Smogon Champions League I - Commencement

I'll do some Ubers stuff, which can be separated into the following loosely ordered categories:

Team Spain - SoulWind / Poek / M Dragon / Malekith

Ubers is back into team tournaments and Team Spain decided it was time to reacquaint themselves. SoulWind, Poek and M Dragon all signed up for just Ubers, while Malekith has played Ubers in SSD before and signed up for basically all non-DOU tiers. As far as I know, none of them actually build Ubers, so I'd recommend pairing them with someone that actually knows the metagame well. I'll get to those people later. Assuming their team building is taken care of, they should all have a huge advantage over their opponents in terms of tournament experience, for they are all veterans. Whether or not they know Eternatus is a Poison-type or that Groudon learns Heat Crash obviously remains to be seen, though.

The Mainers - Icemaster / March Fires / 64 Squares / Exiline / byronthewellwell / Fc / Skysolo The Strap / Manaphy / SiTuM / Reje / FatFighter2

Icemaster stands out here, being the most prolific tournament player this generation and probably the second best player among Ubers tier leaders overall. March Fires, 64 Squares, Exiline and byronthewellwell should be familiar names, given that they've all played OU tiers in SPL or WCoP. March Fires and byronthewellwell both having gone 3-0 in WCoP Round 1 before, while 64 Squares represented US West in a tiebreaker this year. All three of them specialize in Ubers old gens, so you might want to consider some team building support alongside them. Exiline won the Ubers Ladder Tournament this year and is definitely very in tune with SS Ubers, though he gets infracted and banned equally consistently. Could make for a big steal if you can keep him in check.

Fc is our goat and is on top of basically everything to do with Ubers, while also being a great player. Don't let his join date fool you, because he's played Pokemon every day since signing up. You'll probably recognize Strap-on Solo, as you can find him playing ORAS UU, DPP PU, National Dex Monotype or whatever else in the various team tournaments that are always going on. Ubers is his main tier and he's a very strong option for SCL. Revived on Cinnabar Island, Manaphy is also back among the candidates after being an Ubers player all the way back in SPL 5. He cleaned up the SS field this UPL, having only lost to the toughest opponent he faced all tournament in week 1. SiTuM is French, but before you cross out his name, he's actually nice. Been around for a long time and a consistent fixture in all Ubers tournaments year round. Reje is someone I've teamed up with myself in SSD III and he's a solid Ubers player and a fun presence to have in the chat, too. He makes emojis photoshopping his own face onto the Regis, so you can connect the dots from there. FatFighter2 might be new, but he's very motivated and already made it to the final of the most recent Ubers Seasonal. Could be a high value cheap starting option for sure.

The PU Player - TJ

TJ is great at Ubers. He played PU last year, but he's very experienced in Ubers tournaments this generation and wins a lot more often than he loses, highlighted by an 8-1 run playing SS in UPL. The only reason for TJ not to start in this Ubers field is if he's starting in PU instead.

The Support - Aberforth / Lasen / Cam / hs / Gareeb / Luna's Banned Now / Inder / Fogbound Lake / Rhmsitb / McSim

Inevitably some of the mainers I've listed won't get to start due to Team Spain deciding to take up a bunch of the starting spots, so keep those in mind for support as well. The fact we'll have a handful of non-building starters, however, might make support options valuable to consider. Here's a bunch of Ubers players that I don't think will start, but could provide support and activity off the bench. Aberforth, Lasen and Cam are all incredibly active community members. They're frequently in call talking about the ongoing tournament games in the Ubers server and would be dedicated teammates without a doubt. Aberforth is one of the nicest people on the website, too. hs is very dangerous and, like Cam, covers both Ubers and UU as a flexible substitute. Might be able to get an opponent or two banned as well. Gareeb LOVES Ubers and would rededicate his life to whatever team picks him up. LBN is also very active and plays the tier a lot, but you'll have to excuse his needlessly long stretched LOOOOOOOOOLs and usually poor takes on any given topic. Inder and Fogbound Lake were both starters in UPL and I had Rhmsitb and McSim on my own UPL team, so I know they can provide test games and feedback from the bench, too. Talk to these people if you're in need of Ubers support off the bench!

If anyone has any questions about any of these players, ask them and not me. They'll be happy to talk to you. 100percentpureheat also signed up for Ubers, but that could be a ploy for a cheaper price. He's a good player, so if you maximize the amount of wins before a seemingly inevitable forum ban he could be a great pick-up as well. For sure draft cover and support alongside. So hype that Ubers is really back!

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Nobody's done one of these for UU and I don't know of anyone who's going to so I'll go ahead and be kind to my fellow managers who may or may not have a clue who to pick up. No specific order here, mostly just me thinking of people and then checking if they've signed up.

Let's start with the mains who are gonna get picked up regardless of anything:

Adaam
Chances are that when you think of UU tournaments, the Garfield guru is one of the first people you think of. Between a long list of individual and team tournament results, excellent activity and presence, complete self-sufficiency and excellent playing ability, Adaam is likely to be one of the players to beat in this year's UU pool. Expect to spend quite a bit of money if you plan on buying him, but you will be greatly rewarded with a phenomenal and consistent player who's sure to lift your team's spirits and bring a bunch of wins home.

robjr
While rob's a lot quieter than Adaam, that's about where the differences end. robjr is of course a highly accomplished player in various UU tiers, having been around quite a long time and consistently putting up excellent results in them across various official tournaments. Bringing a very nice presence, tons of official experience, and great playing and building ability, robjr is a very likely contender for most expensive UU player of the draft and is definitely someone any manager should consider heavily.

Gondra
You likely all know who Gondra is and what he does (winning Pokemon games) and I can't imagine this tournament will be any different for him. Gondra's a bit less in touch with the SS UU meta than the council members above but he's absolutely up there with the best when it comes to ability to adapt and play the game. While you'll need to draft some support with Gondra, you'll be rewarded with an excellent player that's both consistent and flexible.

---

On to a few people who I think are super likely (some guaranteed) to get picked up but may not end up playing UU or just deserve that extra spotlight:

Luthier
Luth only signed up for UU so no matter what he's gonna end up playing some of it unless he benches, and I'm not sure if he's even looking to play seriously given he's been pretty busy irl as far as I know. That said, Luthier is an excellent player across all tiers and has been quietly putting up consistent results across various UU team tournaments for quite a while now. With a little support in the building department, he should bring home plenty of wins, and his flexibility and knowledge of other tiers from OU to LC gives him plenty of opportunity to support other tiers as well, assuming he's got the time for it.

lax
lax is one of the most accomplished players and Policy Review shitposters in the history of team tournaments at this stage so you really don't need me to tell you why he's good, all you need to know is that he's good. He did mention being busy with irl commitments and I get the feeling he'd rather play NU based on his signup but passing him UU teams and putting him in that slot is a great option if you want someone that you can rely on to win games in there. You'll definitely need someone to build for him but that's more than worth it.

Askov
Askov has transitioned himself into somewhat of a UU mainer position lately and is definitely a great performer. Between a solid run in last year's Snake and various great results in UU team tournaments since, he's built up a pretty solid portfolio and definitely knows what he's doing. He's also pretty unique in his ability to support OU while being mostly self-sufficient in UU, so there's quite a bit of value in that. He may not have the same playing highs as some of the other people in the pool, but with good performances all around and the calm, active & enjoyable presence he brings to any chat, Askov's definitely someone you'll want on your team. Just don't let him near any Linoones.

umbry
On top of being one of the most adorable and lovable users on the site, umbry is very, very good at Pokemon as she's proven time and time again at this stage. Whether it's DOU, ADV OU, or UU, she's able to adapt to any situation you put her in and consistently win Pokemon games without too much effort on her part. She's got a few confidence issues and will probably need support but she'll do a great job no matter what. She's also a really nice person to have in a chat! Really great pick if you're willing to put in the effort to support her, keep her in mind when going for that lax/watashi-esque pick where you want a tour player that a mainer can pick up the slack for.

watashi
watashi could literally go anywhere except probably Doubles and he'd pop off since that's just the type of player he is. I don't have a whole lot to say about him in UU - he's very good at Pokemon and if you put him in this slot with someone to build his teams he will win games for sure without too much issue. He plays in various tournaments like UU Snake/World Cup but usually gets dumped into oldgens so idk a whole lot about his SS UU ability specifically but it doesn't matter, he'll figure it out very quickly and will do well.

hs
hs on this list feels so wrong LMAO what happened dude how's he one of the strongest UU has to offer. hs did well last year and has been putting up solid enough results outside of UUPL (where he went like 1-6) (in case anyone hadn't noticed) to be worth picking up, especially with how much he builds and talks. Like seriously on that last point hs talks a LOT and will singlehandedly make up 50% of your team's lines. Definitely someone to keep your eyes on.

pif
It's pif, do you need me to tell you more? His tournament performances haven't been the most stellar over the years but everyone know's that he's probably the most dangerous person to run into on the ladder ever. Between that and his mountains of experience, pif should be a solid contender for anyone who picks him up and is absolutely someone you'll want to keep in mind. He's also very sweet and funny and will lift your chat's spirits a lot. Be sure to let him invite ramolost to your chat as that will power him up by 600%.

Shiba
I wasn't really sure whether to put Shiba here or below but anyway he's been coming back to SS UU a bit lately and has done quite well, having recently made finals of UULT (I think, don't fact check me on that) and doing quite well in a few of the UU Classic Cups showing he's just as motivated as he once was and is ready for some good old Pokemonning again. He's obviously a great player and should be able to build his own stuff with just a little bit of support, not much just someone to bounce ideas off probably. Put him in vs Askov for sure, you'll figure out why. Can't go too wrong here.

