 FU SHUN HA Aurella Empo Will of Fire Niko Punny Prinz MONNA LUSA poh Kebab mlml Aethernum Riccio STABLE Baoba Kibo hellpowna Ciro napoli

LA: mis peruanitos preferidos gracias a todos por rotearn’t por mi siempre y siempre disfrutar de mis increible winpost

los dou players de LA: GasaiYunoSan papiloco luisin Ann nonima Neblina Eddie1840 @zikam

CDW Enrique: enrique

Wail Wailord: el ballenato retirado, siempre goat

Tenshinhan: chupenme la verga mogolicos, y vos enzonana siempre fuiste mogolico asi que chupamela tambien

Last edited:

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Enzonana. paaaaaa lo hicistes mijo, se te ve lindo lo verde y grande por exposar el fraude de bea

bbeeaa dos verdes ya, más melon que vos no hay fdp

Gtcha usted ni sé que decirte vas de italiano l2p ahora

Mucho amor para ustedes, bien merecido y ojalá la próxima que escriba sea para felicitarles por otro trophy, grandes los tres <3

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
First of all, I want to thank Genesis7 and suapah for drafting me. Of the very few people who believed in me, you guys took a risk and grabbed me. I know I had a relatively ''okay'' season, but I hope I made up for it in the finals. But my main motivation was this LOL. Thank you so much MANNAT for being so stupid and naive. Sorry that the rest of the Foxes went down in flames with you.

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 10.40.53 AM.png

Alright! Now that this thing is out of the way, we can start with how much I love my team kek.

Excal LOL. I swear every time I call, we end up saying something stupid and honestly the only boring call I've ever had with you was when i was taking my online quiz cwl. You always supported me throughout the entire tour, even during my slump in prep and play. Even while I'm typing this, you're in call with me. I know it sucks that the season is over now, but we still have to do that video call one day :D

bbeeaa Man where do I start. idk where it happened, but like w4 we had some change in roles. You suddenly became the most immature person on this team and I attempted to be mature. Not a good look.

??????
But putting that all aside, you were amazing bro. Can't wait for the meetup in Canada and us having med school together : D

Shafofficiel Rewrite ur predictions thanks :psyangry: . Even though I didn't get super close to you, was a pleasure sir.

Enzonana. EL NANA. NO WAY LOL BRUH. Where's keega I need him to gas you up rn. idk how i got so close to you this tour, but it was so much fun talking to you. Esp when u called in the dumbest locations possible: in a public bathroom for bea’s game or right next to a couple that was making out in the dark :psywoke:. Idek what to say to you other than I hope we still talk after this lol. You're the best bro.I cant wait for you to flex on everyone in SPL

Spurrific Would've stopped calling you [redacted] but you know.... 0-2 ABR kek. Keep up ur exponential growth bro, you're insane #TyroneSwag

Welli0u absolute GOAT. We're calling tomorrow LOL. i kept my end of the deal, it's your turn now

Meri Berry :nepgasm:

KSt3ve OH NOOOO MY BOY ST3VE LOOOL . I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that I got to meet you. Through all the drama and everyone calling you bad, you stuck through it all and proved everyone wrong. You had so many pivotal wins that the haters can't even say anything about it. It sucks that you're quitting after this tour, but just know that i'll always be your number 1 fan :D

Gtcha You stepping up when we moved well to OU was insane. Esp coming into this tour with no experience and beating Ajna in your first game was also insane. You don't get enough recognition as a player and i think it's a complete shame cuz you're fire

jonfilch bruh ill always do ur scouts m8. your season was so sad cuz u got crushed with insanely poor mus. But in the pos you really shut everyone up. ik i wasnt a huge part of it, but it really makes me happy seeing you prove yourself once again.

Kate CB Xerneas never loses :3. TOURS ROOM GOONS????

Ren-chon bro catch ur bus. also we're playing poker together one day

ninjadog idk how many times ive said it to you, but you being in the teamchat and talking whenever u got time was the most reassuring thing ever. It was absolute robbery that u didnt get drafted but im excited to see you shut everyone down in SPL

emma girl :3 thanks for always being there and testing. Not only for me, but for everyone on the damn team. unreal

SoulWind damn back to back trophies huh? insane guy. i hope you kill it with whatever youre doing in VGC.

