Smogon 2022 Death Bingo [FINAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as an easy method of keeping score, I compiled all legal entries into a spreadsheet. Here is the link.

There are two entries I want to bring attention to, however.
logan paul (26)
nikocado avocado (29)
jordan petersen (59)
hayao miyazaki (80)
benedict xvi (94)
david attenbourough (95)
jimmy carter (97)
total: 480

not betting on any of the obvious ones bcos im contrarian. except jimmy carter hes definitely under the meta rn
min min seems to have forgotten to add an eighth celeb. In the spreadsheet, I signified this with a "!John Doe" placeholder. Since I assume this example was an honest mistake and not an attempt to cheat, min min will be allowed to edit their post for the sole purpose of adding their 8th celebrity: if any other names on their list are changed, they will be disqualified.

The other post I want to talk about is bluri's list.
Pelé (81)
Queen Elizabeth (95)
Bianca Claßen aka. BibisBeautyPalace (28)
Logan Paul (26)
George R R Martin (73)
Billie Eilish (20)
Attila Hildmann (40)
Feaniix (20)
Angela Merkel (67)
PewDiePie (32)

Total: 482
bluri has 10 celebrities on their list, and originally I ruled I would not disqualify them for this; instead, their bets on Pewdiepie and Angela Merkel would simply not be counted. However, there is one other problem that arose while I was making the list.

bluri's 8th slot bet is someone going by "Feaniix", who they claim is 20 years old. However, I have no idea who this "Feaniix" is, and they don't seem to have a Wikipedia page or equivalent. So unless anyone knows who bluri is referring to and can provide me with information about them, bluri is hereby disqualified.

Feel free to post in this thread if I fucked up somewhere with the spreadsheet.

min min seems to have forgotten to add an eighth celeb. In the spreadsheet, I signified this with a "!John Doe" placeholder. Since I assume this example was an honest mistake and not an attempt to cheat, min min will be allowed to edit their post for the sole purpose of adding their 8th celebrity: if any other names on their list are changed, they will be disqualified.
apologies, i hereby nominate Jacob Sartorius, 19.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
queen - 95
xi jinping - 68
putin - 68
pope - 85
biden - 79
beyonce - 40
justin bieber - 27
nikocado avocado - 29

hope im not too late for this

View attachment 410901
queen bingolisters btfo
Not sure if this has happened in the past, but let me clarify: If a celebrity is reported to recover from COVID-19 and dies anyway later in the year, the COVID-19 bonus no longer applies (unless they are reinfected and do not recover before their death).

So even if the Queen dies this year, she no longer has covid, so the boost no longer applies. Sorry to anyone who was hoping for those 5 extra points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)