---

And on to the fun part: the mainers that deserve a shot.

LNumbers
LNumbers - who I'm going to refer to as Clark from now on bc frick typing out his whole name - is the resident zoomer that came out of nowhere and just won a lot of Pokemon games. He even came pretty close to winning WCoP recently!! He's definitely very green, he's got some official tour experience off that WCoP but like, this dude's Smogon account wasn't even made when Snake started last year. With all that said, you have no reason to doubt him; he's completely self sufficient and capable of taking games off the best of them. He's probably gonna cost a bit given he's the most hyped newcomer UU's got to offer, but I would recommend taking a look into Clark's results and capabilities; you won't be disappointed. Be prepared to shit yourself when watching his games, though. That timer is lethal.

avarice
avarice, sneer, Scizorphobic, and various ps! alts whose names vary in gay levels has been around for a while at this stage but has broken out significantly more within the past year or so. Having had good performances in various tournaments like LTPL, UU Majors and UU Snake, he's got experience under his belt now and has shown an ability to stand up to the strongest players the pool has to offer. If that wasn't enough, he's also a great PU slot that can build for both tiers easily. He might not quite be ready to start an official tournament, but at this point he probably is; at the very least you should 100% pick him up as a sub/support slot, you won't regret it.

pdt
Namechange of the year award goes to Pacific Daylight Time, a player that is definitely quite the jack of all trades. While formally a UU main, Parfum de Toilette is capable of slotting into essentially any lower tier and doing well - evidenced by last year's Grand Slam run where he came 2nd only to a red-hot Santu. With that said, he's definitely known more for his UU prowess and his ridiculous linecount in any team chat you invite him to as well as his ability to provide support for every slot you can think of. Photodynamic Therapy has never been in an official team tournament before, and that might understandably dissuade some managers, but if you're looking for a solid budget UU slot or super sub, look no further than Pomme de Terre.

Highways
Someone that was snubbed last year is Highways, a UU main that's been around forever that has largely had SS figured out from its inception. He's really solid as both a builder and a player and is wonderful & easy to work with - he helped me with a very significant portion of my teams on the Cobras last year, bringing excellent ideas and structures that helped me not completely flop. He's also done great in various tours like UU Snake and UUWC - just don't look at his UUPL records. They didn't happen.

vivalospride
viv got drafted for last year's Snake where he faced some very unfortunate circumstances - facing Poek and SoulWind weeks 1 and 2 into permabenched. I'm not sure how motivated he is atm, he's been a little absent, but if one thing is certain about viv it's his strong teambuilding capabilities as anyone who's talked to him for more than 30 seconds has been told 3 different times. so he'll make for a great support option in that sense and is also capable of starting himself, but be sure to talk to him first to see where his head's at beforehand!

Moutemoute
The Frenchman has gone through somewhat of a glowup post-Galarian Slowbro, having taken a step back from Smogon to some extent to focus on his Monster Hunter grind. Don't let that fool you too much - he's still a solid slot, having won this tournament's predecessor last year and being a reasonably self-sufficient slot that can also support another player if required like he did for Poek. Don't let him near any QCQDs and the baguette should do pretty well for you.

---

Finally, here are a few people I think you should keep in mind as support mainly. I'm not saying these players -can't- start but I think they might not quite be ready yet.

KM
KM is one of the most dangerous players one could draft - he's always looking to reinvent the tier and come up with the next best thing nobody's thought of yet. That has led to some scattered results over the many years he's been around and he's also very motivated, active, and a wonderful person to boot. He's probably not the best option to start in this pool but he can definitely build a hundred teams a week for a super strong player with whatever heat they feel like using and you can rest assured they'll somehow function no matter how unviable they look.

TSR
TSR would be one of the strongest players on Smogon if he didn't have the worst nerves & confidence issues of anyone I've ever met. He's got a very strong and unique mind for the game and will very easily put that into practice in the teams he builds which can easily be wielded by anyone. I think he's probably not ready to start for similar reasons to KM - he's not the most consistent on the battlefield and might have a few too many pre-game throwups if he can't stay calm, but he's an amazing support slot nonetheless.

Lyss
Lyss is similar to the above two in that she has a fair amount of confidence issues but a great mind for the game; she'll present a lot of hot takes and her thoughts and decisions can be a bit polarising, but she's someone you'll wanna keep in mind as a support slot and sub nonetheless. She'll be able to build plenty of teams and offer plenty of thoughts to whichever player she's paired with and is also very sweet and a great chat presence based on every time I've teamed with her.

A few other people who I don't wanna write a full paragraph on bc I either don't know enough or am too lazy - Aliss has put up strong results in 2 UU Opens in a row now and can perform pretty well in this tier given a decent supportive backbone and talks a lot in any chat she's in, 100%GXE has been a hyped newcomer in the past that took a break but he'll definitely have a good shot if picked up, Meru pops up to play in UU team tours every so often and usually does very well in them, Cam is a strong option as Tony said above that can also support Ubers, Estarossa is a great support slot that can help with more than just UU as long as you can sit through him talking about Umbreon for 5 hours per day, KSt3ve carried TDK in UU Snake, and overall consistent players like Kush, teal, fatty, friso and mncmt are obviously great slots if you support them and they should have no issues grabbing wins in this tier.

People like Magnum and Monky25 are very very excited, motivated new mainers that you'll 100% want in your chat - free support that could use some experience in a real tournament setting without the pressure of actually being drafted. They've got so much spirit and will definitely be able to help your slot out a bunch. Keep them in mind!

Apologies if I missed anyone, I don't have like a sheet or anything so it's very possible there were some huge signups I just didn't see at all. Should cover things for the most part though. Like Tony said, definitely hit these players up if you've got any intention of drafting them, they're all wonderful and will be happy to talk with you about expectations and stuff. Good luck everyone & enjoy the tournament!!

Since my fellow managers Tony and Lily said fuck it, i will as well write about RU players i think have potential and should be considered for this season of SCL.

Locks going into the draft:
Nat, Punny, odr, atomicllamas

Those 4 are proven players are showed good level of playing and good metagame knowledge both in team tours and unofficials. Punny is a literal god, winning the last 2 RU Opens (and Slam as a whole after), and currently in RU Ladder Tour Finals as well, on top of a really amazing RUPL. Nat came back to RU after a really promising OU showing this year, she had really great showings in RU in the past and im sure she can repeat those anytime. odr had a bit of a more silent year, but dont let his very unfortunate wcop fool you: hes still a great player and easily on top of most of the pool. atomicllamas periodically gets even records in any given tour, so there's no reasons to believe he wont do it again this time around as well (with high potential of doing better than that as well).

Players that deserve a shot / should start:
Cirlo

Previously known as NaCl, hes back to play RU and rapidly showed good meta knowledge and adaptation, on top of solid playing and building. He had a really good run in RU Open, making quarters but played a good bunch of hard opponents to get there (like atomicllamas) and got to semis of the lastest RU Ladder Tour. Definetly one of the more promising of the RU mainers.

Ark

Everyone knows and loves Ark, so im not sure how much i need to say, but he's obv a good player with great meta adaptation and will tryhard a lot if given the chance to start. He played SS this RUPL where he did more than decent, with a 4-2 record winning against Feliburn and atomicllamas (nvm llamas might be ass im starting to see a pattern here).

eifo

Got a chance to play last year in Snake and he didnt disappoint. He has great meta knowledge and builds really solid teams, on top of good skills playing-wise. He's kinda inactive in the grand scheme of things and doesnt usually join many tours, but im sure if given the chance to start he will tryhard and have a solid showing. (from here i dont think llamas lost to any of them in recent times, but feel free to prove me wrong).

TheFranklin

Another mainer with good potential, had amazing results in both RUPL and RU WCoP, losing only one game in each of them and meanwhile winning games vs good players like Soulwind and Adaam. He also qualified for the most recent RU Ladder Tour, but got Punny R1 so you can call it kinda unfair.

Analytic

Surprised to see him sign up for RU, but here he is. He's good enough where with good support (that i will list later) and testing he can definetly get out with an even record at worse.

Charmflash

He put PU in his signup as well so im expecting managers to see more value in putting him there rather than here, but he has potential to do good in this pool given you can keep him interested enough to play more than 5 games.

Players that can provide nice support:
GoldCat, gorex, Meru, Prodigezz, hjkhj, Mac3

All of those people have been in touch with RU enough to provide good support and at a decent enough level to where they can sub in if necessary. Goldcat, Mac3 gorex are three mainers with good metagame knowledge and showed decent playing in different tours, Meru qualified for slam so he can work as a good supersub for all lowers, Prodigezz has showed decent playing and good adaptability to metas. hjkhj is known as a big ladder hero, topping RU and UU multiple times, and currently in RU Ladder Tour finals. He's also a known stall spammer tho, so his unexperience with other playstyles holds him down a lot.

There are a few people that signed up for RU but are probably better put in another tier, but have played RU in the past with success so i will just give them a little mention: lax, Serene Grace, tlenit, Raptor, robjr.

Last 2 mentions are Expulso and Sensei Axev, both signed up for other tiers but showed good RU success and are in touch with the tier, being able to provide nice support while playing another tier.