BIHI you are my emotional crutch. No matter what when i felt something about the game, I always went to you. Thanks for always being able to help me and talk to the team when we needed it the most. :D also wait... you also went back to back?? what is with this team lol

other s/os:
thank you to TJ, 100percentpureheat, Beraldinho, @Mendez, xavgb, Elfuseon for always testing and helping me prep when I needed it the most. also cute s/o to Nails for passingme the team w9.
s/o goon squad. lax never loses :D
s/o elites
s/o Astrø for his insane chat contributions within his 30 second period within the Dynamos chat
s/o CrashinBoomBang for being able to talk to me whenever i needed to vent
s/o to anyone i forgot that supported me... you know who you are.

that being said, was a great year in SCL. Hopefully next year is just as fun :o. ggs to the Platoons was super fun and nerve wracking

LETS GO DYNAMOS

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
First of all, I want to thank Genesis7 and suapah for drafting me. Of the very few people who believed in me, you guys took a risk and grabbed me. I know I had a relatively ''okay'' season, but I hope I made up for it in the finals. But my main motivation was this LOL. Thank you so much MANNAT for being so stupid and naive. Sorry that the rest of the Foxes went down in flames with you.

Alright! Now that this thing is out of the way, we can start with how much I love my team kek.

Excal LOL. I swear every time I call, we end up saying something stupid and honestly the only boring call I've ever had with you was when i was taking my online quiz cwl. You always supported me throughout the entire tour, even during my slump in prep and play. Even while I'm typing this, you're in call with me. I know it sucks that the season is over now, but we still have to do that video call one day :D

bbeeaa Man where do I start. idk where it happened, but like w4 we had some change in roles. You suddenly became the most immature person on this team and I attempted to be mature. Not a good look.

??????
But putting that all aside, you were amazing bro. Can't wait for the meetup in Canada and us having med school together : D

Shafofficiel Rewrite ur predictions thanks :psyangry: . Even though I didn't get super close to you, was a pleasure sir.

Enzonana. EL NANA. NO WAY LOL BRUH. Where's keega I need him to gas you up rn. idk how i got so close to you this tour, but it was so much fun talking to you. Esp when u called in the dumbest locations possible: in a public bathroom for bea’s game or right next to a couple that was making out in the dark :psywoke:. Idek what to say to you other than I hope we still talk after this lol. You're the best bro.I cant wait for you to flex on everyone in SPL

Spurrific Would've stopped calling you [redacted] but you know.... 0-2 ABR kek. Keep up ur exponential growth bro, you're insane #TyroneSwag

Welli0u absolute GOAT. We're calling tomorrow LOL. i kept my end of the deal, it's your turn now

Meri Berry :nepgasm:

KSt3ve OH NOOOO MY BOY ST3VE LOOOL . I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that I got to meet you. Through all the drama and everyone calling you bad, you stuck through it all and proved everyone wrong. You had so many pivotal wins that the haters can't even say anything about it. It sucks that you're quitting after this tour, but just know that i'll always be your number 1 fan :D

Gtcha You stepping up when we moved well to OU was insane. Esp coming into this tour with no experience and beating Ajna in your first game was also insane. You don't get enough recognition as a player and i think it's a complete shame cuz you're fire

jonfilch bruh ill always do ur scouts m8. your season was so sad cuz u got crushed with insanely poor mus. But in the pos you really shut everyone up. ik i wasnt a huge part of it, but it really makes me happy seeing you prove yourself once again.

Kate CB Xerneas never loses :3. TOURS ROOM GOONS????

Ren-chon bro catch ur bus. also we're playing poker together one day

ninjadog idk how many times ive said it to you, but you being in the teamchat and talking whenever u got time was the most reassuring thing ever. It was absolute robbery that u didnt get drafted but im excited to see you shut everyone down in SPL

emma girl :3 thanks for always being there and testing. Not only for me, but for everyone on the damn team. unreal

SoulWind damn back to back trophies huh? insane guy. i hope you kill it with whatever youre doing in VGC.

BIHI you are my emotional crutch. No matter what when i felt something about the game, I always went to you. Thanks for always being able to help me and talk to the team when we needed it the most. :D also wait... you also went back to back?? what is with this team lol

other s/os:
thank you to TJ, 100percentpureheat, Beraldinho, @Mendez, xavgb, Elfuseon for always testing and helping me prep when I needed it the most. also cute s/o to Nails for passingme the team w9.
s/o goon squad. lax never loses :D
s/o elites
s/o Astrø for his insane chat contributions within his 30 second period within the Dynamos chat
s/o CrashinBoomBang for being able to talk to me whenever i needed to vent
s/o to anyone i forgot that supported me... you know who you are.

that being said, was a great year in SCL. Hopefully next year is just as fun :o. ggs to the Platoons was super fun and nerve wracking

LETS GO DYNAMOS
Nice win, Luthier!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)