[Smogoff actually plays] Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee!

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
As a regular smogoff customer, I find this lack of professionalism outrageous, if page 7 isn't ready by the time we reach page 8 followed by a proper log of this let's play, me and other investors may consider moving to other shitposting sites with better low quality posts like reddit.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
As a regular smogoff customer, I find this lack of professionalism outrageous, if page 7 isn't ready by the time we reach page 8 followed by a proper log of this let's play, me and other investors may consider moving to other shitposting sites with better low quality posts like reddit.
as a regular smogoff customer you should know this lack of professionalism is par for course

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

ok, bxys, let's get to it!

bring in the header, quick as you like!

ok, steve, got the thread title? good lad

we're ready for the op!

...I SAID WE'RE READY FOR TH

fucking THANk you. don't forget the author's postbit..!

ok.. looking good. now we#re ready for the posts.

easy does it, now..

easy..

EASY!!

FFFUCKK!!

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Store Eevee on the prison/box and catch a Pikachu, proceed to use Ash team from now on.
Use an episode guide or something dunno
You may have to release Butterfree soon, but find a shiny one first and release them together

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)