Hopefully i covered everyone, and sorry if at times it may sound like i repeat myself, trying my best with my vocabulary on top of writing everything on phone. This year theres definetly a lot of good new players ready to prove themself in the big official tournaments, and i hope most of them get a chance to do so. Wish an enjoyable tour to everyone :toast:.

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
pif
It's pif, do you need me to tell you more? His tournament performances haven't been the most stellar over the years but everyone know's that he's probably the most dangerous person to run into on the ladder ever. Between that and his mountains of experience, pif should be a solid contender for anyone who picks him up and is absolutely someone you'll want to keep in mind. He's also very sweet and funny and will lift your chat's spirits a lot. Be sure to let him invite ramolost to your chat as that will power him up by 600%.
Thanks for the shoutout. Let's be clear though, I did have the best UU circuit performance out of all players in 2020, winning two playoffs and being a runner up in a third.

And I'm doing pretty well this year: winning one and qualifying for PO of another.

I'm rather annoyed people keep calling me a ladder player when I've been arguably the top UU circuit tournament player for over a year now!

My poor Snake last year though was...unfortunate!

sad how the ru grand slam finalist didn't get a mention. Idk if y'all hate this guy or whatever, nor i care frankly. but from what i have seen bb skarm is a good pick for ru. He's also very active and also will provide good support for your ru slot. Also, not gonna call anyone out or anything but if you're gonna mention ru players then how do you forget a slam finalist, wish people on this site stopped playing politics and actually played mons.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
I want everybody to know that I've decided to switch my tiers to only LC! I recently fell in love with the tier ever since topping the ladder with my Darumaka-Galar, Caterpie (for sticky webs), Larvitar, Meowth, Natu (baby xatu), and Scorbunny. Turns out LC really can be diverse and most of the babies are viable! I'm ecstatic. My ladder account is Acehunter1 if you would like proofs.

sad how the ru grand slam finalist didn't get a mention. Idk if y'all hate this guy or whatever, nor i care frankly. but from what i have seen bb skarm is a good pick for ru. He's also very active and also will provide good support for your ru slot. Also, not gonna call anyone out or anything but if you're gonna mention ru players then how do you forget a slam finalist, wish people on this site stopped playing politics and actually played mons.
there was an other finalist :blobpensive:

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
Team Logotypes

Managers: Staxi + Stone_Cold

Managers: Lunala + Bouff

Managers: tko + Ninjadog
Feel free to join the TMs' discord server for tryouts! This way you won't need to PM us individually (so don't do it PLEASE) to get noticed:

https://discord.gg/hq89akCGdm

Y’all know the drill, angry reacts only. Let’s get it
THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE RANGERS
55 TITLES YOU KNOW
THE LISBON LIONS WONT SEE 10 IN A ROW
Gingy Gingy Gingy thank you for Shane Duffy
hey a small shoutout post addressed at the various managers

you were able to follow a lot of team germany members by watching their games however the managers had to sub a player in semis who easily would've started on any other roster. LNumbers was a big help in building as well as preparing and coordinating, needless to say he obviously has access to all teams as well. He's been very active in uu tournaments for the past year so i'm sure the entire community there knows him well however i know he's really looking forward to play and grind for a team in either OU or UU so just wanted to post some insight from how he performed on team germany.
Whatever the cost he'll be worth his money, don't sleep on him
Quite Quiet Merritt fsr I can't post in the policy review threads anymore.. do you know if these accidents happen often?
This is a common symptom of people being tired of a user shitposting in policy threads and decide to revoke their access.
First official mock of the Smogon Champions League!

View attachment 365530

The first of many mocks to come! :) Here's to a great SCL ahead!
Wanted to do a shoutout to a couple PU ppl that didn't get picked up last year that I think the managers should consider picking up this year. Hope this helps any managers with deciding PU slots/support

Greybaum has popped off this year, making it to semis in PU Open and going 5-2 in PUPL. Good dude that I know can work well with people. If you already have another starter in mind he can build too. A really value pick that wont disappoint

avarice has had good success and builds a lot. Building most of his stuff (if not all, idk) during his recent seasonal run. If you're looking for a builder and/or a player he'll do good work

zS also builds a lot and comes up with pretty cool stuff, can also play at a solid level. A really value pick

chlo is an excellent player who I know will put in lots of effort. She is on top of the meta and I believe can do really well for any team

if any manager needs more insight feel free to msg me, looking forward to this year
I also wanted to echo the sentiments in the post above with some LC players that I believe are very strong. Especially with the entire pool aside from a few individuals getting flushed out into different tiers or managing, I wanted to see some representation from some capable individuals.

Laroxyl has been on the rise for a bit over a year now. He seemingly popped out of nowhere in the LC community and has put up some solid numbers in LCPL. He is by far the most passionate player I know in the LC tier and he even managed an LCWC team on his own, which is a feat in itself for someone this new to the LC stage. You would definitely not regret picking him up.

Toadow has been an incredibly consistent presence in the LC tier for a while. Although he's played SM LC for the past couple of LCPLs, his SS LC follows directly behind. In addition he has been the team support for prior SPL and Snake LC starters. Extremely friendly and for sure will be a great teammate to talk to if he's in your team chat.

boulicrok follows very similar lines as toadow - great dude and solid play

KSG is probably the LC player with the most amount of tier knowledge. Although I can't vouch much for his play (haven't seen too much of it), I've always been under the impression that he knew what he was talking about when it came to meta analysis. When I tailed around the cobras chat for a bit last season, KSG was a caring support for shrug and it showed inside and outside of chat - even though he wasn't on the team.

Surfy is for sure the most subtle names in this group but I've really enjoyed watching them play for a while now. I think they would be invaluable as a support or even a sub. I'm sorry that I can't speak much about their personality or their ability to build since I don't really know them outside of their LCPL and LC ladder games. Either way, cool player and brings solid builds so I'm sure you'd enjoy them on your team.

as with what specs said, if a manager would like my insight on the LC pool, please feel free to message me and I'll try my best to check discord as often as I can for the new few weeks before the draft. Please do take all i've said with a grain of salt since i'm not the most in tune with the LC playerbase and meta right now. Cheers and good luck to all the players and managers!
Wanted to add a few players I know are 100% worth picking up, definitely agree with Luthier’s picks as well (especially laroxyl i think hes a top 5ish LCer atm)

100%GXE dude plays like a god with creative builds and can find success in any tier he feels like playing. He doesnt join as many tours as I hope for but he borderline never disappoints with his records, cant stress how underrated he is

Mikaav LCer whos been putting up consistent results for years now and is only getting better. He just came off an impressive 5-2 in lcpl on mostly his own builds and is someone who i wouldnt count out against any player

tazz i dont think i have to put him here but definitely up there in lc as a builder with a lot of impressive results in ss including winning back to back ssnls. He was my manager for lcwc, in which he was super active, friendly and did a lot of the building for us having a good record himself

Clone sleeper pick for ou/support, super cool guy who helped me and others out with building for south and despite his hiatus from mons he showed he could still be a valuable asset in ss + he has undefeated wcop eo teams
I wanted to add my thoughts on some pretty solid and worth it players from a record-cost ratio.

Niko - I mean... he's like what 14-2 in SPL and WCoP? Not to take credit for scouting him or anything, but I did purchase him in the SPL for like 4.5k. Some of you may think "well, lax, why did you trade him then?" and I mean it's a pretty obvious answer tha. Niko, though... man if I could rewrite ANY point in history I would cancel that trade and hone Niko into being the best SWSH OU player of all time. I mean, he's pretty up there right now like 3rd or 4th behind talah and xray, but under my tutelage Niko would have ascended even higher. Were talking like 18-0 levels of records or something and yeah he'll be super cheap cuz he's an "enemy of smogon" now or whatever cringe circlejerking people decided they hate him so the entire site hates him or something etc

blarghlfarghl - moving on, we have blargh. Blargh is just simply incredible. Super patient, methodical, and precise with his gameplay. Have you ever seen that replay of blargh vs FV? Probably the biggest beatdown in the history of PokEmon, ever. Ever since he was unbanned, he successfully topped the OU ladder during OLT but unfortunately forgot to register his account, leading to him not qualifying for the prestigious tournament. Pouring one out for our boy, blarghfarghl. Also, phenomenal teammate. He's actually the reason behind ez's success this WCoP with lots of tutoring and VoD reviewing his replays and gameplay on ladder as well

ABR - there's not a lot to say here. like, it's ABR... you guys get it. absolutely clinical gameplay and prep

Accel - I've already discussed the best UU players above, but if were talking about 3rd best? It's clearly Accelgor. Tutored by CBU himself (11-1 UUPL and 1 UUPL ring as manager), Accel ranks among the best of the best. Known for his signature HP Fire Amoongus created in SM UU, he's probably one of the most innovative players of our time. If were talking about lower tier goats... we got soulgazer (obviously), ict, Poek,... and Accel lol he's that good at UU and will probably sport a 8-1 record at worst
I wanted to shoutout Gefährlicher Random , please buy him
Askov - I mean... he's like what 2-14 in SPL and WCoP? Not to take credit for scouting him or anything, but I did purchase him in the SPL for like 3k. Some of you may think "well, Rewer, why did you buy him then?" and I mean it's a pretty obvious answer tha. Askov, though... man if I could rewrite ANY point in history I would cancel that purchase and hone Askov into being the best undrafted player of all time. I mean, he's pretty up there right now like 3rd or 4th behind Laurel and Marshall Law, but under my tutelage Askov would have ascended even higher. Were talking like 0-18 levels of records or something and yeah he'll be super expensive cuz he's an "friend of smogon" now or whatever cringe circlejerking people decided they love him so the entire site loves him or something etc

