Finals Smogon Champions League II - Finals [Won by Power Plant Dynamos]

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Grats Dynamos, you were the stronger team here and deserve the trophy. Well played by you guys.

Platoon, this was the most fun I have ever had with a team. Thank you for the awesome experience. I will say more later, but I really appreciate all of you and hope you had as much fun as I did. Losing fucking sucks, but the whole journey was amazing and I will never forget it.

16bit

What does your soul look like?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Congrats Dynamos, happy for my buddies bbeeaa emma jonfilch
First triple crown of Red/Blue/Green trophies in 1 year ever from BIHI. Incredible player, really impressive how you show up in the playoffs in all 3 of these tours and in different tiers in each
Excal best way to shut down people's doubts of your managing abilities is to win it all. Congrats again and good luck in your future manager endeavors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)