Smogon Champions League II - Commencement

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I also recorded the auction! Unlike certain users that were too cowardly to broadcast their voices, this video has full call audio from the Mt. Silver Foxes War Room! I hope you guys enjoy the video and make sure to sub to both of my youtube channels and my twitch for the upcoming bevy of SCL content!

Clementine

Done and dusted
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
I had the opportunity to make team avatars for half of them, huge shoutouts to managers who reached out and thanks everyone for being really nice and respectful af
I'm also posting the avatars on my art thread, as well as unused versions that I liked, feel free to check it out!

Technical Machines
Circuit Breakers
Orange Islanders
Mt. Silver Foxes
Showdown Shoguns

Hope everyone is happy with what they get and sorry if you're not :(
Enjoy the tour!!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Power rankings are up!

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way with tanking. A special thanks to the following people who contributed significantly to the creation of this article through writing, quality and grammar checking, HTML, graphic making, and so many more things that make this possible: Adeleine, Astra, DC, dex, Excal, emma, Finchinator, Kalalokki, Kris, Lily, Lumari, Meri Berry, P Squared, Quite Quiet, Rabia, Vulpix03, zee, and Zracknel!

I wish everyone a fun tournament. Let's go Platoon!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Finally, I want to say that SPL will be the last PR I run (at least without someone else taking at least half of the responsibilities -- that may be more logistically possible).

Over the years, it has been an honor working with so many of the best and brightest players and contributors to make these articles possible each tournament. However, it takes a lot of time and I no longer have the same amount of ability to create that time within such a brief span. I just want to say a genuine thank you to the community for trusting me and working alongside me over these years on this recurring project :blobuwu:

After a year of being winnowed...

One complete year all of my friend clowning me with that :
prodigeunpick.png
Screenshot 2022-09-05 04.01.55.png

On multiple server....

Screenshot 2022-09-05 04.03.07.png

But things have changed now... :prodigeunpick: died in august and a new prodige was BORN

prodigepick.jpg

:prodigepick: IS HERE !!!!! HEREEEEEEEEEE
s/o Clementine for :prodigepick:

Joke aside,
Gl to all teams and players, hope we will have a good tournament !
LETS GO GIBLE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)