Spl4sh - moving on, we have spl4sh. Spl4sh is just simply awful. Super impatient, planless and loose with his gameplay. Have you ever seen that replay of Spl4sh vs Adaam? Probably the biggest beatdown in the history of PokEmon, ever. Ever since he was unbanned, he successfully failed to top the OU ladder during OLT but unfortunately registered his account, leading to his shame on not qualifying for the prestigious tournament public. Pouring one out for our boy, Spl4sh. Also, terrible teammate. He's actually the reason behind elodin's failure this WCoP with lots of tutoring and VoD reviewing his replays and gameplay on ladder as well

elodin - there's not a lot to say here. like, it's Elodin... you guys get it. absolutely senseless gameplay and prep

hs - I've already discussed the best UU players above, but if were talking about 3rd best? It's clearly not HS. Tutored by CBU himself (11-1 UUPL and 1 UUPL ring as manager), Hs ranks among the worst of the worst. Known for his signature Gardevoir created in SS UU, he's probably one of the worst builders of our time. If were talking about lower tier goats... we got soulgazer (obviously), ict, Poek,... and not hs lol he's that bad at UU and will probably sport a 1-8 record at best
Wanted to add a few people that are worth picking up in PU that Specs forgot to mention in his post:

Bag of Trixx: I do not see Trixx as a starter yet, but he is very knowledgeable and would be a good builder if you need support. He helped me in Snake last year and recently led his team to PUPL playoffs as a manager. I believe that he can also help support NU / LC / Ubers. Overall, a very nice dude who will be active and is worth picking up.

Decem: He has shown that he can play PU at a high level and has proven to be very creative in the builder. He recently made it all the way to PU Open Finals and did really well in PUPL, despite not playing the tier much before then. I think he should absolutely get picked as a starter.

Squash: He has improved a lot from when he first started and I think he deserves to be a starter. He builds good teams and is able to support himself and pull the trigger when needed. He is currently in winners finals of seasonal and has done really well recently.

termi: Kinda shocked termi wasn't drafted last year. She absolutely deserves to be a starter this year. Like Decem, she made it to PU Open Finals and does well in every PU tour. Recently, she has led her team to PUPL Finals and has p much qualified for circuit playoffs too. Easily one of the best players in the pool.

jcbc: Not someone to pick up as a starter, but he is a good dude that would be active and eager to help out and support where he can. He helped me and Realistic Waters a lot last year in Snake and has knowledge in all of the lower tiers.

lockjaw: Don't see him as a starter but think he would make a decent sub. He's a really good builder and did well in PU Open and the latest Seasonal off good prep and meta knowledge. Think he should definitely hit up some managers.

Drud: Don't know if he gets picked to start, but he would be a good sub that is solid in-game and in the builder.
Ktütverde: This guy will not win a single game. :blobtriumph:
had to save an entire new post for this player. what a sensational gamer at PU and more than likely a first 3 pick up

z0mOG: merriam-webster had to create a new word just to define this guy's ability to maneuver around top tier PU threats like jolteon and runerigerus or whatever... Puenius. if you arent picking this guy to slap 6 boots on a team and switch for 45 turns straight with rocks up you can just go back to managing the minor leagues. I dont even feel like trying to quantify his success in objective terms or measurements. the number is higher than i generally tend to count to
I wanted to add my thoughts on some pretty solid players from a possibility of cancer - are they worth it ratio.

dice - if you've been on smogon, you know who dice is. usually an old gen main but someone who can pick up pretty much any tier and play it at a high level. however, given his history of team cancering, it may be wise to bid cautiously. dice has been punished for his low effort levels multiple times and his former spl manager, callous, even complained about him publicly. id recommend buying dice only if you have a surplus of clout. mainers be wary

watashi - similar to the above, watashi (also known as FLCL, The Virgin, doobie) is someone with an extremely high ceiling but low motivation. in fact, watashi has publicly admitted that he "hasnt been interested in mons for 2 years". while it may seem wise to spend big on a talented player, watashi is a huge risk. even when teaming with his closest friends in life, he's only capable of putting up a 4-5 record. in my humble opinion, it is wise to not get catfished for such an inconsistent player

-Tsunami- - the reason he's made this list is because some mainer managers might get fooled into thinking shake is good due to his join date, trophy count, anything really. im here to warn you that if you look at any of his most recent tour games, well they speak for themselves. shakeitup is a ball of infectious disease that not only cannot win his own games, but brings down his entire team's morale with a persistently negative attitude, incessant "trolling", and absurdly offensive remarks about teammates. if you are looking for someone to put up an 0-x record while being the worst internet presence you've ever encountered, this is your buy.

soulgazer - just steer clear, not worth it at any price.

FlamingVictini - flamingvictini aka the busiest person on planet earth has proven his skill multiple times putting up insane team tour records and even a recent OST win. this would make you think that his prices would be very high but he's successfully been able to fool managers with his impossible schedule and lower his price accordingly. balancing college, an 8 hour job, a side gig curing cancer, and fighting social injustice, FV still manages to find time to build strong teams and play his games, often leading to wins. do not be fooled managers!!! FV is worth spending on

Finchinator - carl is a unique kind of cancer. he's a nice enough personality and good enough to put up solid records but he suffers from something called Finch Syndrome. accumulating tons of bad karma with his constant complaining, negative attitude, and hypocritical behavior, he is bound to sink any team he lands on. have you ever wondered why he's never won a non-wcop team tour? furthermore, teams often invite users from eliminated teams to join their chat. a team that's added finch to their chat has never won. tournament regulars already figured out that finch is essentially an omen of bad luck but mainers will often get catfished by his social standing and draft him for a hefty price. to whatever mainer duo that picks up finch this year, good luck next year.
I wanted to add my thoughts on the lack of servers being posted by adding ours, if you want to post replays / achievements or just tag me about your latest ladder stunts (Feliburn )
I just wanted to post in support of daunt vs for the LC pool. I drafted him in lcpl and he went 6-3 but more importantly than that it was very clear that he understands the metagame a lot more than most, I'd probably put him top 3 in that regard, next to lilyac and femboy. He's an active chat presence ( top 3 in the team server) and scouts and builds effectively. He built all his own teams and had many frameworks ready. In game he understands game scenarios well. I say this because in the after game discussion he's able to explain exactly why he did something and even in my own games he's able to offer critiques about pathways I could've taken. He plays aggressively and while he's a choking hazard because sometimes he goes for the right read even if it's not necessarily the right play, I would overall rate him as a top 10 lc playing wise.
i really like all of these posts that people are making giving users exposure when they may not have as much as they deserve, so i wanted to make my own post too. i played ltpl, upl, uupl, rupl, nupl, pupl, lcpl and a few other teamtours that make me believe i have good knowledge of the lower tier playerbase, so here goes

Greybaum a few others have talked about him and his pu open and pupl performances which were both stellar (he 2-0'd me in r2 of pu open in convincing wins), and recently i've had to privilege to team with him in nfepl, where he has shown me great playing instinct and the ability to make metagame picks that stay a step ahead of his opponents. while his building and work ethic is solid, i value his instinct above all his other qualities that i believe makes him a solid pick

EternalSnowman esm is someone that i always viewed as an underrated player for a very long time now, and i especially began to appreciate his contribution to a team when i teamed with him in ltpl this year. he has the ability to contribute across multiple tiers, and i thought that his in game play looked very clean for the most part, and he is someone that no matter what will bring in wins. he also has a lot more tour experience than people might think, as he's been part of the tours room community for quite a while i believe, and people sleep

bb skarm skarm is a player that will test every day if you want him to, and i was really impressed with his dedication and desire to win when following his deep ru open run this year. he practiced a lot, almost every day, and he showed a lot of desire to improve his playing ability, which i think is a really admirable trait and a precursor of a great player. he has a lot of experience in ru and plays a couple other lower tiers as well, so he would be able to support those nicely, and can fill in and grab some wins if you need him to do so

ManOfMany while mom has not gotten much exposure in ss tiers, i know for a fact that he has played them recently and quite a lot, so he is surely familiar with ss pu at the very least. he will also be able to pick up any other tiers easily, as he is a player that i think wastes his talent in oras pu (even though it is an entertaining tier you should branch out my friend), and i can confidently say he is one of the best team chat presences and nicest dudes i have ever teamed with. he also consistently puts up positive records in the tiers he is familiar with and has great instincts for the game, farming me in tests often. definitely a sleeper pick

TheFranklin arce is somebody that i started watching all of his tour games closely after i joined his team's blt discord the year before last to build their uu teams. he absolutely farmed his opponents in that pool, and has since moved onto playing in many lower tier pls. he has a creative building style and executes his teams very efficiently, and it seems to me that i always see his winposts when i am browsing through any given lower tier pl week. i am a really big fan of his playstyle, and he has experience across multiple lower tiers. he is definitely a valuable pick

OnArceus this player i have not interacted with much personally, but i do know that he made very deep runs in ru and nu ssnls this year, and i think he won one of the nu circuit tournaments. he also put up a ridiculously good record in nupl (beat me as well although with some fortune), and he has a lot of potential as a player and builder. worth considering for sure

daniYSB dani is a player that i had the pleasure of teaming with in nupl, and i constantly watch his tour games and his exploits on ladder. he is a very active player in many of the lower tiers, more than just nu, and he is an extremely nice guy. ill be honest, im not sure that he is ready for a starting spot and would like him to have some more tour experience before that, but he is a fantastic option for a support role and super sub at the very least. he will bring creative ideas, solid building, and good attitude to any team that drafts him

