Smogon 2022 Death Bingo [FINAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the bump, but we haven't had an update in a while.

So while checking to see if anyone got Shinzo Abe (nobody did), it turns out Tom Parker died all the way back in March and I never updated the sheet with his death. My bad. Congratulations and apologies to Bughouse, who was the sole person to bet on Parker and currently leads the pack with 20 points.

And yeah Murdoch's still alive sorry Total Clefairy

Last edited:

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Sorry for the bump, but we haven't had an update in a while.

So while checking to see if anyone got Shinzo Abe (nobody did), it turns out Tom Parker died all the way back in March and I never updated the sheet with his death. My bad. Congratulations and apologies to Bughouse, who was the sole person to bet on Parker and currently leads the pack with 20 points.

And yeah Murdoch's still alive sorry Total Clefairy
god i hoped that nobody would have to clarify that even if Abe were in someone’s list that we wouldn’t make light of an assassination

yet here i am

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Why does this exist, I'm probably not gonna look here again. Not really comfortable with this regardless of the supposed intent of this.
what is this + L + ratio + wrong + get a job + unfunny + you fell off + never liked you anyway + cope + ur allergic to gluten + don't care + cringe ur a kid + literally shut the fuck up + galileo did it better + your avi was made in MS Excel + ur bf is kinda ugly + i have more subscribers + owned + ur a toddler + reverse double take back + u sleep in a different bedroom from your wife + get rekt + i said it better + u smell + copy + who asked + dead game + seethe + ur a coward + stay mad + you main yuumi + aired + you drive a fiat 500 + the hood watches xqc now + yo mama + ok + currently listening to rizzle kicks without u. plus ur mind numbingly stupid plus ur voice is ronald mcdonald.

now me personally, i wouldn't allow someone to talk to me in such a manner, with that level of disrespect, but that's just me. i guess some people just enjoy being submissive and breedable more than others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)