Mac3 is probably the player on this list that has impressed me the most with his building, specifically in ss ru. he has a fantastic knack for reading the metagame and picking pokemon and strategies that pick up easy wins, and in my experience he is willing to learn other tiers as well. he is a dirty stall builder, and surely can farm wins / support a player to farm wins with his solid teams. as with dani, i don't know that i would give put him on the same level as a player with starters, but he is always willing to improve and has beaten me many times before. also a super nice guy

KSG while my lc knowledge is pretty pathetic, ksg stood out to me as the main force in tandem with levi, london, and our other helpers during our lcpl run, that unfortunately was cut short in semifinals. our team was really powerful, and ksg's metagame knowledge and calculated play was a big part of this. he supported multiple lc slots each week, tested his teams consistently, and always went into his games ready to win. i remember being surprised by his telling me that it was his first lc smogon teamtour, because of the attitude with which he approached his games and the confidence with which he executed, which can be seen in his convincing lcpl semifinals win. definitely deserves to be picked as a lc supporter at the very least, and in my opinion would be a fantastic starter too

xavgb fuckin stresh has not signed up yet but i am planning to force him to (he also said he would) and he might be the most slept-on player in this entire site. while this might not hold as much weight in the official playerbase's eyes, because he mostly plays exclusively oms for whatever reason, but he has dominated that tour scene for a very long time, winning om championships circuit and om grand slam easily, while winning almost 50% of the individual tournaments leading up to the playoffs (this may not seem impressive at first glance, but with the variance of the metagames and how matchup-based they can be, this level of success is extremely hard to achieve). he also puts up near undefeated records in every ompl, and recently branched out to play in nupl this year, picking up convincing wins versus experienced tour players. in my opinion he is on par with almost every player that has the potential to start in this tournament, and i would pick him in a heartbeat if i were a manager. his in-game instincts and calculated style make it so that he rarely if ever makes mistakes in-game, and you have to outplay him at every turn if you want to win. extremely underrated pick, and i think rozes is going to get mad at me for exposing his favorite sleeper pick

i believe that everyone on this list deserves a roster spot at the very least, and there are many other lower tier players that are not as well-known as they should be, so i encourage the managers to really explore the player pools because they are deeper than you might expect. good luck to everyone in the draft :)
Second mock draft results
View attachment 365920
talah30000
SoulWind30000
Punny30000
FALSE29500
Lord_Enz28000
Nat27000
Luthier26000
cy26000
Gondra25000
lax24500
Finchinator23500
Insult23000
Poek22000
watashi22000
Lusa21000
Eternal Spirit20500
Ox the Fox20000
umbry19000
Bushtush18500
stormzone18000
LilyAC18000
kythr17000
robjr16000
Adaam16000
odr16000
M Dragon16000
kttverde15500
March Fires15500
Kushalos15500
mncmt15500
Gefährlicher Random15000
TPP15000
Tace15000
rodriblutar15000
Ajna14500
64 Squares14000
Serene Grace14000
Skypenguin13500
MAX UND MAX13500
Nails13500
Dragon Claw13000
TJ12500
Qwello Lee12500
pdt11500
byronthewellwell11500
dcae11000
Mishimono11000
Expulso11000
Xiri11000
tlenit10500
Ruft10000
Niko10000
pokemonisfun10000
Confide9000
z0mOG9000
devin9000
Icemaster9000
Sensei Axew9000
Ren-chon9000
Meru8500
termi8500
Manaphy8000
greybaum8000
decem8000
KM8000
ez7500
daunt vs7500
Memoric7500
Santu7500
avarice7500
MichaelderBeste27500
SiTuM7000
Raptor7000
Meri Berry7000
LNumbers7000
Wail Wailord7000
hs7000
Sabella6500
Laroxyl6500
Ayoukoo6000
GW6000
Z Strats6000
teal66000
mako6000
SpookyZ5500
Gray5500
qsns5500
OnArceus5500
dice5500
Charmflash5500
Roseybear5000
Frania5000
BluBirD2525000
Tenzai5000
Specs5000
IPF5000
PDC5000
eifo5000
The Strap5000
TheFranklin4500
Jordy4500
crying4000
Fc4000
afakedugong4000
TDNT4000
100%GXE4000
Biosci4000
Paraplegic4000
fatty4000
100percentpureheat4000
vivalospride3500
Isza3500
boulicrok3000
Jomatoes3000
Hervalt3000
Eeveeto3000
Rubyblood3000
Crunchman3000
BlazingDark3000
daniYSB3000
atomicllamas3000
Ninja3000
Always!3000
ibleachyourskin3000
Shadowmonstr73000
roxiee3000
no one interesting3000
Flex OKLM3000
Exiline3000
TeamCharm3000
Vaboh3000
FatFighter23000
Baloor3000
Reje3000
Fogbound Lake3000
chlo3000
rumor3000
gorex3000
Mac33000
Sagiri3000
malekith3000
Nido-Rus3000
KSG3000
John W3000
the pharoah3000
ggggd3000
Ubers: Manaphhy
OU: Talah
OU: Lord Enz
OU: Rubyblood
UU: umbry
RU: RAptor
NU: Confide
PU:Roseybear
LC:Boulicrok
DOU:Crunchman
SUBS: jomatoes,ayoukoo Situm ,hervalt, raptor,eeveeto,

SS Insult
SS John W
SS MichaelderBeste2
DOU Nido-Rus
UBERS M Dragon
UU Hs
RU Lax
NU Watashi
PU Ktut
LC Fatty
Sagiri, Qsns, Malekith, KSG

SS Ubers: March Fires
SS OU: Lusa
SS OU: dice
SS OU: PDC
SS DOU: Nails
SS UU: teal6
SS RU: Eternal Spirit
SS NU: OnArceus
SS PU: termi
SS LC: LilyAC

Subs: eifo, KM, Isza, Jordy

Ubers: Fc
OU: Soulwind
OU: Devin
OU: z0mog
UU: Meru
RU: Atomicllamas
NU: DaniYSB
PU: Decem
LC: Dcae
DOU:Frania
SUBS: crying, SpookyZ, Tenzai, Poek, blubird, Greybaum,

ou: Ox the Fox
ou: MAX UND MAX
ou: Gray
ubers: Fogbound Lake
dou: biosci
uu: Gondra
ru: Punny
nu: Ren-chon
pu: chlo
lc: Wail Wailord
subs: Paraplegic, gorex, mac3, rumor, LNumbers

ubers: 100PercentPureHeat
ou: mcnmt
ou: Niko
ou: Tace
uu: kushalos
ru: charmflash
nu: rodriblutar
pu: xiri
lc: ggggd
dou: mako
subs: the pharoah, tpp, the strap, pokemonisfun, laroxyl

ou: afakedugong
ou: ibleachyourskin
ou: always!
ubers: bushtush
dou: shadowmonstr7
uu: luthier
ru: thefranklin
nu: roxiee
pu: specs
lc: ninja

subs: ez, nat, false, no one interesting

OU: Stormzone
OU: Skypenguin
OU: Byronthewellwell
Ubers: Icemaster
DOU: Mishimono
UU: Robjr
RU: pdt
NU: TeamCharm
PU: TJ
LC: Kythr

Subs: Flex OKLM, GW, Exiline, IPF

ou: ajna
ou: gefährlicher random
ou: santu
dou: zstrats
ubers: reje
uu: 100%gxe
ru: odr
nu: dragon claw
pu: avarice
lc: serene grace
subs: cy, meri, viv, baloor

ou: Finchinator
ou: TDNT
ou: Ruft
dou: Qwello Lee
ubers: 64 Squares
uu: Adaam
ru: Expulso
nu: Sensei Axew
pu: Tlenit
lc: Daunt vs
subs: Memoric, Vaboh, Sabella, Fatfighter2
I'll do some Ubers stuff, which can be separated into the following loosely ordered categories:

Team Spain - SoulWind / Poek / M Dragon / Malekith

Ubers is back into team tournaments and Team Spain decided it was time to reacquaint themselves. SoulWind, Poek and M Dragon all signed up for just Ubers, while Malekith has played Ubers in SSD before and signed up for basically all non-DOU tiers. As far as I know, none of them actually build Ubers, so I'd recommend pairing them with someone that actually knows the metagame well. I'll get to those people later. Assuming their team building is taken care of, they should all have a huge advantage over their opponents in terms of tournament experience, for they are all veterans. Whether or not they know Eternatus is a Poison-type or that Groudon learns Heat Crash obviously remains to be seen, though.

The Mainers - Icemaster / March Fires / 64 Squares / Exiline / byronthewellwell / Fc / Skysolo The Strap / Manaphy / SiTuM / Reje / FatFighter2

Icemaster stands out here, being the most prolific tournament player this generation and probably the second best player among Ubers tier leaders overall. March Fires, 64 Squares, Exiline and byronthewellwell should be familiar names, given that they've all played OU tiers in SPL or WCoP. March Fires and byronthewellwell both having gone 3-0 in WCoP Round 1 before, while 64 Squares represented US West in a tiebreaker this year. All three of them specialize in Ubers old gens, so you might want to consider some team building support alongside them. Exiline won the Ubers Ladder Tournament this year and is definitely very in tune with SS Ubers, though he gets infracted and banned equally consistently. Could make for a big steal if you can keep him in check.

Fc is our goat and is on top of basically everything to do with Ubers, while also being a great player. Don't let his join date fool you, because he's played Pokemon every day since signing up. You'll probably recognize Strap-on Solo, as you can find him playing ORAS UU, DPP PU, National Dex Monotype or whatever else in the various team tournaments that are always going on. Ubers is his main tier and he's a very strong option for SCL. Revived on Cinnabar Island, Manaphy is also back among the candidates after being an Ubers player all the way back in SPL 5. He cleaned up the SS field this UPL, having only lost to the toughest opponent he faced all tournament in week 1. SiTuM is French, but before you cross out his name, he's actually nice. Been around for a long time and a consistent fixture in all Ubers tournaments year round. Reje is someone I've teamed up with myself in SSD III and he's a solid Ubers player and a fun presence to have in the chat, too. He makes emojis photoshopping his own face onto the Regis, so you can connect the dots from there. FatFighter2 might be new, but he's very motivated and already made it to the final of the most recent Ubers Seasonal. Could be a high value cheap starting option for sure.

The PU Player - TJ

TJ is great at Ubers. He played PU last year, but he's very experienced in Ubers tournaments this generation and wins a lot more often than he loses, highlighted by an 8-1 run playing SS in UPL. The only reason for TJ not to start in this Ubers field is if he's starting in PU instead.

The Support - Aberforth / Lasen / Cam / hs / Gareeb / Luna's Banned Now / Inder / Fogbound Lake / Rhmsitb / McSim

Inevitably some of the mainers I've listed won't get to start due to Team Spain deciding to take up a bunch of the starting spots, so keep those in mind for support as well. The fact we'll have a handful of non-building starters, however, might make support options valuable to consider. Here's a bunch of Ubers players that I don't think will start, but could provide support and activity off the bench. Aberforth, Lasen and Cam are all incredibly active community members. They're frequently in call talking about the ongoing tournament games in the Ubers server and would be dedicated teammates without a doubt. Aberforth is one of the nicest people on the website, too. hs is very dangerous and, like Cam, covers both Ubers and UU as a flexible substitute. Might be able to get an opponent or two banned as well. Gareeb LOVES Ubers and would rededicate his life to whatever team picks him up. LBN is also very active and plays the tier a lot, but you'll have to excuse his needlessly long stretched LOOOOOOOOOLs and usually poor takes on any given topic. Inder and Fogbound Lake were both starters in UPL and I had Rhmsitb and McSim on my own UPL team, so I know they can provide test games and feedback from the bench, too. Talk to these people if you're in need of Ubers support off the bench!

If anyone has any questions about any of these players, ask them and not me. They'll be happy to talk to you. 100percentpureheat also signed up for Ubers, but that could be a ploy for a cheaper price. He's a good player, so if you maximize the amount of wins before a seemingly inevitable forum ban he could be a great pick-up as well. For sure draft cover and support alongside. So hype that Ubers is really back!
Nobody's done one of these for UU and I don't know of anyone who's going to so I'll go ahead and be kind to my fellow managers who may or may not have a clue who to pick up. No specific order here, mostly just me thinking of people and then checking if they've signed up.

Let's start with the mains who are gonna get picked up regardless of anything:

Adaam
Chances are that when you think of UU tournaments, the Garfield guru is one of the first people you think of. Between a long list of individual and team tournament results, excellent activity and presence, complete self-sufficiency and excellent playing ability, Adaam is likely to be one of the players to beat in this year's UU pool. Expect to spend quite a bit of money if you plan on buying him, but you will be greatly rewarded with a phenomenal and consistent player who's sure to lift your team's spirits and bring a bunch of wins home.

robjr
While rob's a lot quieter than Adaam, that's about where the differences end. robjr is of course a highly accomplished player in various UU tiers, having been around quite a long time and consistently putting up excellent results in them across various official tournaments. Bringing a very nice presence, tons of official experience, and great playing and building ability, robjr is a very likely contender for most expensive UU player of the draft and is definitely someone any manager should consider heavily.

Gondra
You likely all know who Gondra is and what he does (winning Pokemon games) and I can't imagine this tournament will be any different for him. Gondra's a bit less in touch with the SS UU meta than the council members above but he's absolutely up there with the best when it comes to ability to adapt and play the game. While you'll need to draft some support with Gondra, you'll be rewarded with an excellent player that's both consistent and flexible.

---

On to a few people who I think are super likely (some guaranteed) to get picked up but may not end up playing UU or just deserve that extra spotlight:

Luthier
Luth only signed up for UU so no matter what he's gonna end up playing some of it unless he benches, and I'm not sure if he's even looking to play seriously given he's been pretty busy irl as far as I know. That said, Luthier is an excellent player across all tiers and has been quietly putting up consistent results across various UU team tournaments for quite a while now. With a little support in the building department, he should bring home plenty of wins, and his flexibility and knowledge of other tiers from OU to LC gives him plenty of opportunity to support other tiers as well, assuming he's got the time for it.

lax
lax is one of the most accomplished players and Policy Review shitposters in the history of team tournaments at this stage so you really don't need me to tell you why he's good, all you need to know is that he's good. He did mention being busy with irl commitments and I get the feeling he'd rather play NU based on his signup but passing him UU teams and putting him in that slot is a great option if you want someone that you can rely on to win games in there. You'll definitely need someone to build for him but that's more than worth it.

Askov
Askov has transitioned himself into somewhat of a UU mainer position lately and is definitely a great performer. Between a solid run in last year's Snake and various great results in UU team tournaments since, he's built up a pretty solid portfolio and definitely knows what he's doing. He's also pretty unique in his ability to support OU while being mostly self-sufficient in UU, so there's quite a bit of value in that. He may not have the same playing highs as some of the other people in the pool, but with good performances all around and the calm, active & enjoyable presence he brings to any chat, Askov's definitely someone you'll want on your team. Just don't let him near any Linoones.

umbry
On top of being one of the most adorable and lovable users on the site, umbry is very, very good at Pokemon as she's proven time and time again at this stage. Whether it's DOU, ADV OU, or UU, she's able to adapt to any situation you put her in and consistently win Pokemon games without too much effort on her part. She's got a few confidence issues and will probably need support but she'll do a great job no matter what. She's also a really nice person to have in a chat! Really great pick if you're willing to put in the effort to support her, keep her in mind when going for that lax/watashi-esque pick where you want a tour player that a mainer can pick up the slack for.

watashi
watashi could literally go anywhere except probably Doubles and he'd pop off since that's just the type of player he is. I don't have a whole lot to say about him in UU - he's very good at Pokemon and if you put him in this slot with someone to build his teams he will win games for sure without too much issue. He plays in various tournaments like UU Snake/World Cup but usually gets dumped into oldgens so idk a whole lot about his SS UU ability specifically but it doesn't matter, he'll figure it out very quickly and will do well.

hs
hs on this list feels so wrong LMAO what happened dude how's he one of the strongest UU has to offer. hs did well last year and has been putting up solid enough results outside of UUPL (where he went like 1-6) (in case anyone hadn't noticed) to be worth picking up, especially with how much he builds and talks. Like seriously on that last point hs talks a LOT and will singlehandedly make up 50% of your team's lines. Definitely someone to keep your eyes on.

pif

Shiba
I wasn't really sure whether to put Shiba here or below but anyway he's been coming back to SS UU a bit lately and has done quite well, having recently made finals of UULT (I think, don't fact check me on that) and doing quite well in a few of the UU Classic Cups showing he's just as motivated as he once was and is ready for some good old Pokemonning again. He's obviously a great player and should be able to build his own stuff with just a little bit of support, not much just someone to bounce ideas off probably. Put him in vs Askov for sure, you'll figure out why. Can't go too wrong here.

---

And on to the fun part: the mainers that deserve a shot.

LNumbers
LNumbers - who I'm going to refer to as Clark from now on bc frick typing out his whole name - is the resident zoomer that came out of nowhere and just won a lot of Pokemon games. He even came pretty close to winning WCoP recently!! He's definitely very green, he's got some official tour experience off that WCoP but like, this dude's Smogon account wasn't even made when Snake started last year. With all that said, you have no reason to doubt him; he's completely self sufficient and capable of taking games off the best of them. He's probably gonna cost a bit given he's the most hyped newcomer UU's got to offer, but I would recommend taking a look into Clark's results and capabilities; you won't be disappointed. Be prepared to shit yourself when watching his games, though. That timer is lethal.

avarice
avarice, sneer, Scizorphobic, and various ps! alts whose names vary in gay levels has been around for a while at this stage but has broken out significantly more within the past year or so. Having had good performances in various tournaments like LTPL, UU Majors and UU Snake, he's got experience under his belt now and has shown an ability to stand up to the strongest players the pool has to offer. If that wasn't enough, he's also a great PU slot that can build for both tiers easily. He might not quite be ready to start an official tournament, but at this point he probably is; at the very least you should 100% pick him up as a sub/support slot, you won't regret it.

pdt
Namechange of the year award goes to Pacific Daylight Time, a player that is definitely quite the jack of all trades. While formally a UU main, Parfum de Toilette is capable of slotting into essentially any lower tier and doing well - evidenced by last year's Grand Slam run where he came 2nd only to a red-hot Santu. With that said, he's definitely known more for his UU prowess and his ridiculous linecount in any team chat you invite him to as well as his ability to provide support for every slot you can think of. Photodynamic Therapy has never been in an official team tournament before, and that might understandably dissuade some managers, but if you're looking for a solid budget UU slot or super sub, look no further than Pomme de Terre.

Highways
Someone that was snubbed last year is Highways, a UU main that's been around forever that has largely had SS figured out from its inception. He's really solid as both a builder and a player and is wonderful & easy to work with - he helped me with a very significant portion of my teams on the Cobras last year, bringing excellent ideas and structures that helped me not completely flop. He's also done great in various tours like UU Snake and UUWC - just don't look at his UUPL records. They didn't happen.

vivalospride
viv got drafted for last year's Snake where he faced some very unfortunate circumstances - facing Poek and SoulWind weeks 1 and 2 into permabenched. I'm not sure how motivated he is atm, he's been a little absent, but if one thing is certain about viv it's his strong teambuilding capabilities as anyone who's talked to him for more than 30 seconds has been told 3 different times. so he'll make for a great support option in that sense and is also capable of starting himself, but be sure to talk to him first to see where his head's at beforehand!

Moutemoute
The Frenchman has gone through somewhat of a glowup post-Galarian Slowbro, having taken a step back from Smogon to some extent to focus on his Monster Hunter grind. Don't let that fool you too much - he's still a solid slot, having won this tournament's predecessor last year and being a reasonably self-sufficient slot that can also support another player if required like he did for Poek. Don't let him near any QCQDs and the baguette should do pretty well for you.

---

Finally, here are a few people I think you should keep in mind as support mainly. I'm not saying these players -can't- start but I think they might not quite be ready yet.

KM
KM is one of the most dangerous players one could draft - he's always looking to reinvent the tier and come up with the next best thing nobody's thought of yet. That has led to some scattered results over the many years he's been around and he's also very motivated, active, and a wonderful person to boot. He's probably not the best option to start in this pool but he can definitely build a hundred teams a week for a super strong player with whatever heat they feel like using and you can rest assured they'll somehow function no matter how unviable they look.

TSR
TSR would be one of the strongest players on Smogon if he didn't have the worst nerves & confidence issues of anyone I've ever met. He's got a very strong and unique mind for the game and will very easily put that into practice in the teams he builds which can easily be wielded by anyone. I think he's probably not ready to start for similar reasons to KM - he's not the most consistent on the battlefield and might have a few too many pre-game throwups if he can't stay calm, but he's an amazing support slot nonetheless.

Lyss
Lyss is similar to the above two in that she has a fair amount of confidence issues but a great mind for the game; she'll present a lot of hot takes and her thoughts and decisions can be a bit polarising, but she's someone you'll wanna keep in mind as a support slot and sub nonetheless. She'll be able to build plenty of teams and offer plenty of thoughts to whichever player she's paired with and is also very sweet and a great chat presence based on every time I've teamed with her.

A few other people who I don't wanna write a full paragraph on bc I either don't know enough or am too lazy - Aliss has put up strong results in 2 UU Opens in a row now and can perform pretty well in this tier given a decent supportive backbone and talks a lot in any chat she's in, 100%GXE has been a hyped newcomer in the past that took a break but he'll definitely have a good shot if picked up, Meru pops up to play in UU team tours every so often and usually does very well in them, Cam is a strong option as Tony said above that can also support Ubers, Estarossa is a great support slot that can help with more than just UU as long as you can sit through him talking about Umbreon for 5 hours per day, KSt3ve carried TDK in UU Snake, and overall consistent players like Kush, teal, fatty, friso and mncmt are obviously great slots if you support them and they should have no issues grabbing wins in this tier.

People like Magnum and Monky25 are very very excited, motivated new mainers that you'll 100% want in your chat - free support that could use some experience in a real tournament setting without the pressure of actually being drafted. They've got so much spirit and will definitely be able to help your slot out a bunch. Keep them in mind!

Apologies if I missed anyone, I don't have like a sheet or anything so it's very possible there were some huge signups I just didn't see at all. Should cover things for the most part though. Like Tony said, definitely hit these players up if you've got any intention of drafting them, they're all wonderful and will be happy to talk with you about expectations and stuff. Good luck everyone & enjoy the tournament!!
thankfully we have another seven weeks before the auction in order to ensure that the first 18 pages of signups wasn't everyone
It begins...​
Since my fellow managers Tony and Lily said fuck it, i will as well write about RU players i think have potential and should be considered for this season of SCL.

Locks going into the draft:
Nat, Punny, odr, atomicllamas

Those 4 are proven players are showed good level of playing and good metagame knowledge both in team tours and unofficials. Punny is a literal god, winning the last 2 RU Opens (and Slam as a whole after), and currently in RU Ladder Tour Finals as well, on top of a really amazing RUPL. Nat came back to RU after a really promising OU showing this year, she had really great showings in RU in the past and im sure she can repeat those anytime. odr had a bit of a more silent year, but dont let his very unfortunate wcop fool you: hes still a great player and easily on top of most of the pool. atomicllamas periodically gets even records in any given tour, so there's no reasons to believe he wont do it again this time around as well (with high potential of doing better than that as well).

Players that deserve a shot / should start:
Cirlo

Previously known as NaCl, hes back to play RU and rapidly showed good meta knowledge and adaptation, on top of solid playing and building. He had a really good run in RU Open, making quarters but played a good bunch of hard opponents to get there (like atomicllamas) and got to semis of the lastest RU Ladder Tour. Definetly one of the more promising of the RU mainers.

Ark

Everyone knows and loves Ark, so im not sure how much i need to say, but he's obv a good player with great meta adaptation and will tryhard a lot if given the chance to start. He played SS this RUPL where he did more than decent, with a 4-2 record winning against Feliburn and atomicllamas (nvm llamas might be ass im starting to see a pattern here).

eifo

Got a chance to play last year in Snake and he didnt disappoint. He has great meta knowledge and builds really solid teams, on top of good skills playing-wise. He's kinda inactive in the grand scheme of things and doesnt usually join many tours, but im sure if given the chance to start he will tryhard and have a solid showing. (from here i dont think llamas lost to any of them in recent times, but feel free to prove me wrong).

TheFranklin

Another mainer with good potential, had amazing results in both RUPL and RU WCoP, losing only one game in each of them and meanwhile winning games vs good players like Soulwind and Adaam. He also qualified for the most recent RU Ladder Tour, but got Punny R1 so you can call it kinda unfair.

Analytic

Surprised to see him sign up for RU, but here he is. He's good enough where with good support (that i will list later) and testing he can definetly get out with an even record at worse.

Charmflash

He put PU in his signup as well so im expecting managers to see more value in putting him there rather than here, but he has potential to do good in this pool given you can keep him interested enough to play more than 5 games.

Players that can provide nice support:
GoldCat, gorex, Meru, Prodigezz, hjkhj, Mac3

All of those people have been in touch with RU enough to provide good support and at a decent enough level to where they can sub in if necessary. Goldcat, Mac3 gorex are three mainers with good metagame knowledge and showed decent playing in different tours, Meru qualified for slam so he can work as a good supersub for all lowers, Prodigezz has showed decent playing and good adaptability to metas. hjkhj is known as a big ladder hero, topping RU and UU multiple times, and currently in RU Ladder Tour finals. He's also a known stall spammer tho, so his unexperience with other playstyles holds him down a lot.

There are a few people that signed up for RU but are probably better put in another tier, but have played RU in the past with success so i will just give them a little mention: lax, Serene Grace, tlenit, Raptor, robjr.

Last 2 mentions are Expulso and Sensei Axev, both signed up for other tiers but showed good RU success and are in touch with the tier, being able to provide nice support while playing another tier.

Hopefully i covered everyone, and sorry if at times it may sound like i repeat myself, trying my best with my vocabulary on top of writing everything on phone. This year theres definetly a lot of good new players ready to prove themself in the big official tournaments, and i hope most of them get a chance to do so. Wish an enjoyable tour to everyone :toast:.
Thanks for the shoutout. Let's be clear though, I did have the best UU circuit performance out of all players in 2020, winning two playoffs and being a runner up in a third.

And I'm doing pretty well this year: winning one and qualifying for PO of another.

I'm rather annoyed people keep calling me a ladder player when I've been arguably the top UU circuit tournament player for over a year now!

My poor Snake last year though was...unfortunate!
are you okay
I want everybody to know that I've decided to switch my tiers to only LC! I recently fell in love with the tier ever since topping the ladder with my Darumaka-Galar, Caterpie (for sticky webs), Larvitar, Meowth, Natu (baby xatu), and Scorbunny. Turns out LC really can be diverse and most of the babies are viable! I'm ecstatic. My ladder account is Acehunter1 if you would like proofs.
there was an other finalist :blobpensive:
someone get this man a team^
Ratio

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
sis ?

Iguana

formerly mc56556
The third mock draft, a week away from the first SCL draft! Hype!

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 5.59.54 PM.png

talah29000
Punny28000
beatiful27000
lax25000
Finchinator24000
watashi23500
Eternal Spirit23500
Insult23000
TPP22500
Lusa22500
stormzone22000
eo22000
robjr21000
Ox the Fox21000
LilyAC20500
Nat20500
kythr20000
Adaam19500
TJ18500
umbry18500
kttverde18500
MAX UND MAX18000
Lord_Enz18000
Gondra17500
odr17500
Icemaster17000
mncmt17000
Mishimono16500
Ajna16000
Luthier15500
Poek15000
SoulWind15000
dice15000
Qwello Lee15000
Tace14500
Santu14500
Xiri14000
Serene Grace13500
Gefährlicher Random13000
M Dragon13000
frisoeva12500
Kushalos12500
Dragon Claw12500
Expulso12500
Eeveeto12000
termi12000
Bushtush11500
pdt11000
64 Squares10500
tlenit10500
elodin10500
Sensei Axew10000
stax10000
Z Strats10000
ggggd10000
CyberOdin✝9500
Skypenguin9500
MichaelderBeste29000
Wail Wailord9000
Laroxyl9000
mind gaming9000
tazz9000
atomicllamas8500
pokemonisfun8500
FALSE8500
LNumbers8500
boulicrok8000
dcae8000
Frania7500
Confide7500
Excal7500
Exiline7500
ez7500
Fc7000
Meru7000
Ruft7000
qsns7000
Memoric7000
byronthewellwell7000
sawamura6500
Raptor6000
z0mOG6000
bbskarm6000
100%GXE6000
Luck O' the Irish6000
Gray6000
Reje6000
Flex OKLM5500
FatFighter25500
chlo5500
hs5500
drud5500
SiTuM5000
eifo5000
TeamCharm5000
greybaum5000
Lyss4500
Rubyblood4000
Splash4000
HSOWA4000
Ayoukoo4000
GoldCat4000
malekith4000
The Strap4000
Lets In The Sun4000
devin4000
DC4000
SpookyZ4000
Askov4000
Nails4000
teal64000
John W4000
Vaboh3500
TheFranklin3500
Sabella3500
-Tsunami-3500
Mikaav3500
100percentpureheat3500
crying3500
yovan333213500
March Fires3500
Roseybear3000
Crunchman3000
Toadow3000
Highways3000
Sagiri3000
JRL3000
vivalospride3000
decem3000
Niko3000
Meri Berry3000
GW3000
jox3000
Clone3000
Fille3000
Mac33000
YoBuddy3000
HANTSUKI3000
lighthouses3000
ark3000
Shadowmonstr73000
London Beats3000
Baloor3000
TDNT3000
Paraplegic3000
lockjaw3000
KSG3000
PDC3000

Lineups

(I made a lineup for the Technical Machines, since a lineup wasn't submitted.)
OU Ox the Fox
OU Santu
OU ezUbers byronthewellwell
UU LNumbers
RU Nat
NU Xiri
PU Greybaum
LC Expulso
DOU Memoric

Subs TDNT, Paraplegic, PDC, lockjaw, KSG, Lyss, Baloor

SS Ubers: M Dragon
SS OU: John W
SS OU: Eternal Spirit
SS OU: Watashi
SS DOU: Nails
SS UU: teal6
SS RU: mind gaming
SS NU: Kushalos
SS PU: false
SS LC: Serene Grace
Subs: elodin, hs, Ark, Drud

ubers: soulwind
ou: dice ajna niko
uu: luthier
ru: atomicllamas
nu: excal
pu: termi
lc: ggggd
dou: z strats
subs: tsunami askov mikaav meri berry 100percentpureheat gw qsns

SS OU: eO
SS OU: Tace
SS OU: Gefährlicher Random
SS Ubers: FatFighter2
SS DOU: stax
SS UU: Adaam
SS RU: TheFranklin
SS NU: Confide
SS PU: Decem
SS LC: kythr
Subs: Sabella, vivalospride, devin, SpookyZ, JRL, DC

OU: Ruft
OU: Z0mog
OU: TPP.
Ubers: The Strap
DOU: Frania
UU: Highways
RU: Punny
NU: Finchinator
PU: Meru
LC: Dcae
Subs: GoldCat, Eeveeto, Malekith, Toadow

OU: Insult
OU: 64 Squares
OU: Gray
Ubers: Icemaster
DOU: Mishimono
UU: pif
RU: odr
NU: 100% GXE
PU: Eifo
LC: Laroxyl
Subs: Clone, luck o the irish, wail wailord, Jox

OU: Storm Zone
OU: Beautiful
OU: MAX UND MAX
Ubers: Fc
DOU: Crunchman
UU: Splash
RU: Roseybear
NU: Lax
PU: Raptor
LC: Boulicrok
Subs: Situmn,Rubyblood,Ayouko,Hsowa

Ubers: Exiline
OU: Lusa
OU: Lord_Enz
OU: Skypenguin
UU: pdt
RU: London Beats
NU: Dragon Claw
PU: Ktutverde
LC: Tazz
DOU: Qwello Lee

Subs: Crying, Shadowmonstr7, Yovan33321, March Fires

SS OU: talah
SS OU: robjr
SS OU: mncmt
SS Ubers: Reje
SS DOU: YoBuddy
SS UU: umbry
SS RU: frisoeva
SS NU: tlenit
SS PU: chlo
SS LC: Fille
Subs: HANTSUKI, Lighthouses, TeamCharm, Mac3

OU: Michael
OU: Bushtush
OU: Flexman.Ubers: Poek
DOU: Sawamura
UU: Gondra
RU: BB Skarm
NU: Sensei axew
PU: TJ
LC: Lilyac
Subs: cyberodin, lits, sagiri, vaboh

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Doubles' turn for the spotlight.

Top Tier Starters: emforbes*, Mishimono, Nails, Nido-Rus*, Qwello Lee, SMB*, Spurrific, stax, umbry* Z Strats
* if they sign up. My sources say emforbes is likely in while Nido-Rus, SMB, and umbry (for DOU) are almost guaranteed out

The best of the best. If you don't know what they've accomplished, you haven't been paying attention to Doubles for the past few years. emforbes, Nails, and stax haven't played recently, but they're just that good that I'm fairly confident they'll do great, especially with good support. I would consider picking any of these players a huge win. The recent Kartana ban also puts everyone on a more even playing field, so not having been around the tier for a bit matters less now.

Mid Tier Starters / High Tier Support: Biosci*, Frania, JRL, Lunar, MajorBowman, Mako*, Memoric, qsns*, Shadowmonstr7, Yoda2798*
* if they sign up. My sources say Mako might delete while Biosci, qsns and Yoda2798 are almost guaranteed out

JRL, Frania, and Memoric have all played in Official Team Tournaments before but all three have negative all time records. I would still feel fine with any of them starting, but if you could grab them for cheap as support (especially Memoric, who has built multiple defining teams since DLC2 dropped) I would do it in a heartbeat. qsns is a longtime staple of team tours, has done historically well (15-14), so I expect them to be a solid starter if you can get them to undelete their signup. Yoda2798 has never played in a OTT before (even though they easily could have), but I have worked with them a lot in the past and would be an excellent support / solid starter if you can convince them to sign up. Biosci and Mako (formally known as Kiichikos) haven't been around the tier much, but have been staples in Official Team Tournaments before. I would favor Biosci here, even though he hasn't played in an OTT since SPL X due to their better history, but Mako still put up a decent 4-5 last year and is she is definitely good at Pokemon. MajorBowman hasn't played Doubles in months but is historically 32-27 in OTT and I would bet on him going around .500 if picked. Shadowmonstr7 is someone I would not pick as support, but if you're feeling risky you can pick them as a starter and bet them his past success in tours continues. I actually know nothing about Lunar, but all my friends say he belongs here, he's played in four OTTs, and he was apparently great support in the past. My order would probably be Memoric / Yoda2798 > Frania / JRL / qsns > Lunar / Biosci > Mako / MajorBowman / Shadowmonstr7.

Support: Actuarily, duckpond, Grandmas Cookin, Paraplegic, Tenzai, Toxigen, YoBuddy, zeefable

Actuarily is a new scene to Doubles who has preformed well in circuit and has built some cool teams this year. zeefable and Granmdas Cookin have both been absolutely killing it in circuit this year, have built lots of teams and are always motivated, and are honestly on the fringe of being starter worthy. Tenzai has been away from a bit but I heard he supported Memoric well last year and is overall a good player. duckpond and Toxigen have had some results in circuit tours and from when I've talked to them have good meta takes and both should be ready to work hard as support. Paraplegic started last year but similar to Memoric I think they'd be more valuable as a support option. YoBuddy won a seasonal this year and built some cool teams during his run but I don't think they're starter material just yet. My order would probably be Actuarily / zeefable / Grandmas Cookin > Tenzai / Paraplegic > duckpond / Toxigen / YoBuddy.

I wouldn't really venture outside these 22-28 players when drafting this year. Once again plugging my amazing resources the All Time DOU Team Tour Records and the 2021 Doubles Circuit Standings which are both helpful, but definitely not gospel. If any managers want to discuss Doubles players more, you can message me on Discord at emma#0404. Here's to an epic SCL :heart:

Last edited:
So just to prove my point, I am replying to this from my ladder account, endorsing everything I previously said. I'll also mention Wimpod as one of the keys to my success on ladder, which I forgot in my last post. Furthermore, just to be clear on which tier I will be playing, I also signed up with my ladder account (this account), but only for LC. So if you ever want to pick me (lax), you should definitely pick my ladder account Acehunter1 instead of my main account, which signed up to the wrong tiers (I realize now that LC and maybe DOU are the only tiers worth playing). So pick Acehunter1 for SS LC, you won't regret it XD

stay strong king ur doing gods work

I wouldn't really venture outside these 22-28 players when drafting this year.
you forgot one actually.

someone should get emma a team. incredibly hard worker and great support option, she's very passionate about doubles as a whole and will also be a lovely and active chat presence, you won't regret buying her.

super excited to see such a strong doubles pool btw, really looking forward to the games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)